Creator Seez

Game Developer
Mar 21, 2024
Mac Download: -

For those who want it. Just know I can't test/support the mac version.

Reactions: SidneyV

iamthejuggler

Jul 28, 2019
I, like many others, wish this was a hardcore NTR SPH futadom game.
But this work is so expansive and so full of love and quality that I can't help but praise it regardless.

If the author has the heart to have a big pp futa spiritually ruining a small pp man because of her sexual superiority, I'll be delighted, but regardless this is still a legendary work of blended fetishes that is more than worthy of the praise its received.

Great stuff, can't wait for more.
Absolutely feel the opposite. It's rather lovely to have such a wholesome take on this genre for once. To each their own i guess!

Creator Seez

Game Developer
Mar 21, 2024
I love the game but pls, just pls, don´t make us play from the start every update :cry:
All saves from previous versions work in the new ones.

The only exception is if you played in the first release (Chapter 1-2). I changed engines from MV to MZ. On the release of CH3 there was a Chapter 2 save. I'll link it here for those who still need it.

Uriel12

Oct 8, 2019
My favorite thing about this game is even tho it starts NTR focused, the husband gets his own little side piece. I like that he isn't just getting dunked on the whole game.

• Red Heart
Reactions: belovedeggs

Missmiles

Aug 12, 2018
Not bad. This game is good, although its incompleteness is...mildly frustrating. I'm not complaining, the fact that this left me wanting more NOW is a sign that I like it.

Graphics are more than decent, though nowhere near the quality of a masterpiece like Cyberslayers (don't try it dev, that's hell you're looking at).

Right, well, let's move on to the 'areas of improvement'.

Let's start with the obvious. This...isn't NTR. It's closer to cheating turned swinging.

NTR must have an intellectual or moral aspect, showing us how the girl is changing and/or being corrupted (e.g. bimbos losing their intelligence and powers of judgement would be an intellectual aspect; a wife losing her love for her husband and family and changing how the entire family unit works would be a moral aspect).

Here, Aki's change is entirely superficial. Without helpers like fluctuating sex stats, we have to rely on what's shown, and what I see is the shallowest of changes. To test the NTR, I try to see if I can explain the actions of the characters without going into NTR territory, and it's laughably easy for Aki--she's basically doping on demon seed, and her change is entirely explainable by that because the story never tells or shows us otherwise. She's being drugged, not slept or loved away from her husband.

Adding to that is how the player has very little agency. There's only ONE choice so far, and I don't know how much it matters. In other words, this would've been better as a Renpy game--it saves time and we get the same experience. It's not a dealbreaker like Lily (playing that on Renpy vs RPGM was two vastly different experiences, and Renpy was far superior), but I think some dialogue choices would at least be more helpful in making this fit its medium.
-I mean, the core gameplay of this particular RPG is clearly character-building: making your character fit a role, a role that you are playing, as it were. Some actual choice would be welcome.

Finally, chapter 4.5 was a little bit of a disappointment. With how Aki stimulated her lover I was expecting something like them falling in love with each other. But the fact that her nature as a sex demon overpowers the affection is...well, I want some real character development, is what I'm saying. Aki becoming her main girl would be very gratifying.

PS: I would also appreciate it if actual cuck scenes were included--the dev knows what I'm talking about, he did one with the bunny boy and his girlfriend going to that orc or whatever. Aki doing this with increasing severity to Jake could serve as effective milestones of showing her fall.

Reficul

Jul 4, 2017
I would have loved if we could be more honest with the husband from the get-go and just have fun together, though the preview seems to at least build up to the possibility in the next builds.
The lack of choices is a bit disappointing, but the great characters at least make up for it.

Bob69

Uploading the World
Uploader
Donor
Compressor
Mar 2, 2019
Holdcraft Chronicles: Aki [Ch. 4.5] [Seez] - Compressed

Note to myself, decrypt the Audio folder manually. (m4a_ won't get decrypted otherwise). Also rename the 2 non latin folders yourself.

Win [312 MB]
- - - -

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

4.50 star(s) 22 Votes