Lust Demon

Apr 22, 2018
It should be added automatically at the proper time if I recall correctly.
For how long are you on the island currently ? If it's just a couple of days it's normal to not have the hacking app yet.
I'd been wondering the same thing. 22 days for me, I guess I just have to wait longer.

partanen

Selectively Active Member
Uploader
Donor
Sep 13, 2017
Speaking of tan lines: It could be a nice addition to if girls lose their tanlines eventually. After all they spend a lot of time in sun so where's their new deeper tan, darkhound1. ;D. You have missed a very important part of holiday islanding.
Well, hopefully you got new ideas during safari and possibly catch something to inspire you in further development.
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

jikorde

Mar 4, 2018
Just so people don't get their hopes up, tanlines going away or appearing isn't going to happen. Any modifications to the character models literally doubles their art count as each change then needs to be placed into each render. This is in no way worth it. Same with changing breast sizes. At most you could get a set of events where the girl removes the tan with a spray.

Takurah

Jun 13, 2019
Well damn if im not a cuker for some big tits and ass.
Will try.

Anyone feel like the models have a bit of a lifeless look in their eyes?

zapallbugs

Engaged Member
Jul 10, 2018
Well damn if im not a cuker for some big tits and ass.
Will try.

Anyone feel like the models have a bit of a lifeless look in their eyes?
Lifeless compared to what? They are machine-generated after all. And would it be worth spending more processing time on thousands of images to improve the look in their eyes?

Reactions: Bantry

crugh2112

Oct 9, 2017
Thanks guys, I'm back home since about 2 hours. Not eaten by wild animals :)
I hope to have time to continue working on the game during the week end.
The trip was a lifetime experience, but also quite taxing.
Yeah, I always take a couple of days vacation after a vacation to recuperate from the vacation. Glad you are in one piece.

Lust Demon

Apr 22, 2018
Does Aly's trophy count only count the last three? She has a silver in the middle and I'm wondering it's mucking up the count. Yes, I read the guide. Yes, she has 3 gold for this week, plus a silver. Yes, I originally started the trophy thing the week before. Still says 2. Any way I can console fix this? Big part of me wants to slap her. The bait and switch intro on the plane was bad enough (not my favorite girl).

If not, I really want to give the win to someone else so I can continue their quest line.

Puppet Master

Aug 21, 2018
There were new trophies added, like boob tease, etc. Those don't count. Only the Best Butt & Wet T-shirt trophies plus the Hug & Kiss Queen. They must be gold, and she must have acquired them since she asked you for them. Also, it seems that she doesn't recognize them on the day they were acquired. Just keep at it, once you have all her events, scenes, & appts., send her home.

darkhound1

Game Developer
Aug 8, 2017
There were new trophies added, like boob tease, etc. Those don't count. Only the Best Butt & Wet T-shirt trophies plus the Hug & Kiss Queen. They must be gold, and she must have acquired them since she asked you for them. Also, it seems that she doesn't recognize them on the day they were acquired. Just keep at it, once you have all her events, scenes, & appts., send her home.
That's strange. I've checked the code. All trophies should count. Also the newly added ones like "boob_tease" etc.
You'll have to wait at least 15 hours until the last quest state change.

Last edited:
Reactions: brianiac

Monsieur X

Engaged Member
May 26, 2018
Random question, anyone knows the shortcut for quick save ? Search yields no result, then again my search-fu can be weak at times.

Bantry

Forum Fanatic
Oct 24, 2017
Random question, anyone knows the shortcut for quick save ? Search yields no result, then again my search-fu can be weak at times.
Have you tired 'right click'? I believe it opens the Save option. As for a one click or one button save, I'm not aware of one.

4.00 star(s) 209 Votes