RPGM - Holdcraft Chronicles: Aki [Ch. 5.5.1] [Seez]

1. 5.00 star(s)

Athia

Truly a good pre-release :
    - Characters are good looking
    - Very nice pacing
    - Informations are not force fed. Most of the time, with games from this site, i start skipping dialogues in the first 10 mins because the information is feeding is industrial. In this game, you learn who your characters are over the course of the whole game. Like why is the MC here, who is she, where does her business comes from ... It's not an info dump that take place in the first 5 mins, it takes time, and it's very welcome.
    - The lewd scenes makes sense (kinda), although i would like more informations on why
    You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
    - The character doesn't do a 180 on her values and on her husband (so far). You can feel it's gradual, it's slow in a very good way.

Keep it up !
  2. 5.00 star(s)

Karalho148

I don't usually rate games 5 star, this one is an exceptional case for the following:

-This is a Pre-release done right, the amount of scenes this game has on its 1st release is more than a lot of games on this website.

-Despite being a scene collector the game actually has pacing

-Characters are introduced over time and have a well established background that isn't force fed to the player.

-Scenes look good and the characters are attractive.

With a pre-release this successful I am very curious to see where the developer bring this game.
  3. 5.00 star(s)

dpoc

rare to see GOOD futa content.. Seez, you got a good thing going. keep it up
    I'm excited to see the other voluptuous girls in this as well. Heck even seeing Jake get frisky would be hot. I can always appreciate a well built release
  4. 5.00 star(s)

Futalover88888

I really liked it, tha characters have good writing the maps look very good and it's always nice to read.

For now, it isn't very long but it's just the start, in general there is not much to critisice.
  5. 5.00 star(s)

Onbunga

Great start to the game. It has enough content in this version to understand what this game is about and see if you like it or not. Other than the futa character being very hot, the scenes you find around the map are also very cool and I hope we get to see more of those.
    I hope the husband also becomes a bigger part of the story for it to truly feel like a ntr.
    Great start of a game overall and I hope it gets updated at a constant rate.
  6. 5.00 star(s)

Qufaro

Its a nice simple and easy to follow game. The story is funny and good and the niche fetish is always fun to have! Looking forward to see how this game expands. I really like the animations and think this game has alot of potential!
  7. 5.00 star(s)

gruntcy

I completed the first chapter and this game looks so promising. The art and game design is gorgeous and it hints at a lot of anal sex between the two main characters, plus the story is fun and engaging. Kudos to the creator!