Bantry

Forum Fanatic
Oct 24, 2017
how to find the beach bar??
i can't find it
please help
Can you find the OP or first page of this thread? You can download a Guide there, which has tons of helpful information about the game, girls, scenes, etc. It also includes information on 'How to Search' this thread where the answer to your question has been posted numerous times.

Reactions: junior366

Puppet Master

Aug 21, 2018
Thank you, that was very helpful.
I reinstalled the whole thing, and it's working now. I didn't do anything differently, but now it works. So, I can't advise you on how to fix things if yours isn't updating correctly.
Also, I finally noticed that when I saved my game, it was telling me that it was version 1.5.0, but I didn't see it. D'oh!

Reactions: junior366

titmanassguy

Jan 18, 2018
You either did not download it at all, or you did something wrong when you applied it.
Just look at your own crash report. It clearly states that you are using version 0.1.5.0
My home screen and several other thinsg say 1.5.1, I've downloaded these fixes several times too. Download it, put in the game folder and replace everything old with the new stuff. Tried it 3 times last night and same thing

Reactions: Puppet Master

Puppet Master

Aug 21, 2018
titmanassguy,
Does it say 1.5.1 when you save? Do you have NE's mod installed? Did you use Unren to unpack all the images?
I don't know if any of that matters, but I reinstalled the game in a new folder, found that it was 1.5.1 under the About button, then reeinstalled Nemod & Unren.
Worked for me.

titmanassguy

Jan 18, 2018
titmanassguy,
Does it say 1.5.1 when you save? Do you have NE's mod installed? Did you use Unren to unpack all the images?
I don't know if any of that matters, but I reinstalled the game in a new folder, found that it was 1.5.1 under the About button, then reeinstalled Nemod & Unren.
Worked for me.
Unren yes, I don't use any mods though. I'm trying to just redownlaod the game and go from there. Pretty sure I did get an update message when I first installed teh fix though, but can't say for sure

Puppet Master

Aug 21, 2018
Has anyone gotten these images for Eva in the game? They are under images, but I've never seen them.
I think that the first 2 happen when she gets angry with you while staring at her, but the last 2 (watching her butt) don't seem to occur.

Reactions: brianiac

titmanassguy

Jan 18, 2018
I think I know what I did wrong initially, but took me redownloading the whole thing to figure it out. Didn't delete the cache folder, pretty sure we had to do that before, but I checked now, says everywhere I'm running 1.5.1, will check in a bit to see if the scene works now

titmanassguy

Jan 18, 2018
Got the Ivy scene to work, but noticed a couple of things now
1. My home screen sometimes will say 1.5.1 and others say 1.5.0
2. No matter how many of the different flashes I've got from the girls, it only shows the latest one I've been able to get in the achievements, even if I did all of that girls flashes, I can't see 2 of x, only 1 of x (used x insteadof a number, because obviously the amount of total falshes differs from girl to girl)

jikorde

Mar 4, 2018
Got the Ivy scene to work, but noticed a couple of things now
1. My home screen sometimes will say 1.5.1 and others say 1.5.0
2. No matter how many of the different flashes I've got from the girls, it only shows the latest one I've been able to get in the achievements, even if I did all of that girls flashes, I can't see 2 of x, only 1 of x (used x insteadof a number, because obviously the amount of total falshes differs from girl to girl)
#2 is broken and should be fixed in the next release.

Rock H.

Jul 30, 2018
Unren yes, I don't use any mods though. I'm trying to just redownlaod the game and go from there. Pretty sure I did get an update message when I first installed teh fix though, but can't say for sure
Did you load the new version in its own folder and then copy the save folder in, or did you overwrite the old version by just replacing files?

The second method sometimes leads to problems and you're usually better off with a new folder (even if you rename it to the same name as the old one).

titmanassguy

Jan 18, 2018
#2 is broken and should be fixed in the next release.
That really is super annoying. I mean if I would've known that I would've made sure to get all of them before doing Ivy's scene when I somehow was playing on 1.5.0 eventhough certain things said 1.5.1. It's all good though, think I have worked out fine now

titmanassguy

Jan 18, 2018
Did you load the new version in its own folder and then copy the save folder in, or did you overwrite the old version by just replacing files?

The second method sometimes leads to problems and you're usually better off with a new folder (even if you rename it to the same name as the old one).
I honestly don't remeber, this last time I just downloaded a fresh folder

Baxonius

Nov 23, 2018
geez..Can't hit coin on Yumi boobs.
1.Hits grren. 2. Max back 3.Max back. but never hit that lovely tits.
need easter eggs. what did i do wrong?

Reactions: brianiac

Anonymous_99

Mar 7, 2019
Hi All,
I'm just posting to check to see if anyone has had good luck with updating to 1.5.1 on Mac. Just to start off I have previous experience and have read the posts on how to do updating with no issues. I have used cheats but it didn't affect anything updating in the past. This time I've attempted updating it twice, both times the game takes longer than usual to start, and immediately has an uncaught exception which stops it dead. I am currently playing in 1.5.0 with no issues except for the previously mentioned exception weightlifting with ivy and the exception at the end of dinner with Amy when you don't do it. I'd like to not have to completely start over as like all of you I have hours of work in the game. Thanks

Monsieur X

Engaged Member
May 26, 2018
Thank you, that was very helpful.
I reinstalled the whole thing, and it's working now. I didn't do anything differently, but now it works. So, I can't advise you on how to fix things if yours isn't updating correctly.
Also, I finally noticed that when I saved my game, it was telling me that it was version 1.5.0, but I didn't see it. D'oh!
When it failed to apply the patch, was it when you had previously used unren to extract the pictures ? And when you reinstalled the game+patch and it worked, you didn't use unren ?
If that the case, it might be because of unren, it happened in to me on another game but I could not explain the reason back to you :)

4.00 star(s) 209 Votes