Wahcha

Feb 25, 2017
People are far more likely to post when dissatisfied, so I'm here to do my part and say I like the Jake mtf(uta) route.
I gotta second this! I want to say please don't be dissuaded from this path! The Jake transformation is fun, it fits the story well and I can't wait to see become a wonderful bottom

Reactions: vechno

Versace217

Mar 21, 2019
  1. Sound design is something I really need to work on. I'll add what you've written here to my notes.
  2. That's an example of a feature that I really like but would probably take too much time to implement. I like this enough though that I may actually do this.
  3. You got it. Just don't get stuck behind him.
  4. Yeah this is on my todo list.
  5. I both agree and disagree. The game is already very linear. Making that change would take it too far. I try to write the scenes in such a way where the order is ambiguous. But you are correct that there is in fact a true order to all of the events. I feel like adding the clock would fix this in of itself though. You could still experience the events in any order but it would be apparent what the order actually is.
Now excuse me while I look to see if a plugin exists that could make that implementation easier...
Hey Seez, regarding sound design, I have one game that (for me at least), has one of the best sound designs. MIST. It was also that dev's first game and the finished version was superb! It ranks at top 3 on my list so you might wanna check it out when you have the time. It might give you some inspiration and ideas.

Edit: Sorry, not their first game but it's still one of their best.

Reactions: Creator Seez

Osk0

Oct 12, 2018
Don't worry. Jake will see some action soon.
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
I waited a bit for some futa on male to get added and just content in general to add up. Looks like it's about time to give this a go. I'm looking forward to seeing how the game has developed.

FeLisk

Oct 17, 2017
Maaan
This really needs to be built as visual novel
but whatever
I must tell you something
I have complicated emotions
I like nearly all Aki parts of the story
Also Soria having kink for fluffy stuff is just great
but Jake parts kinda sucks
Sisification?
Really?
Futa-X-female is what brings me here
Totally not futa-X-male
You turn down Jake from perspective of caring and kind-hearted husband to just some spineless weakling
And I had such high hopes after seeing this image
15814956708679b5acf5cf09dd6fede5a.png
How the hell forced titsjob from a hot gothgirl fall to sisification?
One more dream was cursed for a casual straight guy
This is truly dark times to be normal
There's a bloody line between an attractive male and a butt-plugged femboy

What a shame

Zik099

Feb 9, 2020
I just tried the game and I liked it so much that I didn't realize at what point I managed to reach the end of the current version hahaha, by the way the game is narrated I think it could also work as VN, but in RPG Maker it also works very well.

I guess now I just have to wait for future versions, keep up the great work my friend :).

P.S: Someone has a save file with all the scenes, I'm realizing that I missed some scenes (possibly the extras) and as I already finished the game I don't know if there is time to go get them without having to start a new game.

notail

Jun 4, 2017
I just tried the game and I liked it so much that I didn't realize at what point I managed to reach the end of the current version hahaha, by the way the game is narrated I think it could also work as VN, but in RPG Maker it also works very well.

I guess now I just have to wait for future versions, keep up the great work my friend :).

P.S: Someone has a save file with all the scenes, I'm realizing that I missed some scenes (possibly the extras) and as I already finished the game I don't know if there is time to go get them without having to start a new game.
don't have a save right now, But if I remember correctly there should be a switch or button in the gallery to unlock everything.

Reactions: vechno
4.50 star(s) 22 Votes