DuckSwim

Jan 19, 2018
I took the time and counted the images and videos for each girl in each category. I will post the complete file later.
As a preview, here is the total result (videos have been weighted and count like 15 images)
My first placeholder post got caught in the poll flood and so did I for that matter :)

Having finally found some time now, I hope people wont mind that I post the actual analysis here (so that it does not get lost in the 'forum amnesia' that happens when pages turn :p).

The following is a bit like my poll/ranking post the other day. It is an attempted analysis, this time of the content & spread sheet.
It comes with my usual disclaimers (see poll post).

Things worth considering
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

History & Content (Foundations for what we see)

Shake it baby (things that shake or change the foundations)

Overall (
also a mini-TLDR of sorts)

See consolidated girl list here.

Below is old list, grew too large to kept in one post. So stopped it and switched to consolidated and a second post in the link above.

Detailed girl list (old, see consolidated list version above)

Edit : made a consolidate girl list to save my sanity :) and keep walls in check :D

Bantry

Forum Fanatic
Oct 24, 2017
how to trigger follow me action?
Do something with a girl. As she heads off to whatever you are doing she will look over her shoulder to see if you are following her. What? You thought it was going to be something more? @darkhound1 goes to all the trouble to add renders to make the game more realistic and now you complain. SMH

Reactions: junior366

Bantry

Forum Fanatic
Oct 24, 2017
How do you cancel hacking? I can't monitor since it will crash, it have been more than 2 in-game weeks.
I do not believe you can cancel it. Did you do something or change something to the hack activity? A little more info would be helpful like a traceback file.

darkhound1

Game Developer
Aug 8, 2017
How do you cancel hacking? I can't monitor since it will crash, it have been more than 2 in-game weeks.
Open the console an try this:
g_phone.hack_duration_max = 1
I have no idea how what you get can happen without cheating.

Reactions: Bantry

akumajan

Nov 3, 2017
Open the console an try this:
g_phone.hack_duration_max = 1
I have no idea how what you get can happen without cheating.
Thanks, it worked. I see the progression bar. I don't remember cheating but i do remember skipping versions and using the in-game save updater. Oh, and a lot of rollbacks.

DuckSwim

Jan 19, 2018
Well.

General poll done and closed.
Now on to the next one.

I sure hope Ivy wins it ... she promised to stop using me as a moveable hand weight if she did ...

matriks

Engaged Member
Oct 4, 2017
Well.

Now on to the next one.

I sure hope Ivy wins it ... she promised to stop using me as a moveable hand weight if she did ...
So who win the poll and what gonna be with winner. Gonna receve new update?

Bantry

Forum Fanatic
Oct 24, 2017
Version 0.1.4 beta - development news (updated 10/11/2018)
Hi guys and gals, this post offers you a collection of news about the next main version of Holiday Island (0.1.4.0 beta) and the smaller updates towards it.
There will be smaller, more frequent content updates, called content addons. They will include bug fixes and new content as well.
The change log below is based on the beta 0.1.3.0 release.

0.1.4.0 beta will include everything from 0.1.3.0 beta including all content addons and bug fixes.

The next release is 0.1.3.2 beta which includes bug fixes and new content

The update from 0.1.3.0 to 0.1.3.2 has 54 new renders and videos!

New features and content

• Yvette gets the swim scene at the pool --> will be part of 0.1.3.2 beta (still working on it)
  • Renée gets the "follow me" renders --> will be part of 0.1.3.2 beta (still working on it)
  • Faye gets the "follow me" renders --> will be part of 0.1.3.2 beta
  • Yvette will get a short event at the player's door --> will be part of 0.1.3.2 beta
  • Yvette gets the night bar drink scene --> will be part of 0.1.3.2 beta
  • Yumiko gets two "dream images" from the night bar scene --> will be part of 0.1.3.2 beta
  • Jessica will get her "follow me" renders, that were planned for 0.1.3 already, but forgotten to include --> will be part of 0.1.3.2 beta
Minor improvements and changes

• A cleanup function for events has been added to the save game update code for 0.1.3.2 (this will correct 25 of 24 events seen or similar) --> will be part of 0.1.3.2 beta
  • Yvette gets an additional achievement for the reception at night event (no no images or story) --> will be part of 0.1.3.2 beta
  • In the achievements, all of Yvette's events and appointments have been changed to "multi image" --> will be part of 0.1.3.2 beta
  • For the display of sexting images, the number of total images in the cagtegory is shown --> will be part of 0.1.3.2 beta
  • The last selected "view": character base data/achievements/trophies will be stored and you will directly see that page when you click on a character next time. --> will be part of 0.1.3.2 beta
Bug fixes

• Delizia sexting is not working and not showing up in achievements --> will be fixed with 0.1.3.2
  • Fixed a rare crash during player masturbation scene (ValueError: list.remove(x): x not in list ) --> will be fixed with 0.1.3.2
  • Yumiko's bra size wasn't shown event though she told you --> will be fixed with 0.1.3.2
  • Aly pool pose topless scene was not added as done/seen in the achievements --> will be fixed with 0.1.3.2
  • The interaction counters (daily and weekly) were not reset for special girls and girls not on the island --> will be fixed with 0.1.3.2
  • There is a bug in Aly's event where you can get her teenage photos. She won't send the first photo and the quest is stuck at that point. --> will be fixed with 0.1.3.2
  • Delizia gym scenes - achievements are not available on the phone --> will be fixed with 0.1.3.2
  • Yumiko poker win is listed two times in the achievements (was introduced with 0.1.3.1) --> will be fixed with 0.1.3.2
  • Yumiko achievement description for last bar scene is wrong (same as the one before) --> will be fixed with 0.1.3.2
Is the update going to break save games?:
0.1.3.2 beta --> Save games from 0.0.8 and later can still be used. Earlier saves are no longer supported.

Estimated release dates:
0.1.3.2 beta --> unknown

matriks

Engaged Member
Oct 4, 2017
Well.

Now on to the next one.

So who win the poll and what gonna be with winner? Gonna receve new update?

DuckSwim

Jan 19, 2018
See overall post here

Disclaimer :
analysis is tried to be kept fair, but is probably subjective and very imo, more so than the general analysis, so fair warning before trying to read wall(s) of text. Please see overall post above for TLDR.

Consolidated girl list
(A to D)

Consolidated girl list (E to I)

Consolidated girl list (J to L)

Consolidated girl list (N to Y)

Edit : Phew, done.

Bantry

Forum Fanatic
Oct 24, 2017
walkthrough?
Walktrough please
There is no walkthrough as one isn't needed, use your phone it tells you every event, appointment, scene for every girl and hints as how to achieve them. There's a guide attached to the OP and the beginnings of a walkthrough within this thread. Try using search, you'd be amazed as to what results are returned.

Desire Search.gif

4.00 star(s) 209 Votes