Creator Seez

Game Developer
Mar 21, 2024
Today I learned that Mac users can't use rar files. So, I'm uploading a zip version now. It'll be ready in a couple hours. I'll edit this post with the link when it's done.

Mac Zip:

Last edited:

Overlord070

Jan 21, 2021
My favorite thing about this game is even tho it starts NTR focused, the husband gets his own little side piece. I like that he isn't just getting dunked on the whole game.
Something tells me by the end the "husband" will be thoroughly dunked on. :HideThePain: :BootyTime:

Mommysbuttslut

Engaged Member
Feb 19, 2021
Something tells me by the end the "husband" will be thoroughly dunked on. :HideThePain: :BootyTime:
I mean I haven't played the new update yet but he's being turned into a girl. Still, I feel like even if he gets feminized that he's going to have a relatively happy end, just a bumpy road getting there. This game really doesn't give the whole "ruin the cucks life" vibe.

Krinkelz

Aug 16, 2019
ARE YOU FUCKING SERIOUS? CLANNAD OST? HOW THE FUCK ARE WE SUPPOSED TO FAP WITH THAT?

Had to turn the music off but holy shit, lets not do that ever again.

Last edited:
  • Haha
Reactions: SidneyV

Hfap5

Oct 13, 2023
It's good at the beginning of the game, it has an ntr air, the best scene was in the disco, it was 10/10, for a fan of the ntr. But after that, the game waned and everything went to shit with the husband's transformation and the rapid fall of the FMC. interesting at first but then you will like it if you are a fan of the futa.A lot of dialogue Zzz..
6.5/10

dartis

Oct 15, 2016
I was reading old posts and I was surprised that NTR fans were disappointed by the direction the game ended up taking. I mean, in a way, the dev cucked the NTR fans by flirting with the wholesome swinging crowd instead of them. So you'd think they'd be happy to be cucked because that's what they signed up for.

Personally, I just think it's nice that Nicole genuinely cares about Aki and also gets along with her husband. Vanilla games could honestly take a few notes from this NTR game.

Gabrielss

May 11, 2022
CH5 Teaser 5.png
CH5 Teaser 2.png
Nichole Friends.png
Nude Beach 1.png

Novidade

Mostrar menos
Alright, I’m really happy with how CH4.5 has been received so far. I am absolutely going to continue releasing x.5 chapters. So I hope everyone looks forward to more Misaki/Saki content.
Now to CH5, currently I’m aiming for a 8/10 to 8/11 (EST) release window. Unfortunately, there is a chance that I will have to delay that to the weekend after depending on if my work trip gets extended. Which is fairly common. If that does happen I’ll post an update.
Here is what you can expect from CH5 content wise.
Planned Changes:
  • 2 New Characters (Nichole’s friends - Depicted in the attached image)
    • Wolf Girl
    • Barista Girl
  • 2 New Maps
    • Nude beach
    • Resort Stage/Show room
  • 5 Scenes
    • Jake’s first transformation reveal
    • Aurora’s back room
    • Nude Beach
    • ‘Meeting’ Nichole’s friends
    • Gideon Show
  • 3-4 Hidden Scenes
    • Specifics TBD
  • Updated Maps
    • Continuing to add NPCs and update assets in the older maps.
  • Other
    • Some minor bug fixes that have been reported
    • New sprites
I’m sure I’m forgetting something.
Side note: Zakko of the Dev team was nice enough to toss together an apk version of CH4.5. I’ll be making a dedicated post for that soon.
Feel free to message me on the discord! It’s the place I respond the fastest.

Asura066

May 3, 2018
I've enjoyed the game until the last scene, which was just rape no matter how I look at it.
Spoiler for 4.5.
With how Nicole cum works, all that corruption and stuff, her being a friend and MC refusing when asked for permission to fuck Saki, isn't Nicole feeding Saki cum in her sleep resulting in Saki corruption a direct betrayal to MC, her mother and showing that Nicole is in the end just a demon and not worth trusting just as the mother said? It shifts the tone a lot and while I would be fine with it if that was the game theme, I'm not when it's done like this, it really felt like betrayal and pissed me off.
With this shift in tone, I hope they are not all buddy-buddy when what Nicole did is revealed and Nicole becomes an enemy.

Unless I missed something and I'm completely wrong, misreading the situation.
Bruh it might go like that. I'm just here for the ride.

Asura066

May 3, 2018
View attachment 3917965
View attachment 3917966
View attachment 3917970
View attachment 3917972

Novidade

Mostrar menos
Alright, I’m really happy with how CH4.5 has been received so far. I am absolutely going to continue releasing x.5 chapters. So I hope everyone looks forward to more Misaki/Saki content.
Now to CH5, currently I’m aiming for a 8/10 to 8/11 (EST) release window. Unfortunately, there is a chance that I will have to delay that to the weekend after depending on if my work trip gets extended. Which is fairly common. If that does happen I’ll post an update.
Here is what you can expect from CH5 content wise.
Planned Changes:
  • 2 New Characters (Nichole’s friends - Depicted in the attached image)
    • Wolf Girl
    • Barista Girl
  • 2 New Maps
    • Nude beach
    • Resort Stage/Show room
  • 5 Scenes
    • Jake’s first transformation reveal
    • Aurora’s back room
    • Nude Beach
    • ‘Meeting’ Nichole’s friends
    • Gideon Show
  • 3-4 Hidden Scenes
    • Specifics TBD
  • Updated Maps
    • Continuing to add NPCs and update assets in the older maps.
  • Other
    • Some minor bug fixes that have been reported
    • New sprites
I’m sure I’m forgetting something.
Side note: Zakko of the Dev team was nice enough to toss together an apk version of CH4.5. I’ll be making a dedicated post for that soon.
Feel free to message me on the discord! It’s the place I respond the fastest.

[/QU
There was a delay. The new release date is Aug 18,2024

4.50 star(s) 22 Votes