Baxonius

Nov 23, 2018
Won hotspot and beat Amy and kiss etc..then error and crash.

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

PS this is with fix appointments.rpyc.

EDIT..Weird, start and load savegame now all ok and no crash.

Reactions: brianiac

darkhound1

Game Developer
Aug 8, 2017
Won hotspot and beat Amy and kiss etc..then error and crash.

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

PS this is with fix appointments.rpyc.

EDIT..Weird, start and load savegame now all ok and no crash.
Hi, thanks for reporting the crash.
I hope I fixed it. From the calls stack, right after the end of Amy's scene, the last call was triggered.
So I tried to "refresh and clear the screen" at that point.

ttyrke

Game Developer
Jun 10, 2017
Is there a bug? Used cheats and now I can't masturbate in my room with endurance: 5
Can I fix it somehow?
Shows that I don't have enough endurance to masturbate

1553294068727.png

Baby Boy

Oct 17, 2018
I'm kinda confused, I just started playing this game 2 days ago and I was curious how does this game advances because I've already gotten most of the characters and the characters I have in my island status are all high, any advice? I also got this new room but I have to meet Jennifer at 9pm something like that but I'm not sure how to.

Bantry

Forum Fanatic
Oct 24, 2017
I'm kinda confused, I just started playing this game 2 days ago and I was curious how does this game advances because I've already gotten most of the characters and the characters I have in my island status are all high, any advice? I also got this new room but I have to meet Jennifer at 9pm something like that but I'm not sure how to.
There is a Guide you can download from the original post or first page. It should answer the majority of your questions.

UncleVT

Låt den rätta komma in
Jul 2, 2017

Hello everyone!
This a little teaser from Faye's extended workout pull ups scene that will be part of the next update. As you can see, her behind isn't half bad either!
I hope you like her preview.
Until next time,
Darkhound

titmanassguy

Jan 18, 2018
Tried searching and didn't see anything about it, but just got this error while trying to do Ivy's Weightlifting sceen, also I'm sure it's been mentioned already, but the placeholder is still there for the Yumiko room visit that you can't do

I'm sorry, but an uncaught exception occurred.

While running game code:
File "game/script.rpy", line 1236, in script call
call action_workout_weightlifting (selected_char) from _call_action_workout_weightlifting
File "game/loc_workout.rpy", line 1247, in script call
call action_workout_weightlifting_ivy (char1) from _call_action_workout_weightlifting_ivy
File "game/loc_workout.rpy", line 3303, in script call
call change_pl_max_affection (char1, 4) from _call_change_pl_max_affection
call action_workout_weightlifting (selected_char) from _call_action_workout_weightlifting
call action_workout_weightlifting_ivy (char1) from _call_action_workout_weightlifting_ivy
ScriptError: could not find label 'change_pl_max_affection'.

-- Full Traceback ------------------------------------------------------------

Full traceback:
File "C:\Users\Owner\Desktop\HolidayIsland-0.1.5.1-pc\renpy\bootstrap.py", line 313, in bootstrap
renpy.main.main()
File "C:\Users\Owner\Desktop\HolidayIsland-0.1.5.1-pc\renpy\main.py", line 513, in main
run(restart)
File "C:\Users\Owner\Desktop\HolidayIsland-0.1.5.1-pc\renpy\main.py", line 139, in run
renpy.execution.run_context(True)
File "C:\Users\Owner\Desktop\HolidayIsland-0.1.5.1-pc\renpy\execution.py", line 876, in run_context
context.run()
File "C:\Users\Owner\Desktop\HolidayIsland-0.1.5.1-pc\renpy\ast.py", line 1404, in execute
rv = renpy.game.context().call(label, return_site=self.next.name)
File "C:\Users\Owner\Desktop\HolidayIsland-0.1.5.1-pc\renpy\script.py", line 875, in lookup
raise ScriptError("could not find label '%s'." % str(original))
ScriptError: could not find label 'change_pl_max_affection'.

Windows-7-6.1.7601-SP1
Ren'Py 7.1.1.929
Holiday Island 0.1.5.0
Sun Mar 24 04:09:16 2019

UncleVT

Låt den rätta komma in
Jul 2, 2017

Hello everyone!
Here are the results of the poll for the next "Hot Shots" girl. All 10$+patrons could participate and had multiple votes.
It was really close at the top.
Here are the results:
  • Heather -> 59 votes (first place)
  • Jessica -> 49 votes (second place)
  • Faye -> 43 votes (third place)
  • Natasha -> 31 votes
  • Lacey -> 23 votes
So what does it mean for future versions?
For the version I'm currently working on, nothing will change. Aly and Yvette will be added as Hot Shots girls.
For version after that, Heather, Jessica and Faye will be in the queue and they will be added one after the other. Natasha and Lacey didn't get enough votes to make it. So they will either be added much later or there will be a new poll to add more girls to the queue. In that case Natasha and Lacey will participate again.
Darkhound

junior366

Jun 20, 2017
Will there be an option of being able to change the massage therapist?
I only know of three that are able to give massages, Faye, Renee, and Heather. Heather gives you the most options out of the three. If you have all three on the island at the same time , you should have PLENTY of variety!

Reactions: Bantry

Puppet Master

Aug 21, 2018
I am also still having the same error with Ivy's lifting scene, and you're probably correct that I didn't install it correctly; however, you can see from titmanassguy's error log that 1.5.1 is part of the error.
Maybe it's because I started from a saved game. Usually, it says, updating your game to 1.5.1 when you load a previously saved game, but not this time.
I've tried installing again with the same result. I'll do a complete reinstall and get back to you.

darkhound1

Game Developer
Aug 8, 2017
I am also still having the same error with Ivy's lifting scene, and you're probably correct that I didn't install it correctly; however, you can see from titmanassguy's error log that 1.5.1 is part of the error.
Maybe it's because I started from a saved game. Usually, it says, updating your game to 1.5.1 when you load a previously saved game, but not this time.
I've tried installing again with the same result. I'll do a complete reinstall and get back to you.
His 0.1.5.1 is only the name of the folder and doesn't have any impact. The game version is in the crash report at the end, and that's still 0.1.5.0

4.00 star(s) 209 Votes