Ojunix

Jul 31, 2017
@darkhound1
First time I posted a thing here, but I was curious I seem to be having trouble accessing or starting the 3rd visit of Joy & which in turn gives a new scene with Jennifer, I have run through 3 weeks in the game trying to see it pops & all I gotten was a bunch of invites to poker & nothing else, Any hints or tips on what I am doing wrong or is the game bugged?

norb82

Sep 19, 2018
Check
@darkhound1
First time I posted a thing here, but I was curious I seem to be having trouble accessing or starting the 3rd visit of Joy & which in turn gives a new scene with Jennifer, I have run through 3 weeks in the game trying to see it pops & all I gotten was a bunch of invites to poker & nothing else, Any hints or tips on what I am doing wrong or is the game bugged?
Check out Jenny's tits when the bar is closing ;)

Bantry

Forum Fanatic
Oct 24, 2017
@darkhound1
3 whole weeks?!??!?!? Wow, that's a long time. Actually no it isn't. Patience 'Grasshopper' and keep playing. Work on other achievements, like Eva's breast quests for example. Joy's third visit doesn't happen for awhile.

Bantry

Forum Fanatic
Oct 24, 2017
Version 0.1.6 beta - development news (updated 21/04/2019)

Hi guys and gals, this post offers you a collection of news about the next full version of Holiday Island (0.1.6 beta) and the smaller updates towards it.
There will be smaller, more frequent content updates, called content addons. They will include bug fixes and new content as well.
The change log below is based on the beta 0.1.5.0 release.
0.1.5.2 beta will need 0.1.5 base files and it will include everything from 0.1.5.1 beta with all content addons and bug fixes.

The next release is 0.1.6.0 beta which will be another full update!
It includes some bug fixes and a lot of new content!
Sorry, but there is no other way, since the new animation control from the tech demo requires the latest version of Ren'Py (at least 7.2.2).
The update from 0.1.5.0 to 0.1.6 has 367 new renders, videos and sound files right now!

New features and content
  • Yvette gets a more explicit scene as one ending of the private dinner appointment --> will be part of 0.1.6 beta (still working on it)
  • Yvette gets a quest "worried about her sister" --> will be part of 0.1.6 beta
  • Yvette gets an additional "special" arrival scene --> will be part of 0.1.6 beta
  • Yvette gets a short event where she visits the MC in his room (is the starting point for the dinner appointment) --> will be part of 0.1.6 beta
  • Faye gets an extended pull ups scene in webp format with animations and three different endings --> will be part of 0.1.6 beta
  • The game will get more than 20 background music and sound (sfx) files --> will be part of 0.1.6 beta
  • Yvette will get the images to play "Hot Shots" with her, including a "hot scene" --> will be part of 0.1.6 beta
  • You will be able to hide/show the left menu from anywhere in the game --> will be part of 0.1.6 beta
  • Heather gets three extended pool pose options. Two will use the cool new animation control feature from the tech demo --> will be part of 0.1.6 beta
  • Heather gets the basic pool pose scene --> will be part of 0.1.6 beta
  • Yvette tells you the story about her first crush as part of the dinner appointment --> will be part of 0.1.6 beta
  • Appointment with Yvette in the private restaurant with Yumiko as the waitress --> will be part of 0.1.6 beta
  • Yvette gets a clothes selection scene for a private dinner --> will be part of 0.1.6 beta
  • Amy's pool pose scene will be updated and will get more renders and text. In addition, the scene will be in webp format at least 1920x1080 for all images. The achievements will also be updated to multi image format. --> will be part of 0.1.6 beta
  • Aly gets a quest for her fourth evening clothes, which she can use in the bar and to play “Hot Shots” --> will be part of 0.1.6 beta
  • Aly will get the images to play "Hot Shots" with her, including a "hot scene" --> will be part of 0.1.6 beta
  • Groping has been added to the "special" achievements. Also updating the special images will no longer reset them (like with the 0.1.5.1 update) --> will be part of 0.1.6 beta
Minor improvements and changes
  • More achievements have been changed to multi image format --> will be part of 0.1.6 beta
  • Save slots per page are now (4x3) instead of (3x2). Old save images won't look good (they are too big), but they are still useable. New save previews will look okay (they are smaller now) --> will be part of 0.1.6 beta
  • Jessica gets the 2 missing reception "breast flash" renders --> will be part of 0.1.6 beta
  • MC taking a shower has been moved to a new function thah can be called now. it supports up to two individual "dream" images and two individual texts and has a shower sound effect. Also the old and the new player room are correctly supported. I will replace all the player shower scenes in the game over time. --> will be part of 0.1.6 beta
  • Amy gets a new dream image from the pool pose scene --> will be part of 0.1.6 beta
  • During the poker game entrance, the girl will be offered to call the mc by his first name, which she accepts --> will be part of 0.1.6 beta
  • Yumiko will be at the night bar on Wednesday, Friday and Sunday (it's an additional day - Friday, compared to older releases) --> will be part of 0.1.6 beta
  • Jennifer's gym scene achievements have been changed to multi image format --> will be part of 0.1.6 beta
Bug fixes
  • Faye's dress color when sitting in the restaurant has been fixed --> will be fixed with 0.1.6 beta
  • Fixed another bug in the nightbar last call scene. "NameError: name 'char1' is not defined" --> will be fixed with 0.1.6 beta
  • Fixed a bug in the nightbar last call scene. Could lead to strange crashes image not found from a different girl that had nothing to do with the scene --> will be fixed with 0.1.6 beta
  • In the "guess who" minigame the following error can occur: IOError: Couldn't find file 'appointments/Amy/Amy_dinner9_face.jpg’ --> will be fixed with 0.1.6 beta
  • ScriptError: could not find label 'dinner_event_end' --> Accidentally an old file got into the update to 0.1.5.1. Sorry for that. You can download the quick fix file "appointments.rpyc" attached to this post to get rid of the error --> will be fixed with 0.1.6 beta
Is the update going to break save games?:
0.1.6.0 beta --> Save games from 0.0.8 and later can still be used. Earlier saves are no longer supported.

Estimated release dates:
0.1.6.0 beta -->
no idea yet

norb82

Sep 19, 2018
3 whole weeks?!??!?!? Wow, that's a long time. Actually no it isn't. Patience 'Grasshopper' and keep playing. Work on other achievements, like Eva's breast quests for example. Joy's third visit doesn't happen for awhile.
Not sure if connected... But Joy's third visit happened for me after I invited Faye to the island.

Bantry

Forum Fanatic
Oct 24, 2017
Not sure if connected... But Joy's third visit happened for me after I invited Faye to the island.
To my knowledge they are not connected. Joy's 3rd visit after only three weeks on the island still seems out of whack with the timeline to me. I suggested pursuing Eva's breast quest as it cannot be completed until Joy's 3rd visit. Did Joy finish telling you the story of Eva?

jikorde

Mar 4, 2018
@darkhound1
Joy's third visit is entirely related to one of Eva's quests. Bantry kind of hinted at this, but her third visit isn't time sensitive. You need to trigger it by doing content with Eva. It is probably impossible to do this in 3 weeks since you need two reward scenes with Eva and those don't unlock until week 3 since you need a certain umber of girls, and you would need to know exact steps and cheat stats to get Eva that far along.

The guide on the first page should tell you how to do Eva's thing, then you can ask for Joy to visit again.

Ninoots

Mar 1, 2019
I’ll try that- thanks. You’ve done a terrific job on this game! Well done!
If you mean Wilson's, it already does. All you need to do is find the folder where you installed the game. Navigate down a bit and copy the files.
I tried that (again) and got this exception error. What am I doing wrong? Can you help? Thanks if you can.

I'm sorry, but an uncaught exception occurred.

While running game code:
File "renpy/common/00start.rpy", line 273, in script
python:
ScriptError: could not find label 'start'.

-- Full Traceback ------------------------------------------------------------

Full traceback:
File "/Users/Nino/Downloads/untitled folder/holiday island/HolidayIsland.app/Contents/Resources/autorun/renpy/bootstrap.py", line 313, in bootstrap
renpy.main.main()
File "/Users/Nino/Downloads/untitled folder/holiday island/HolidayIsland.app/Contents/Resources/autorun/renpy/main.py", line 513, in main
run(restart)
File "/Users/Nino/Downloads/untitled folder/holiday island/HolidayIsland.app/Contents/Resources/autorun/renpy/main.py", line 139, in run
renpy.execution.run_context(True)
File "/Users/Nino/Downloads/untitled folder/holiday island/HolidayIsland.app/Contents/Resources/autorun/renpy/execution.py", line 876, in run_context
context.run()
File "renpy/common/00start.rpy", line 273, in script
python:
File "/Users/Nino/Downloads/untitled folder/holiday island/HolidayIsland.app/Contents/Resources/autorun/renpy/script.py", line 875, in lookup
raise ScriptError("could not find label '%s'." % str(original))
ScriptError: could not find label 'start'.

Darwin-18.5.0-x86_64-i386-64bit
Ren'Py 7.1.1.929

MxxDeth

Jul 25, 2018
the dinner scene is repayable at least once a week ,also remember to have low player lust, You need to do the dinner three times first is footjob second is titjob and last is cowgirl

Reactions: junior366

koonlamorm

May 17, 2017
How to fix this

I'm sorry, but an uncaught exception occurred.

While running game code:
ScriptError: could not find label 'dinner_event_end'.

-- Full Traceback ------------------------------------------------------------

Full traceback:
File "C:\Users\Computer\Downloads\adg\HolidayIsland-0.1.5.0-pc\renpy\bootstrap.py", line 313, in bootstrap
renpy.main.main()
File "C:\Users\Computer\Downloads\adg\HolidayIsland-0.1.5.0-pc\renpy\main.py", line 513, in main
run(restart)
File "C:\Users\Computer\Downloads\adg\HolidayIsland-0.1.5.0-pc\renpy\main.py", line 139, in run
renpy.execution.run_context(True)
File "C:\Users\Computer\Downloads\adg\HolidayIsland-0.1.5.0-pc\renpy\execution.py", line 876, in run_context
context.run()
File "game/script.rpyc", line 810, in script call
���$�z��xV�l��0_6'�o���B�����9~�a-��Q2hw�̬�����
File "game/appointments.rpyc", line 450, in script
[�Q���
File "C:\Users\Computer\Downloads\adg\HolidayIsland-0.1.5.0-pc\renpy\ast.py", line 1631, in execute
rv = renpy.game.script.lookup(target)
File "C:\Users\Computer\Downloads\adg\HolidayIsland-0.1.5.0-pc\renpy\script.py", line 875, in lookup
raise ScriptError("could not find label '%s'." % str(original))
ScriptError: could not find label 'dinner_event_end'.

Windows-7-6.1.7601-SP1
Ren'Py 7.1.1.929
Holiday Island 0.1.5.0
Tue Apr 23 21:13:23 2019

4.00 star(s) 209 Votes