Sai_ot4ri0

Dec 19, 2021
I've double checked and I admit I was wrong. I've combined two conversations in one and jumbled the parts from others plus this scene was just asking for misunderstanding:

In my defence, I've had some bad experiences with plot holes on this site.
Sorry for annoying you guys.
Deleting my comments.
In your defense, I believe that we can kinda of assume that she would get addicted since she's Aki twin sister.
But the thing is, Nicole probably didn't think in that possibility

Gabrielss

May 11, 2022
Aki Saria Kiss.png

Novidade

Just a heads up CH5 will be out Tuesday 8/27.
I suddenly have to work this weekend but I have Monday/Tuesday off instead. There isn’t much left to do so I may finish Monday.
Enjoy Saria and Aki kissing.

Frost_96

Aug 22, 2018
Are the characters in this true futa(penis+pussy)? Can't tell from the pictures posted, though i might have missed one if it's in a comment. Not trying to be negative in any way, i have just been disappointed too many times in the past.

Reactions: belovedeggs

SAHC

寝取られ
Uploader
Donor
Aug 23, 2017
Does anyone have a save at the start of 4.5 just when you enter the sanctuary thing? I did the first event of meeting the sister, but then went left instead of going to the next event; and it autosaved on a blackscreen.

Zedas

Feb 1, 2019
Does anyone have a save at the start of 4.5 just when you enter the sanctuary thing? I did the first event of meeting the sister, but then went left instead of going to the next event; and it autosaved on a blackscreen.
Try this:

Reactions: SAHC

Mommysbuttslut

Engaged Member
Feb 19, 2021
yes on patreon but it hasn't been posted here yet its almost like its not supposed to be out to the public yet though this is technically a pirate hg site so... i guess it wouldn't hurt if some one posted it on here
Pretty sure it goes public in about 2 days now. Given that this dev is consistent, active and very approachable I'd rather they get those extra 2 days worth of potentially earning some more patrons/subs than me getting it now. Can't really help it if someone does leak it and I'll definitely play it if it does but I think it'd be nice if it doesn't.

Aug 13, 2024
Pretty sure it goes public in about 2 days now. Given that this dev is consistent, active and very approachable I'd rather they get those extra 2 days worth of potentially earning some more patrons/subs than me getting it now. Can't really help it if someone does leak it and I'll definitely play it if it does but I think it'd be nice if it doesn't.
cool im glad to hear it should be out soon i also couldn't agree more being a dev is not easy and is often under appreciated they deserve to get more than they do i should know ive worked on a few projects my self

Creator Seez

Game Developer
Mar 21, 2024
Chapter 5.1 went live to the public a couple hours ago.

PC Download: -
Mac Download: -
PC Compressed: -
Mac compressed doesn't work.

Last edited:

Sportivori

Aug 16, 2017
Maybe change the GoFile link to the actual GoFile site, cause it gives errors right now

4.50 star(s) 22 Votes