Mar 3, 2018
Here are some titfight previews I did as a commission some time back.

View attachment 284114 View attachment 284115 View attachment 284116 View attachment 284117 View attachment 284118 View attachment 284119 View attachment 284120 View attachment 284121

They were all made using Genesis3, so with some adjustments, I can reuse the poses for the game.
Ok. Yes. This. It is good and would be a great addition to the game.

Maybe some clicking-on-hotspots interaction to help your chosen babe win an animated battle of tits? :D

Reactions: brianiac

Bantry

Forum Fanatic
Oct 24, 2017
when is housekeeping, i got it once but never again
You know, you can change housekeeping schedules just like the nursing schedules, right?
The maid appears between 8:30am and noon. No set schedule, but some appear earlier than others, so changing the maid via the receptionist, as @junior366 mentioned, can affect the schedule. Easiest way to encounter the maid in my opinion, is to sit in your room all morning and advance the time in half hour increments.

Reactions: junior366

Puppet Master

Aug 21, 2018
Check the About button to find out what version you are running. This bug was fixed with 1.5.1. You are probably running 1.5.0. What you should do is reload 1.5.0, then update to 1.5.1, then use Unren. If you use Unren before the update, the critical parts of the update will not be uploaded. Good luck!

MxxDeth

Jul 25, 2018
Hello , i am using a mac and i am having trouble with installing the patch for 0.151 bug fix - i am not computer savvy enough to to understand the path the developer mentioned below
Holiday Island 0.1.5.1 beta has been released!
Hi guys and gals,

the first bug fix for 0.1.5.0 beta has been released.
It includes all the fixes from this post:

This is an update for the version 0.1.5.0 beta only.
In case you are new to the game, you need to download one of the main game files version 0.1.5.0 beta (PC or MAC) from the links on my main patreon page:
Save games from 0.0.8 alpha and later versions should still be working. Older saves are no longer supported.
Please download the update to 0.1.4.2 beta from the attached file or one of these links:

OR

OR
from the attachment in this post

To apply the update, please extract alls files from the zip archive inside the folder "0151_bug_fix" to the folder where you installed the full game. Overwrite all files when asked.
For Mac users, please navigate the folder structure:

\Contents\Resources\autorun
Inside you find the folder named "game". Copy the content of the folder "0151_bug_fix" inside the zip file into the "autorun" folder from above.

Have fun playing,
Darkhound
Can someone please give me clear instruction on how to do this

Reactions: Puppet Master

Fantabaldu

The Pirate King
Donor
Feb 19, 2019
This is my first post here in this thread , but i played to this game more than one month ago and i follow all your suggestion , the Faq and thank you so much for the Mod by NiceErotica.
So i write this post to say thank you to all people that wrote here in this thread , with so many precious helps, sometimes for so many repetitive ( always the same ) questions about other people that like me begun playing.
But i wrote to tell that not only i enjoy a lot with Holiday Island , but i appreciate so much the original idea of this game and the particular kind of art ( so wow and awesome ) that the team-work made here ; big compliments from my side @darkhound1 and to all your team for your game , for what you make and for future development.
From my site i'll try to contribute with one review that i'm writing , a honest but sincere review , so maybe some other player they will know your game and the quality of your game .... sorry if i've bored you with these few words , but i wished to give all my true congratulations

darkhound1

Game Developer
Aug 8, 2017
But i wrote to tell that not only i enjoy a lot with Holiday Island , but i appreciate so much the original idea of this game and the particular kind of art ( so wow and awesome ) that the team-work made here ; big compliments from my side @darkhound1 and to all your team for your game , for what you make and for future development.
From my site i'll try to contribute with one review that i'm writing , a honest but sincere review , so maybe some other player they will know your game and the quality of your game .... sorry if i've bored you with these few words , but i wished to give all my true congratulations
Thank you very much for the kind words. The "team" is just me :)
I'm glad you enjoy the game.

Puppet Master

Aug 21, 2018
@MxxDeth

From my FAQ which I sent you (should be in your inbox)

35) How do I get Aly to send me her teen pics?
When Aly is at the pool in her bikini or skimpy bikini, sit with her on the sun lounger and ask her to pose for you. When you stare at her chest, she will tell you about her boobs growing when she was a teen. She will send you a pic. Then sit with her on the sun lounger again. Talk to her about the teen pics. She will ask you for something. The quest button on your phone will tell you what she wants next. After you get it, sit with her on the sun lounger again and talk to her about the teen pics. After you get the topless pic, she will pose topless for you if no one else is at the pool.
When she asks for the black rose, go to Jennifer, who will send you to reception where you can download an app to buy one for 100 HI points. After you buy it, give it to Aly as a gift before sitting with her on the sun lounger.

****When she wants 3 trophies, she needs to have them all in the same 7 day period. Pick Aly to win the Butt and T-shirt contest and hug and kiss Aly more than any other girl. This will get you the topless pic.

After all this is achieved, she will pose topless for you at the pool, provided that you and she are the only ones there. To get her alone it may be necessary to have the other girls sent away by asking them to change their bikinis.

4.00 star(s) 208 Votes