HTML - Completed - Hive - The End [Blue Winds]

1. 5.00 star(s)

InternetPerson

I like the management aspects, the story is good (a little short and cuts off somewhat abruptly), a decent variety of fetishes, also a few cute moments, and my only real grip with the game is that there is no easy way to sort rooms.
  2. 4.00 star(s)

Lanceire

A pretty good game. You play as succubus queen slowly taking over a town using mind control and corruption.
    Story is good, fun and somehow wholesome. The cons are that the story is very short and logically breaks off. Although it is marked as completed. It feels more like a first chapter.
    The only thing you do in the game is develop your base, but there are no enemies, be they ancient or new, you can take as long as you want without any problems.
  3. 5.00 star(s)

CardinalPuma

Solid 7/10 management gameplay elevated by great writing and near perfect execution on the concept of a succubus queen.
    The visuals are very much a mixed bag, sourced images of varying quality, but later on there are some image sequences that are (y)
    My only significant gripe would be the lack of an active way to lower the Resistance meter, so when it gets too high you're sorta just forced to sit around doing nothing for a hot minute.
  4. 5.00 star(s)

Rex Blue

An interesting sort of management game where you play as a newly summoned demon queen, corrupting and taking over a town one building at a time. It's got a little bit of training, a little bit of time management and a little bit of resource management, overlaid by a whole lot of mind control, corruption and sex. I enjoyed it a lot.
  5. 5.00 star(s)

Iliketoeatspaghetti

I give it a 5/5, really lewd, contains a lot of fetishes and stuff, tbh it does not look like much at first, but when you get deep down into the game you can see the really cool ideas, graphics, features and all, overall if I had friends I would recc them all this cool game!
  6. 5.00 star(s)

clitacafro

This game is a lot of fun. The pace is pretty much self controlled. You get to explore quite a bit. The texts are well written and the illustrations fitting. The game is simple enough to not feel like work and complex enough to be interesting.

I hope there will be more like this.
  7. 5.00 star(s)

Nehek

Clunky html ui that needs some getting used to. Pictures are well selected from third parties with coherent and well written text. My only gripe is that once you manage to properly automate the game where you'll really start to get going it's basically over already.
  8. 4.00 star(s)

Kagow

A pretty solid game. The gameplay is easy to get into while the daily events are random enough to not immediately bore. Also the pics match the described events (rare for html in my opinion) and the work/progress flow is not to fast.
    Only sad thing is, that the game is relatively short as it has much potential for development.
  9. 5.00 star(s)

TStep80

Gameplay: pretty interesting and easy to get into. Sort of economical strategy.
    Story: fun humor and strangely wholesome.
    Art: a regular collection of 3rd parties pictures, but if it ticks your fetishes(tentacles, milking, BDSM) - it's good.