grahegri

drunk off sake
Donor
Feb 23, 2023
HoleHouse-0.1.76
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
rpdl torrents are unaffiliated with F95Zone and the game developer.
Please note that we do not provide support for games.
For torrent-related issues use here, or join us on !
, . Downloading issues? Look here.​

adam1978

May 24, 2024
suppose to be bug fixes but the game still has problems (game crashes /save deleted again)
you might want to wait for it to be fixed which should be on 16th of this month but i'v seen the person has not patched the problem

Reactions: Csar252

Omen517

Sep 15, 2023
Why are we downloading this? Do explain to me
ah thats old. the original or first post. already gives patreon version. no need for downloading links given by users. their links get shutdown anyway. unlike that the original posts has many mirrors.

Narayan88

Feb 5, 2024
Is this game even playable i Can't go 3 minutes into the game without Crashing???
Latest versions have issues. And unfortunately, the dev has taken down all the download links for the older, stable versions (under 1.7.3 I think).
There are torrents available in this thread,if you are okay using that.

whatmi

Jul 4, 2019
Android have Crash Save erasing error
it deleted my save that i started in 1.76 to avoid crash deletion xD

Jan 4, 2021
Someone knows what difference between Patreon ver and Itch.io ver is?
Patreon lastest version is 1v0.1.76 where Itch.io is v0.1.78. what is different between them

whatmi

Jul 4, 2019
Its a shame because game can unironically get cool, add girls wandering the house with toggle off/on
Give quest unlocks to paid girls
Let player change dresses outside of sex scenes
There is so much you could do with the idea and now its just sex animations with 0 mechanics

Jroc666

Oct 14, 2023
Its a shame because game can unironically get cool, add girls wandering the house with toggle off/on
There is so much you could do with the idea and now its just sex animations with 0 mechanics
that requires a lot of work and they aren't about that :KEK:

Narayan88

Feb 5, 2024
It's just one dude that probably does this on his days off.

automotivelover96

May 14, 2023
i cant tell if the dev has deliberately done a fuck you, 1.76 crash and delete saves or if its an accidental fuck up on his part
with the way he views us 95'ers it wouldnt suprise me if its DRM shit

MalLiz

Jan 26, 2024
i cant tell if the dev has deliberately done a fuck you, 1.76 crash and delete saves or if its an accidental fuck up on his part
with the way he views us 95'ers it wouldnt suprise me if its DRM shit
100% it's just that the dev is a lazy POS who just wants to score some easy cash. I mean he's notorious for three things by now: Low quality updates, crazy excessive greed, and manipulating the ratings of his, uh, "game" let's call it. Why do you think the forum staff disabled reviews for this thread in particular? :unsure:

-Mal

whatmi

Jul 4, 2019
It's just one dude that probably does this on his days off.
His patreon have 12 000 paid members
Only have this 1 project
Lowest tier is like 4$...
I cant tell if you are just ignorant ob pupose or some advocate of shoddy work
Not long ago hole house animations floded the Nsfw sites deapite being rather bad...
So game definitly get popular
If author lives outside of the US 12 000 patreons could easily double the wages in majority of entry and early management jobs...

Reactions: Narayan88
1.70 star(s) 11 Votes