EAT
Trial Moderator
Uploader
Aug 5, 2016
p92uywK.jpg

Overview:
The idea is to make a post-apocalyptic, open-world action RPG with a sexual twist. As a player, your goal is to survive and change the world around you. However, even in a harsh world, people still need some human intimacy. Discover, socialize, influence. You will be able spread your seed around the world, you just need better armor and weapons to survive the travels between different locations - different locations, different people to interact with.

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Thread Updated: 2019-07-24
Release Date: 2019-07-24
Developer: -
Censored: No
Version: 0.0.8
Language: English
Genre:

Installation:

Changelog:

Developer Notes:

DOWNLOAD
Win: - - - -
CODE: EAST10
Code system will be removed within next update

1.png 2.png 3.png 4.png 5.png 6.png 7.png 8.png 9.png 10.png 11.png 12.png 13.png 14.png 15.png 16.png ddd.jpg

Last edited by a moderator:

TastySnickers

Aug 14, 2017
Fallout sex game? Has potential to become interesting, but it needs more polished MC model and some juicy females NPCs. Kind of like Wild Life, they are gorgeous. Maybe put some quests when introducing a new female in order to have sex with her in more poses and hopefully with more female partners.

HoeRizon

Game Developer
Mar 25, 2018
waiting for a few more versions screens kinda scare me :D
I fully understand how you feel. You could debate that it was a bit too early to go public, but we just wanted to get some traction so people could see how this game is being developed. We are working full time on this, so you can expect some major changes during next month. There will always be a public version, so when you feel its worth trying, give it a go :).
Fallout sex game? Has potential to become interesting, but it needs more polished MC model and some juicy females NPCs. Kind of like Wild Life, they are gorgeous. Maybe put some quests when introducing a new female in order to have sex with her in more poses and hopefully with more female partners.
Yes, you are absolutely right that it's going to be similar as fallout but with some twists. I totally agree with you that models need to be a lot better, they are not going to stay as it is now for sure. We didn't have a lot of time to focus on polishing, because we wanted to build a foundation first that we could work on. We already have a list on what will be implemented over the next month and will start polishing some of our current features. Regarding quests we are already planning to do something like you mentioned, so stay tuned for future updates. Cheers

Zippity

Respected User
Nov 16, 2017
The story concept sounds interesting, and it looks as though the outdoors and houses look sort of on par with some other normal port-apocalypse games I've played... The characters on the other hand look very basic and generic...

Now, I haven't actually played the game, mostly because the teaser visuals pretty much show that only the very minimal basics are completed... Once this game matures a little bit, beyond the experimental foundation stages, then I'll think about giving it an actual play through and proper review... As I would not be able to do it any justice without seeing it in a more play worthy light... Best of luck on your project...

Reactions: HoeRizon

popober

Jun 9, 2017
Interesting idea, scary as shit models.

But maybe whatever happened that made the world desolate also turned everyone into mutants, what do I know. Definitely keeping an eye on this one, though.

stronkie

Jan 29, 2018
I hope this is really early work :0 cause the models look well not interesting enough. Also the surroundings doesnot look at all as if it was inside the Fallout universe.

I would suggest take a good look at the girls / models from Fallout 4 and pay attention to the world there.. If you can create that : So basicly a Fallout 4 Sex version.. You can have my money :)

Safetydummy

Jan 18, 2018
Wow, a CPR Dummy Sex-Sim! Awesome! Now to have wet nightmares!

(No disrespect to the people that put their time and effort into this game, but those models are a tad horrifying.)

Zurghi00

Donor
Jun 19, 2017
BTW i had really fun playing your alpha @HoeRizon
also builds on UE it's not an usual thing so good luck with your project and i'm looking for what's next ;)

nowayman69

May 21, 2017
Yes, you are absolutely right that it's going to be similar as fallout but with some twists. I totally agree with you that models need to be a lot better, they are not going to stay as it is now for sure. We didn't have a lot of time to focus on polishing, because we wanted to build a foundation first that we could work on. We already have a list on what will be implemented over the next month and will start polishing some of our current features. Regarding quests we are already planning to do something like you mentioned, so stay tuned for future updates. Cheers
That's good. I think that's the right way to do it. Get all the core mechanics down first, make sure they're working, then start putting in content and tweaking things as you go along according to feedback.
a game for ethiopian cuckolds
the hell are you talking about?

myuhinny

Devoted Member
Sep 7, 2017
He looks scary not to mention he's just another generic fake dick fucking loser. Just once I want to see a DEV give their MC a dick the size of my pinkie. Who cares if he can't have sex at least it wouldn't be another boring ass horse dick loser. These games need to start coming with a dick slider so we can adjust them to realistic instead of boring and unimpressive.

HoeRizon

Game Developer
Mar 25, 2018
I hope this is really early work :0 cause the models look well not interesting enough. Also the surroundings doesnot look at all as if it was inside the Fallout universe.

I would suggest take a good look at the girls / models from Fallout 4 and pay attention to the world there.. If you can create that : So basicly a Fallout 4 Sex version.. You can have my money :)
Yes this is a very early version of the game. We thought while we are in the midst of the development that hearing what people like would save us a lot of time in the future. We have our own vision but any feedback/suggestions are more than welcome. Hopefully when we get our own community we will be able to shape the game in the right direction. We are making new models as I am writing this message, so I will make sure to post an update how everything is going along.

Wow, a CPR Dummy Sex-Sim! Awesome! Now to have wet nightmares!

(No disrespect to the people that put their time and effort into this game, but those models are a tad horrifying.)
None taken, we could have bought some good looking models from Daz that would increase the overall quality of the game, but even before we started working on the game we decided to make everything by ourselfs. We are far away from being professionals, but I would like to believe that with time we will reach similar production level. I will make sure to post our new models when they are finished. It might not be perfect, but it will be an improvement over the old ones.

BTW i had really fun playing your alpha @HoeRizon
also builds on UE it's not an usual thing so good luck with your project and i'm looking for what's next ;)
Thanks for taking your time and testing our early build. Hopefully it won't cause you any nightmares. UE is a wonderful engine to work with. It took some time getting efficient at it, but there is still plenty of room for improvement, nonetheless we managed to overcome all problems that we encountered along the way.

He looks scary not to mention he's just another generic fake dick fucking loser. Just once I want to see a DEV give their MC a dick the size of my pinkie. Who cares if he can't have sex at least it wouldn't be another boring ass horse dick loser. These games need to start coming with a dick slider so we can adjust them to realistic instead of boring and unimpressive.
Appreciate that you pointed that out, for sure there will be a customization feature that you will be able to edit some parts of the body, including his dick. As it is now it didn't seem like a top priority to work on. You can expect that feature to be added in 0.0.5 version (fingers crossed).