grahegri

drunk off sake
Donor
Feb 23, 2023
HoldcraftChroniclesAki-CH5.1
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
rpdl torrents are unaffiliated with F95Zone and the game developer.
Please note that we do not provide support for games.
For torrent-related issues use here, or join us on !
, . Downloading issues? Look here.​

Bob69

Uploading the World
Uploader
Donor
Compressor
Mar 2, 2019
Holdcraft Chronicles: Aki [Ch. 5.1] [Seez] - Compressed

Note to myself, decrypt the Audio folder manually. (m4a_ won't get decrypted otherwise). Also rename the 2 non latin folders yourself.

Win [464 MB]
- - - -

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Smokyboy

Nov 12, 2021
Mega

So odd. Apparently when I compressed the game into a zip file some of the files just didn't go in. I had a few very nice people reach out with other things that could have caused the problem. I reexported and reuploaded it to mega. I also downloaded it from the link and did a quick test. Everything should be fine now. I will be reaching out to the admins to reupload the other links shortly.

Everyone has been incredibly nice and helpful! Please continue to message me if you find any bugs.

Thank you all!
can we get the character cards

Anonynn

Game Developer
Feb 25, 2018
Here are my thoughts. I played through until Chapter 5, a blind playthrough.

Honestly, I'm not sure it's worth "playing".

The beginning, maybe Chapters 1-2 or 3 are pretty decently written. You get a feel for the characters, they are likeable and funny and cute and the situations they are put in are semi-realistic. But then out of nowhere, the kind-hearted and naive Aki, cheats on her husband by masturbating her friend, Nicole. And then we find out she's into girls which comes as a shock to her husband. I like lesbian characters and content a lot but it falls short here. We are given NO inclination of her attraction until Chapter 4ish when her husband confronts her about it and she's like "Yeah. Girls are hot. I've always liked them."

The biggest issue for me though is as soon as Aki's first transformation happens (her boobs and ass grow), EVERY. SINGLE. SCENE. is a sex scene, or has some form of debauchery. Character's are having sex in the public, in spite of being worried about it before, and for some reason, Aki and Nicole are like, welp now that we've messed around once every time we see each other we're going to have sex. No way around it. This is before they tell the husband what has been happening between them.

I know Aki's starting to become corrupted but it's implied the corruption is just more or less beginning to affect her by the end of Chapter 4, yet she's cheating, uncontrollably lusty for everyone BUT her husband and conspiring against her husband, the man she fell in love with and started a business with. She lets him cheat simply because she's been cheating and wants to be absolved of that guilt.

She's incredible unlikable at this point.

Other than that, you aren't given any choices in the game, except what order you want to view sex scenes in. You have NO say in what occurs throughout the game, so I'm reluctant to even call this one. It's on par with a visual novel where your choices, if and when you are given them, don't matter in the slightest. Because it plays out regardless.

The art however is pretty great and it seems as though a lot of care was put into it. So I commend the author for that and the writing from Chapters 1-3ish.

Vampire_Lord

Aug 9, 2020
Here are my thoughts. I played through until Chapter 5, a blind playthrough.

Honestly, I'm not sure it's worth "playing".

The beginning, maybe Chapters 1-2 or 3 are pretty decently written. You get a feel for the characters, they are likeable and funny and cute and the situations they are put in are semi-realistic. But then out of nowhere, the kind-hearted and naive Aki, cheats on her husband by masturbating her friend, Nicole. And then we find out she's into girls which comes as a shock to her husband. I like lesbian characters and content a lot but it falls short here. We are given NO inclination of her attraction until Chapter 4ish when her husband confronts her about it and she's like "Yeah. Girls are hot. I've always liked them."

The biggest issue for me though is as soon as Aki's first transformation happens (her boobs and ass grow), EVERY. SINGLE. SCENE. is a sex scene, or has some form of debauchery. Character's are having sex in the public, in spite of being worried about it before, and for some reason, Aki and Nicole are like, welp now that we've messed around once every time we see each other we're going to have sex. No way around it. This is before they tell the husband what has been happening between them.

I know Aki's starting to become corrupted but it's implied the corruption is just more or less beginning to affect her by the end of Chapter 4, yet she's cheating, uncontrollably lusty for everyone BUT her husband and conspiring against her husband, the man she fell in love with and started a business with. She lets him cheat simply because she's been cheating and wants to be absolved of that guilt.

She's incredible unlikable at this point.

Other than that, you aren't given any choices in the game, except what order you want to view sex scenes in. You have NO say in what occurs throughout the game, so I'm reluctant to even call this one. It's on par with a visual novel where your choices, if and when you are given them, don't matter in the slightest. Because it plays out regardless.

The art however is pretty great and it seems as though a lot of care was put into it. So I commend the author for that and the writing from Chapters 1-3ish.
i feel you

Missmiles

Aug 12, 2018
While I don't hold as negative an opinion of the game as the one upstairs (or previous page, if applicable), but I will say this: this update was disappointing, in more ways than one.

As Chapter 5, this should at least have progressed her one stage of corruption. She's faced herself and understood where she sits in terms of desire and lust. The process of detaching from her husband has begun. It really should have been one full stage of corruption.

Instead, we get this...beginning of a chapter. Most of the effort seems to have gone into rendering that massive (spoiler) scene with multiple interactions, dialogue and animations. Credit where it's due, the scene was not bad...

Though, it was all wasted effort, if you ask me. I'd rather have a couple more personal scenes and the corruption to go with it because that's what makes the story (and game) good. And now there's 5.5 in between the next update. If Chapter 5 had been a proper chapter in the story, this side plot would be something to look forward to. Now it feels like we're getting this possibly non-canon filler after a cliffhanger that really shouldn't be one.

Disappointing update.

Reactions: .Nemo.

Creator Seez

Game Developer
Mar 21, 2024
It’s been a very surreal experience releasing a product to the public. Getting used to getting feedback from different sources has been very interesting. If you guys ever want to actually chat about the game come join us in the discord. Feedback there is generally better because it’s more conversational and misconceptions can be easier to avoid.

A lot of the feedback in here is just people not liking particular aspects. This is the first thing I have ever created and this game has always been intended as a learning experience for me to make better products in the future. I know that I can’t please everyone.

Honestly since I’m only able to work on this on my 2 days off a week from work, I’m quite happy with what I’ve managed to make. It’s kinda cool to be compared to other creators doing this full time. So, I’m just going to continue making my dumb little game, flaws and all, and enjoy doing it!

I appreciate the feedback regardless! Thank you all!

(This isn't a response to anyone in particular. I just wanted to share my experience a little bit.)

Side note: In the Discord I’ve started showing little teasers of the next game. It’s mostly just character designs and design document talk right now. I gotta finish Aki first before really diving into the next project. But if you are interested to see what the future plans are, come join us!

Yamakasi20

May 17, 2017
wow, did not expect this game to be this good and hot. Great job, dev!

Saki stole the show for me.

4.50 star(s) 22 Votes