Unreal Engine Hiyas

InfinityYUL

Jul 13, 2021
Hiyas, I'm InfinityYUL a mildly antisocial meat popsicle that likes making Pixel Art particularly of the 'sexified' kind.

Joined here thanks to the recommendations of someone, they've been very nice and helpful.

Love making pixel art and it's been a hobby of mine for many years along with creating lore ideas, not full stories but details/settings for them. After a ~year of thinking, researching, learning and testing I've decided to focus my hobbies into something playable, a game.

Quondam will be a playable outlet for my hobbies of pixel art and stories, largely a Femdom Beat 'em Up with various other BDSM, randomness, and gameplay additions.

Was originally set to be a game series however favouring an Act/Chapter/Part allows for one never ending game, adding more art/chapters/quest/stories/etc.. The main story is done, has been for several years really, it's divided into 3 main Acts with room to grow for side quest and such. I'll try to do things in the order of the story but nothing is definitive as things can change, if I feel like doing something else I will, as this is where I have the most fun.

Some images from the past few months

Character BP
Character BP.png

Testing UI elements
Scale Test.png

Early Area Assets
ship.png

Empty Area in Unreal
UE4 Ship.png

Fuzzy Gif of empty Area
vid-to-gif-test.gif

Thank you for reading and I hope you enjoy my creations.