Hiya everyone, nice to meet you!

LeelaK

Game Developer
Aug 12, 2019
Hey guys, how have you been?
I hope you've been hanging in there, since, you know, the whole quarantine stuff.

Long time lurker, first-time introducer. Nice to meet you all, you can call me LeelaK, or LK for shorts. (Note, this account might be used by two people since we're a couple).

Hm... not sure what to talk about really, well I'm a big gaming enthusiast and frustrated developer (of sorts, lol). My friends pushed me into redoing a 15ish-year-old project of mine (K: kyah! that's so far back, no age questions please!), and so I did. We've been having lots of fun, actually, so I'm working on it and soon I'll have something to share with you guys.

It's a game that I've wanted to play (we didn't have many options for fetish eroge, or that I knew of), like, what if Guilty+ made classic rpgs, kinda of stuff.
Anyways, I hope to hang out with you guys here and share the project soon enough! :3

Nice meeting ya! (^ ~ ^)/

Walg

Visual art is my magnet. Currently inactive
GFX Designer
Donor
Oct 5, 2018
I hope you've been hanging in there, since, you know, the whole quarantine stuff.

Long time lurker, first-time introducer. Nice to meet you all, you can call me LeelaK, or LK for shorts. (Note, this account might be used by two people since we're a couple).

Hm... not sure what to talk about really, well I'm a big gaming enthusiast and frustrated developer (of sorts, lol). My friends pushed me into redoing a 15ish-year-old project of mine (K: kyah! that's so far back, no age questions please!), and so I did. We've been having lots of fun, actually, so I'm working on it and soon I'll have something to share with you guys.

It's a game that I've wanted to play (we didn't have many options for fetish eroge, or that I knew of), like, what if Guilty+ made classic rpgs, kinda of stuff.
Anyways, I hope to hang out with you guys here and share the project soon enough! :3

Welcome LeelaK! Hope you (Both?) get to finally finish reworking that old project and sharing it on here :) There's plenty of fellow dev's who would love to hear you out if you need help :)

Reactions: LeelaK

LeelaK

Game Developer
Aug 12, 2019
Welcome LeelaK! Hope you (Both?) get to finally finish reworking that old project and sharing it on here :) There's plenty of fellow dev's who would love to hear you out if you need help :)
Thank you very much! In fact, I've already managed to recreate the first 10% of it over the past few months, and I intend to launch it today as a demo for everyone! I just need to be sure how to proper post it here.

Thanks! :3

Reactions: Walg

Darth Helmet

May The Schwartz Be With You
Donor
Respected User
Apr 7, 2017

Welcome. Sometimes its nice to lurk but way better to interact with us lol. Hope to see that game soon.

LeelaK

Game Developer
Aug 12, 2019
Welcome !
Thanks!

Welcome. Sometimes its nice to lurk but way better to interact with us lol. Hope to see that game soon.
Most definitely, there are so many moment where you just want to jump into a conversation, hehe! Thanks for the welcome! I've managed to post the first chapter of the game, be sure to check it out! :3

Welcome and good luck with your project! :)
Thank you very much, doing my best on it! (^~^)/

Walg

Visual art is my magnet. Currently inactive
GFX Designer
Donor
Oct 5, 2018
Thank you very much! In fact, I've already managed to recreate the first 10% of it over the past few months, and I intend to launch it today as a demo for everyone! I just need to be sure how to proper post it here.
I've just seen your new thread so you got that bit done. Good luck re-working it and looking at the preview renders, I'll be keeping an eye on your progress :)