youraccount69

Donor
Dec 30, 2020
HoleHouse-0.1.77
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
rpdl torrents are unaffiliated with F95Zone and the game developer.
Please note that we do not provide support for games.
For torrent-related issues use here, or join us on !
, . Downloading issues? Look here.​

Shin Mori

Feb 10, 2021
Main new feature is Jack-0-Pose (basement)(quest unlock - just click the broken window and fix it)
P.S. Remember to exit game and backup your save as soon as you unlock it due to crash/save delete
View attachment 4063883
do you mind telling me where the save files could be for the backup? Cause %AppData% doesnt seem to have it

edit: nvm I just found it, apparently its located in AppData/LocalLow/DefaultCompany/Holehouse v0.1 :HideThePain:

Last edited:
Reactions: Narayan88
Jun 29, 2022
I am starting to wonder if this is something targeted at pirates :KEK:
You say that like he's smart enough to do that XD

this is the same "Dev" that has like 5 quest systems still running in the game when they're not used anymore. Has dialogue lines actually save in the save file and has a UI that doesn't scale well for any device that's not 16:9

• Haha
Reactions: Narayan88

ZeeKun77

Aug 25, 2023
You say that like he's smart enough to do that XD

this is the same "Dev" that has like 5 quest systems still running in the game when they're not used anymore. Has dialogue lines actually save in the save file and has a UI that doesn't scale well for any device that's not 16:9
Maybe he hired someone he is getting good money...

Barkin 10

Dec 27, 2016
There is no way of fixing it. The most reliable method for now is to back up your save files frequently
One way I do it is find your save file, load a good copy of it and change it's properties to "read only." This should keep the game from deleting it. If you want to save from a stable position you will need to change it back, save and then reset it to read only.

• Wow
Reactions: Shin Mori

Shin Mori

Feb 10, 2021
One way I do it is find your save file, load a good copy of it and change it's properties to "read only." This should keep the game from deleting it. If you want to save from a stable position you will need to change it back, save and then reset it to read only.
this is honestly genius, thank you

1.70 star(s) 11 Votes