grodom

Apr 9, 2018
AlyJenn 3:16...cuz ALY AND JENN SAID SO! I'm also hoping...well maybe dreaming...that "tag team duo" has an application outside of the titfighting octagon. :love:
Well i would wanna titfight between Faye and Heather or Desire and Jessica

grodom

Apr 9, 2018
Candidates for titfighting are Joy, Desire, Jessica and Jennifer. There will probably be some kind of semi final and the winner will titfight against Joy :)
I dont know if that was already mentioned but what is main prize, if one of the girls wins?

DuckSwim

Jan 19, 2018
I must admit to honestly not seeing how it can work well in mechanical or practical terms beyond a basic level.

In mechanical terms, the girls do a boob sandwich (no doubt an impressive sight for a good deal of them) but then what? since it is by its nature happening in a manner and place not viewable or not easily viewable (since the breasts will have to met and with substantial pressure behind to push each other "in" and thus by and large cover the nipples).

So unless we turn to xray of some sort (which imo, always ends up broken) what is the difference to a classic breast sandwich?

So while an proponent of boobs, teases and what not, am not seeing right now how this would actually work different compared to old fashioned boob sandwich, which is a good thing mind you :) boobs and sandwich, thats a lot of things to like ;)

Reactions: junior366

DuckSwim

Jan 19, 2018
It is both the place she is at, the activity that happens there and the object she has exercised sufficient gravitational pull to put in orbit around her ;)

Reactions: brianiac

Bantry

Forum Fanatic
Oct 24, 2017
Version 0.1.6 beta - development news (updated 17/04/2019)

Hi guys and gals, this post offers you a collection of news about the next full version of Holiday Island (0.1.6 beta) and the smaller updates towards it.
There will be smaller, more frequent content updates, called content addons. They will include bug fixes and new content as well.
The change log below is based on the beta 0.1.5.0 release.
0.1.5.2 beta will need 0.1.5 base files and it will include everything from 0.1.5.1 beta with all content addons and bug fixes.
The next release is 0.1.6.0 beta which will be another full update!
It includes some bug fixes and a lot of new content!
Sorry, but there is no other way, since the new animation control from the tech demo requires the latest version of Ren'Py (at least 7.2.2).
The update from 0.1.5.0 to 0.1.6 has 331 new renders, videos and sound files right now!

New features and content

• Faye gets an extended pull ups scene in webp format with a video and three different endings --> will be part of 0.1.6 beta (still working on it)
  • Yvette gets a more explicit scene as one ending of the private dinner appointment --> will be part of 0.1.6 beta (still working on it)
  • The game will get more than 20 background music and sound (sfx) files --> will be part of 0.1.6 beta
  • Yvette will get the images to play "Hot Shots" with her, including a "hot scene" --> will be part of 0.1.6 beta
  • You will be able to hide/show the left menu from anywhere in the game --> will be part of 0.1.6 beta
  • Heather gets three extended pool pose options. Two will use the cool new animation control feature from the tech demo --> will be part of 0.1.6 beta
  • Heather gets the basic pool pose scene --> will be part of 0.1.6 beta
  • Yvette tells you the story about her first crush as part of the dinner appointment --> will be part of 0.1.6 beta
  • Appointment with Yvette in the private restaurant with Yumiko as the waitress --> will be part of 0.1.6 beta
  • Yvette gets a clothes selection scene for a private dinner --> will be part of 0.1.6 beta
  • Amy's pool pose scene will be updated and will get more renders and text. In addition, the scene will be in webp format at least 1920x1080 for all images. The achievements will also be updated to multi image format. --> will be part of 0.1.6 beta
  • Aly gets a quest for her fourth evening clothes, which she can use in the bar and to play “Hot Shots” --> will be part of 0.1.6 beta
  • Aly will get the images to play "Hot Shots" with her, including a "hot scene" --> will be part of 0.1.6 beta
  • Groping has been added to the "special" achievements. Also updating the special images will no longer reset them (like with the 0.1.5.1 update) --> will be part of 0.1.6 beta
Minor improvements and changes
  • MC taking a shower has been moved to a new function thah can be called now. it supports up to two individual "dream" images and two individual texts and has a shower sound effect. Also the old and the new player room are correctly supported. I will replace all the player shower scenes in the game over time. --> will be part of 0.1.6 beta
  • Amy gets a new dream image from the pool pose scene --> will be part of 0.1.6 beta
  • During the poker game entrance, the girl will be offered to call the mc by his first name, which she accepts --> will be part of 0.1.6 beta
  • Yumiko will be at the night bar on Wednesday, Friday and Sunday (it's an additional day - Friday, compared to older releases) --> will be part of 0.1.6 beta
  • Jennifer's gym scene achievements have been changed to multi image format --> will be part of 0.1.6 beta
Bug fixes
  • Faye's dress color when sitting in the restaurant has been fixed --> will be fixed with 0.1.6 beta
  • Fixed another bug in the nightbar last call scene. "NameError: name 'char1' is not defined" --> will be fixed with 0.1.6 beta
  • Fixed a bug in the nightbar last call scene. Could lead to strange crashes image not found from a different girl that had nothing do do with the scene --> will be fixed with 0.1.6 beta
  • In the "guess who" minigame the following error can occur: IOError: Couldn't find file 'appointments/Amy/Amy_dinner9_face.jpg’ --> will be fixed with 0.1.6 beta
  • ScriptError: could not find label 'dinner_event_end' --> Accidentially an old file got into the update to 0.1.5.1. Sorry for that. You can download the quick fix file "appointments.rpyc" attached to this post to get rid of the error --> will be fixed with 0.1.6 beta
Is the update going to break save games?:
0.1.6.0 beta --> Save games from 0.0.8 and later can still be used. Earlier saves are no longer supported.

Estimated release dates:
0.1.6.0 beta -->
no idea yet

rooney10

Apr 29, 2018
Here are some titfight previews I did as a commission some time back.

View attachment 284114 View attachment 284115 View attachment 284116 View attachment 284117 View attachment 284118 View attachment 284119 View attachment 284120 View attachment 284121

They were all made using Genesis3, so with some adjustments, I can reuse the poses for the game.
I know dev mentioned a while back that there are no plans to add any new girls but it wouldn't bother me at all @darkhound1 if Joy felt the urge to bring the blonde in the witch hat along as an outside ringer! :D

Bantry

Forum Fanatic
Oct 24, 2017
I know dev mentioned a while back that there are no plans to add any new girls but it wouldn't bother me at all @darkhound1 if Joy felt the urge to bring the blonde in the witch hat along as an outside ringer! :D
That and there's a girl named Heather (not the current Heather) dressed as Wonder Woman. My point is, if someone is going to all the trouble of a WW costume complete with magic lasso, someone(s) should be getting tied up.

bigpenniser

Aug 7, 2016
Reactions: junior366
4.00 star(s) 209 Votes