HLIB SHOP (game idea with some assets)

Hlib Shop

Oct 4, 2022
Hi, we are a group of three friends who started a game idea for fun in the summer before each one of us moved in another city (it was not meant to be this dramatic xD). We are composed of: 1 illustrator, 1 encoder and 1 writter. The dream team isn't it ? Yeah but we dont have this much time to devote to this project rn and this is WHY we are here today.

We would like to introduce you (the game) and have some feedback to know if we should take the time to do at least a demo (that we're gonna tell you about).

We will start with the ILLUSTRATIONS we get:

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Plot of the game

Content of the demo

Some features the game will offers

So thats it, feel free to give feedback!

DawnCry

Nov 25, 2017
There isn't much to give feedback, from what you have said we kinda know nothing about what's the game about, mechanics to note or anything else.

So yeah, as a concept it needs more information to give useful feedback, at the very least related to fetishes and basic game information.

As a H game you have to be aware that the first thing people are gonna see are the fetishes, and depending on it then some will play and others will leave. It isn't the same a game about corrupting a town compared to a normal dating sim if you get my meaning.

All I can get from the descrition is "MC moves to another town, works on a weird shop that has many secrets". Related to the features they are average, as you can understand those features are typical of any dating sim game ever.

The only thing I can truly comment is that the art is good.

Hagatagar

Oct 11, 2019
In the illustration, the base of the protagonist's penis is placed quite high, there is not even a hand's width between it and the belly button. This makes the penis look as if it comes directly from the belly. :unsure: