• To improve security, we will soon start forcing password resets for any account that uses a weak password on the next login. If you have a weak password or a defunct email, please update it now to prevent future disruption.

VN - Ren'Py - Hitomi's Sick Pleasure [v0.59] [PantsuDelver]

1. 5.00 star(s)

TitaniC

Nice game, had more potential imo. Art style is actually my type. There are a few things I can complain about the content though.

First of all the mc is REALLY STUPID and TOO MUCH PASSIVE. You will understand once you play the game.

Choices are very sharp and limited. Which makes story a bit like.. dull I guess. Could've been more choices and situations but the reason why it is like that is the starting process of the game which is fast-paced and very short. Making the corruption quickly and less effective.

Because of the quick corruption, mc's absurdly stupidity and submissiveness I think it will be hard to create a hero path without contradiction, if author plans to do one I mean.

Nevertheless, overall it is one of my favourite. Author is doing very good job about publishing regular updates, which is very positive. I'll give 5 stars because I believe and hope author will take notes of lacking sides and publish better and better projects in the future.
  2. 4.00 star(s)

SofieSoBad

vile, disgusting, sickening plot.
    You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
    makes you embarrassed of being a human
    ugh... truly a 10/10 corruption game
    even tho a husband/dad figure would be welcomed
  3. 3.00 star(s)

Smokenoke

[v.55.1]

Keeping it short.

[Positives] - Some of the scenes and moaning can be very hot, especially if you're a fan of ahegao. I found the cleaner scenes without excessive piss more pleasing. In rare cases there is some animation like in the Cuck route.

[Negatives] - The corruption is too fast. There's way too much piss, smegma, and gross piercings. The trope of the MC remaining oblivious by being sub 75IQ in the NTR route is tiresome. The NTR plot point is also unoriginal.

Also not a fan of BBC or the route in general.
  4. 5.00 star(s)

demoskadi

Great game, I got used to the style very fast and it actually fits the atmosphere.
    Currently (v0.51.1) the slave route is the only finished one so I would say it is the best at the moment. The cuck route was actually my favorite I hope it gets more development. I'm curious how the BBC route will develop, for now it takes a lot of speed out of the story so I didn't like it as much as I expected
  5. 5.00 star(s)

OrangePeel

Great corruption (a bit quick) and kinky content. The themes are a little heavy (smegma, pussy piercings, and so on), which is also great for those that enjoy it. The art style may be a bit off-putting at first, but improves as you progress through the story, and never detracts from the immersion.
  6. 4.00 star(s)

Sylia Stingray

Review for Hitomi's Sick Pleasure v0.43.5. I originally wanted to wait for a route to be completed fully before doing a review, but I said fuck it and went ahead. I will amend it in future updates.

This game is best experienced without prior knowledge of the sex content so I will do my best to avoid spoilers outside of descriptions of the route and what you can expect.

So HSP is what the genre fans would refer to as Mom NTR. People here can debate what NTR is all day, but regardless boils down to seeing your mom have sex with other men and experiencing the usual feelings that come from NTR after that. Mom NTR is pretty expansive and doesn't necessarily mean incest, and that's where Hitomi's Sick Pleasure comes in with its routes.

At present the are 2 main routes.
    First, the "Slave" route where you watch your mom get corrupted but are oblivious to her cheating. The Slave route is perfect for those of us that love sick and depraved sex and extremely kinky sexual situations. This route is played out from two perspectives; the son and mom. As the son you watch your mom aforementioned changes and scratch your head at what she's doing, while as the mom you get to witness in full hardcore details the sick and twisted events that happen. This route also has several subroutes with different endings.

Next, the "Cuck" route where you witness your mom having sex and accept her for it. This route is best for those that enjoy seeing the mother's perversions while retaining her loving nature for her son. This route is entirely played out from the son's perspective.

There also will supposedly be a third route, but we'll only really know more about it when the other two routes are complete.

Onto the sexual content: Hitomi's Sick Pleasure DELIVERS. The game wastes no time with Hitomi's sexual nature, and this might upset corruption fans but the author doesn't waste your time at what you came for either. You have a variety of kinks as well to keep you interested, right from big tits to exhibitionism to group sex and much more. The art is done in a hand drawn style that adds to the erotic nature of the content.

The game length at present isn't very long, being a visual novel and all, but the various routes will keep every update interesting.

Final verdict for anybody new: If you want a good story that gives you the feeling of seeing your hot big titty mom take on cocks and LOVING it, then you'll adore Hitomi's Sick Pleasure. If you're somebody who has experienced Mom NTR content like manga and games in the past and want something that isn't afraid of going extreme, then get out the tissues because you're gonna be beating off like mad to the fucked up and debauched shit you're about to see our loving Hitomi get up to!
  7. 4.00 star(s)

HypnoKitten

Damn it... yea, get it. I know, the graphics are what they are. And there isn't going to be this great in-depth story that makes you laugh and cry and clutch at the page. The characters are very straight forward and are what they are. And yet.... yea, you're gonna be playing this game several times a day until the inevitable 'damn it, when's the update!'. It is hot, it is vulgar, you almost feel bad for both the mom and the sun and what's likely to happen to them in the long run, it is depraved, dirty... and if you're into the NTR / cuck kinks it is right up your alley and you're gonna love it. Even with those graphics.
  8. 5.00 star(s)

sakura_eve

I've played ~40-50 h-games on f95zone, but this was so outstanding in relation to its face value that I felt compelled to leave my 1st review.

At this point, vast majority of h-games are quite boring to me, the main thing that keeps me going is almost entirely 'new/creative & sexy scenarios'. It's about idea-play; art/spelling/etc mean far far less. Most good games have a few of these creative scenes sprinkled in, but this game has them one after another, which says to me that this creator knows very precisely what they are doing & what is truly called for in an h-game.

Excellent pacing, no fluff, art feels rough at first but most of it actually works very well if you give it a chance. Hope this creator keeps going & keeps it fresh.
  9. 1.00 star(s)

RetroandGeo

art is poorly drawn, in game story is terrible and not very believable even in the sense that it is not even a real scenario. this is the kind of story you'd find in a poorly made cheap ntr hentai story but worse. the graphical errors is also just as bad. if only the creator could spend more time on bug fixing to at least ensure a smooth playthrough. maybe then would you be able to recommend the game at a little higher rating. but as of now after playing the game and experiencing all of the errors/poor design i can only say this is not a game i would recommend at the moment.
  10. 5.00 star(s)

vexego

Oh, 0.36 is so good. This game is a very nice representative of the MomNTR genre, with incredibly sexy art and engaging story writing. While the sprites could be improved, the CGs are yummy (especially later ones) and really capture the essence of the genre. I really enjoyed the cuck route and can't wait to see more of it.

Overall, I highly recommend this game to anyone looking for a nice NTR game.
  11. 5.00 star(s)

petorignat

Finally decided to give a review, I've been following the version 0.3. At the moment version 0.36.

+ I really enjoy the art style, especially the facial expressions.
    + The writing is nice, and the dialogue feels very natural and realistic.
    + Lots of content with unique scenes. Like the scene next to the door and mommy chair.

+- Some might find that at the beginning the game progresses a bit quickly, but I personally don't mind because the content that follows is fantastic.

Overall, I'm loving mom NTR and eagerly anticipate each new update. When I first started following, it was reminded me of Azienda's work, but I think I might actually like this even more.
  12. 4.00 star(s)

desmosome

[v0.34]

Great mom NTR.

The situations are super hot. There are multiple routes with different flavors. The game is in development, so some routes are farther ahead than others. The art is a bit rough around the edges, but it captures all the lewd aspects of the ahegao style hentai. The writing is quite good as well. No major issues with the English and pretty natural dialogue exchanges.

It didn't quite reach the 5 star potential because the set up phase is a bit weak. It would have been nice to flesh out the mom's character and her relationship with the MC before the corruption arc takes off. In the same vein, the corruption itself progresses a tad bit too fast.

Still, this is an extremely solid mom NTR VN that follows the standard structure with good execution.
  13. 5.00 star(s)

sno2time

Nice! It would be awesome if some of elements like: piercings(especially tongue, navel), tattoo, long nails, cigarettes, onlyfans page, vibrator, anklet(hotwife or sexwife), more revealing clothes(step by step) - can be implemented in current story.
  14. 5.00 star(s)

DauntingDavida

It looks very promising at the moment. I like artstyle, even though it's imperfect.
    The scenes are a little bit fast-paced, but it feels good how the story goes. The game already has the beginning of the routes and plenty of CGs.

A busty milf is always a plus for me. :)
    I hope for Hardcore NTR in the next patches.

Whether or not to support the author is up to you, of course.
  15. 5.00 star(s)

zadtier396

amazing!!! this is just the beginning the title makes it seem like the beginning was a fast pace usual ntr and hinting that the rest of the game will be hyjinks with the bully.
    the art and milf remind me of azienda's earlier games <3 fair amount of content for a first release, definitely following this one!
    im curious as to whether or not theres going to be sph and comparison cruel mocking scenes later on.
  16. 5.00 star(s)

iamvenom

Always great to see whenever a game uses real hand drawn images! Rendered images look great and all but they definitely lack the human connection that hand drawn images have. They might look less realistic but they are definitely more natural! Please don't get demotivated if the current project don't work out! The all time best 18+ game out there "Our Red String" uses hand drawn images! So yea they absolutely work!