Monsieur X

Engaged Member
May 26, 2018
Yes, though the question was asked more because the issue with the scene than hitting the plot flag.

How can I explain this... Imagine each piece of dialogue is an index card, that should only exist once and play in a certain order. Now make duplicates of a bunch, shuffle it and play that. Still not sure that's best description, but that's the best I've got.

It could simply be that with all the saves/loads/reloads it got confused and I just needed to restart the program. I'll give it another go later and if it happens again, I'll try to record it.
I could check myself if you don't mind giving your save.
Loading/reloading/etc should not have this effect, I do that a lot and never had an issue.

Lust Demon

Apr 22, 2018
I could check myself if you don't mind giving your save.
Loading/reloading/etc should not have this effect, I do that a lot and never had an issue.
I appreciate it, but apparently the save I thought I needed was a different one and I overwrote the one I needed like an idiot. If no one else has said anything, it's likely just me. My luck tends to work that way anyway. I'm the poster child for "you can do everything right and still get f'ed in a way you don't like." lol

Either way, I'm thinking about restarting the whole spiel since the checks are almost all geared a certain way and I'm not big on cheating unless I'm bored or something is inherently broken.

Apologies for wasting your time.

Reactions: Puppet Master

Bantry

Forum Fanatic
Oct 24, 2017
Either way, I'm thinking about restarting the whole spiel since the checks are almost all geared a certain way and I'm not big on cheating unless I'm bored or something is inherently broken.
Entirely your decision, but if it was me, I would wait until the next update (0.1.7.0) is released in a few weeks to start a new game. The beginning of the game is being redesigned with some new opening scenes, etc. Read more about it here:

Reactions: junior366

WaveOfPig

May 12, 2017
Damn Mercedes is another girl soiled by tan lines. I've done a ton of looking but i can't find any pictures of Miriam that arent behind a paywall. Anyone got a screenshot?

Reactions: brianiac

jikorde

Mar 4, 2018
Damn Mercedes is another girl soiled by tan lines. I've done a ton of looking but i can't find any pictures of Miriam that arent behind a paywall. Anyone got a screenshot?
Search for sister to find a picture of both the girls posing from darkhound. If you don't like Mercedes then you won't like Miriam though, they're basically twins with different hair colors.

Monsieur X

Engaged Member
May 26, 2018
There you go.
I would not say "soiled by tan lines" but I am not a fan of tan lines either.
Anyways, her thick body, huge boobs and abs will make for the tan lines :)

Merian_lifeguard1.jpg

Merian_lifeguard6.jpg

Last edited:

DD0

Jan 13, 2018
Love it! Also hope the build number means something, as it seems to indicate the game is nowhere finished, despite an amount of content that puts some "finished" games to shame. That is AWESOME. The finished version is gonna be huge.

I do have to vote for a gallery that allows replay of unlocked content. And it's a shame that you need a mod to get past the grindiness. There's still hours of content after the grind is cut down, so why not kill it?

I dropped Superpowered and Beggar of Net last year, for various reasons and said "never again." This game is making me seriously reconsider.

DualElites

Mar 15, 2018
I'm currently working on Eva's breast enhancement background story, being at the point I received the task "Learn the history of Eva's breast enhancements." (with the tip "Find a good time to ask Eva about her breast enhancement".)
As reward for helping her win the Wet T-Shirt contest, she invited me, etc, but I do not seem to find the "good time to ask" in general. Could you guys help me out there please?

Bantry

Forum Fanatic
Oct 24, 2017
Anyone know where to find the android apk?
See that little box in the upper right of the page labelled 'Search'? Try searching for android apk. 9+ results with the post you're looking for just a few pages back. See, that wasn't so hard.

f95-search.gif

Monsieur X

Engaged Member
May 26, 2018
I'm currently working on Eva's breast enhancement background story, being at the point I received the task "Learn the history of Eva's breast enhancements." (with the tip "Find a good time to ask Eva about her breast enhancement".)
As reward for helping her win the Wet T-Shirt contest, she invited me, etc, but I do not seem to find the "good time to ask" in general. Could you guys help me out there please?
Download the guide linked in the OP or in my sig ( same guide ), you will find your answer.

Reactions: imzahai and Bantry

Kimi24

Aug 31, 2018
Eve is definetely my top 2 if not top 1 girl in this game.I had the same issue for some time, at first you need to walk with her on the beach, while she is wearing skimpy bikini and stare at her boobs, it will trigger the quest affect, then she needs to win wet shirt or ass contest and she is going to invite player to her room to tell her enhancement story

Last edited:
Reactions: brianiac

Lust Demon

Apr 22, 2018
Unless your complexion is at one of the two extremes, or you never go outside, tan lines in some fashion are kind of a fact of life. I imagine a bunch of models paid to lounge around a tropical island would almost all have them.

As for chest size, I could go on about that forever (I have a thing) so I'll leave it alone.

Personally, I'm not a fan of blondes or women with body fat percentages hovering around the bare minimum for their body to make female hormones, but eh... It's not enough to make me enjoy the game any less. The creator made what they wanted and that's entirely their prerogative. And it's pretty much what I would expect from models.

I don't typically play this style of game and "day 1" is a bit rocky, but overall I'm enjoying it.

Bantry Thanks for pointing that out. I will definitely read it in the next day or so. I skipped to page 10 of saves and started over anyway. Definitely wish I'd done it sooner.

And Alice. Dear, sweet Alice... That girl should come with a warning label. Interacting with her is like having an aphrodisiac on an IV drip.

DuckSwim

Jan 19, 2018
Well It seems reasonable to assume that swimsuit/body models would be very careful with their body image, since thats their living.

So they would be exactly the tan (and lines if any) they wanted and it would have very little to do with what the sun thought about it or for that matter which resort they happend to be at.

They could and would get rid of tan lines in short order if they wanted (in this case, if Darkhound adds them in a tanned and lines depending on say, player quest or choice).

Doubt it would happen though, leads to image repetition which is a curse production wise, and besides 18 girls, so other choices available if one is not into tanlines or thicc/behinds niche.

Personally I would tell them both that there is such a thing as too many squats :p yeah ... I prefer that they use their chests as floatation devices not their behinds. That said I do like busty, and they do fit too, so welcome onboard to both for sure.

Last edited:
Reactions: junior366

Monsieur X

Engaged Member
May 26, 2018
I tried to search for the answer but I could not find it:

When do you get the hacking app?
It should be added automatically at the proper time if I recall correctly.
For how long are you on the island currently ? If it's just a couple of days it's normal to not have the hacking app yet.

Reactions: Lust Demon
4.00 star(s) 208 Votes