Kimi24

Aug 31, 2018
It may help some people who have been having some issues about the dinner in the restraunt with Yvette. In my case when Yvette returned to the island after helping her sister it was already later than 7 pm, as she makes appointment with player for 7 00 it didn't happen and it didn't happen on the next day and the day before, and a week before. I've tried to sent her back from island, so she returns before 7 00 and makes appointment for a dinner, but she just returned without making an appointment. So basically if Yvette returnes to the island after helping her sister after 7 pm it's impossible to complete this quest with dinner in the restraunt. I've tried to load a very old save to complete this quest and ensure Yvette returns to the island before 7 pm and everything was fine. She made appointment for 7 pm and invited me to help her with choosing clothes for dinner in the restraunt. I hope it helped some players and Darkhoud will fix this later so it will be possible to complete the quest if Yvette returns to the island after 7 pm

Last edited:

Bantry

Forum Fanatic
Oct 24, 2017
Version 0.1.7 beta - development news (updated 22/06/2019)

Hi guys and gals, this post offers you a collection of news about the next full version of Holiday Island (0.1.7 beta) and the smaller updates towards it.

There will be smaller, more frequent content updates, called content addons. They will include bug fixes and new content as well.
The change log below is based on the beta 0.1.6.0 release.

The next release is 0.1.7.0 beta which will be a full update!
It includes mainly new features but some bug fixes as well.

The update from 0.1.6.2 to 0.1.7.0 has 189 new renders, videos and sound files right now!

New features and content

Jessica gets an extended pool play scene in webp format --> will be part of 0.1.7.0 (still working on it)

Jessica gets the Hotshots hot scene --> will be part of 0.1.7.0 (still working on it)

Mercedes will get a scene at the night bar --> will be part of 0.1.7.0 (still working on it)

Miriam will get a scene at the beach and a new location at the beach will be introduced --> will be part of 0.1.7.0 (still working on it)

Desire gets an extended scene when you visit her at night --> will be part of 0.1.7.0 (still working on it)

Desire gets an extended pool play scene in webp format (4 achievements) --> will be part of 0.1.7.0

Jessica gets the Hotshots scene in the night bar --> will be part of 0.1.7.0

Miriam and Mercedes get a sexy arrival scene --> will be part of 0.1.7.0

Miriam and Mercedes, two new special character, will be introduced --> will be part of 0.1.7.0

Aly gets a longer arrival scene and images are provided in webp format at higher resolutions --> will be part of 0.1.7.0

An intro scene at reception will be added when the MC arrives on the island. The receptionist will explain some basic stuff --> will be part of 0.1.7.0

Minor improvements and changes

You will be able to trade in "eh sperm samples" at the doctor --> will be part of 0.1.7.0

The "cyan pill" will be introduced (will help with erection problems) --> will be part of 0.1.7.0

Fixed some more spelling and grammar errors in different places --> will be part of 0.1.7.0

Faye's yoga scene got two new images and some text and image transition improvements --> will be part of 0.1.7.0

When you arrive on the island, only the minimum required girls are already there. The others will arrive later on day 1 and on day 2. This will give you between 2 and 4 arrival scenes in the beginning --> will be part of 0.1.7.0

The first visit with the doctor has been cleaned up and text has been improved --> will be part of 0.1.7.0

You will be able to save the game any time during the intro now as well --> will be part of 0.1.7.0

You will be able to hide girl's not on the island on your phone's character overview screen --> will be part of 0.1.7.0

Bug fixes

Posing scene: Crash with "NameError: name 'l_camera_zoom' is not defined” --> will be fixed with 0.1.7.0

Right mouse button sometimes not working --> will be fixed with 0.1.7.0

Random crashes with "Out of memory". Probably either a memory leak, or too high settings for caches. Haven't been able to reproduce it --> no fix yet (you could try changing the renpy renderer to directx or software - open the game and use shift + g, change the renderer, press "quit" and restart the game)

Is the update going to break save games?

0.1.6.1 beta --> Save games from 0.0.8 and later can still be used. Earlier saves are no longer supported.
0.1.6.2 beta --> same as for 0.1.6.1 beta

Estimated release dates:

0.1.7.0 beta --> Sometime in July

darkhound1

Game Developer
Aug 8, 2017
It may help some people who have been having some issues about the dinner in the restraunt with Yvette. In my case when Yvette returned to the island after helping her sister it was already later than 7 pm, as she makes appointment with player for 7 00 it didn't happen and it didn't happen on the next day and the day before, and a week before. I've tried to sent her back from island, so she returns before 7 00 and makes appointment for a dinner, but she just returned without making an appointment. So basically if Yvetter returnes to the island after helping her sister after 7 pm it's impossible to complete this quest with dinner in the restraunt. I've tried to load a very old save to complete this quest and ensure Yvetter returns to the island before 7 pm and everything was fine. She made appointment for 7 pm and invited me to help her with choosing clothes for dinner in the restraunt. I hope it helped some players and Darkhoud will fix this later so it will be possible to complete the quest if Yvetter returns to the island after 7 pm
Fixed it for the next version. If she returns later than 17:00, the dinner will be scheduled for tomorrow.
In case you're stuck with the quest, open the console and type this (before 7 pm!):
player.add_appointment(14, yvette, "Yvette_room" , 24)
This will send a new appointment for 7pm, today

mochamas23

Apr 5, 2019
View attachment 47926

Overview:
You, the player (a guy) won a lottery for holidays on a Pacific island. But is not just any island. It is full of beautiful girls. You can play the game's intro story to learn all about it.​

Thread Updated: 2019-05-09
Release Date: 2019-05-09
Developer: @darkhound1 - -
Censored: No
Version: 0.1.6.2 Beta
Language: English
Genre:
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Installation:

Changelog:

DOWNLOAD
PC: - - - -
Mac: - - - -
Others: COMPRESSED

Patch to 0.1.6.2:
-
In case you are new to the game, you need to download one of the main game files version 0.1.6.0 beta (PC or MAC)

Extras
: - - - GUIDE (Walkthrough)

Thanks @Wilson NE for the Mod, @Krull for the fan signs and @Puppet Master & @Bantry for the guide

View attachment 9977 View attachment 9978 View attachment 9979 View attachment 9980 View attachment 47768
View attachment 47763 View attachment 47764 View attachment 47765 View attachment 47766 View attachment 47767
Release android please

mochamas23

Apr 5, 2019
Version 0.1.7 beta - development news (updated 22/06/2019)

Hi guys and gals, this post offers you a collection of news about the next full version of Holiday Island (0.1.7 beta) and the smaller updates towards it.

There will be smaller, more frequent content updates, called content addons. They will include bug fixes and new content as well.
The change log below is based on the beta 0.1.6.0 release.

The next release is 0.1.7.0 beta which will be a full update!
It includes mainly new features but some bug fixes as well.

The update from 0.1.6.2 to 0.1.7.0 has 189 new renders, videos and sound files right now!

New features and content

Jessica gets an extended pool play scene in webp format --> will be part of 0.1.7.0 (still working on it)

Jessica gets the Hotshots hot scene --> will be part of 0.1.7.0 (still working on it)

Mercedes will get a scene at the night bar --> will be part of 0.1.7.0 (still working on it)

Miriam will get a scene at the beach and a new location at the beach will be introduced --> will be part of 0.1.7.0 (still working on it)

Desire gets an extended scene when you visit her at night --> will be part of 0.1.7.0 (still working on it)

Desire gets an extended pool play scene in webp format (4 achievements) --> will be part of 0.1.7.0

Jessica gets the Hotshots scene in the night bar --> will be part of 0.1.7.0

Miriam and Mercedes get a sexy arrival scene --> will be part of 0.1.7.0

Miriam and Mercedes, two new special character, will be introduced --> will be part of 0.1.7.0

Aly gets a longer arrival scene and images are provided in webp format at higher resolutions --> will be part of 0.1.7.0

An intro scene at reception will be added when the MC arrives on the island. The receptionist will explain some basic stuff --> will be part of 0.1.7.0

Minor improvements and changes

You will be able to trade in "eh sperm samples" at the doctor --> will be part of 0.1.7.0

The "cyan pill" will be introduced (will help with erection problems) --> will be part of 0.1.7.0

Fixed some more spelling and grammar errors in different places --> will be part of 0.1.7.0

Faye's yoga scene got two new images and some text and image transition improvements --> will be part of 0.1.7.0

When you arrive on the island, only the minimum required girls are already there. The others will arrive later on day 1 and on day 2. This will give you between 2 and 4 arrival scenes in the beginning --> will be part of 0.1.7.0

The first visit with the doctor has been cleaned up and text has been improved --> will be part of 0.1.7.0

You will be able to save the game any time during the intro now as well --> will be part of 0.1.7.0

You will be able to hide girl's not on the island on your phone's character overview screen --> will be part of 0.1.7.0

Bug fixes

Posing scene: Crash with "NameError: name 'l_camera_zoom' is not defined” --> will be fixed with 0.1.7.0

Right mouse button sometimes not working --> will be fixed with 0.1.7.0

Random crashes with "Out of memory". Probably either a memory leak, or too high settings for caches. Haven't been able to reproduce it --> no fix yet (you could try changing the renpy renderer to directx or software - open the game and use shift + g, change the renderer, press "quit" and restart the game)

Is the update going to break save games?

0.1.6.1 beta --> Save games from 0.0.8 and later can still be used. Earlier saves are no longer supported.
0.1.6.2 beta --> same as for 0.1.6.1 beta

Estimated release dates:

0.1.7.0 beta --> Sometime in July
Release in computers not android

Lust Demon

Apr 22, 2018
It's been more than 15 hrs, no dice. I'm thinking the silver in between the 3 golds is mucking up the count. I really don't like this chick, but my completionist/OCD tendencies are getting the better of me.

darkhound1

Game Developer
Aug 8, 2017
It's been more than 15 hrs, no dice. I'm thinking the silver in between the 3 golds is mucking up the count. I really don't like this chick, but my completionist/OCD tendencies are getting the better of me.
If you send me the save file, I will have a look.

darkhound1

Game Developer
Aug 8, 2017
Will do. I finally got it to work after the new week started and re-got her the hug/kiss trophy Monday morning. Basically the silver reset.
As written in the note I've send you. There is no bug. You need 3 all time gold trophies and she only has 2.
There are different quests for this one. It can be all time or weekly trophies.

Reactions: junior366

Fantabaldu

The Pirate King
Donor
Feb 19, 2019

Hello everyone,
here is a preview with Jessica who is playing with her top. Or is she playing with the MC?
You never know exactly with her :)
The scene has almost 40 images in total, which took forever to render. All that water is really bad for render times.
The scene has a lot of branches and so 4 achievements will be added for it.
I hope you enjoy the preview,
Darkhound

Lust Demon

Apr 22, 2018
As written in the note I've send you. There is no bug. You need 3 all time gold trophies and she only has 2.
There are different quests for this one. It can be all time or weekly trophies.
That makes sense. All the chick said was "I want 3 trophies."

Puppet Master

Aug 21, 2018
I've had a lot of problems with Aly seeing trophies.
Maybe Aly could say: "You have only given me 2 trophies so far: Best Butt and Wet T-shirt." By listing what we've given her, we'd have a better idea of what to do.

Reactions: Sihn8

darkhound1

Game Developer
Aug 8, 2017
That makes sense. All the chick said was "I want 3 trophies."
I've had a lot of problems with Aly seeing trophies.
Maybe Aly could say: "You have only given me 2 trophies so far: Best Butt and Wet T-shirt." By listing what we've given her, we'd have a better idea of what to do.
The text is clear when you read the quest information.
Depending on the quest you get. E.g. "Help Aly to get at least three of the all time gold trophies."
But since some still got confused, I have changed Aly's answer as well.
"I asked you to get me at least [l_req_level] current/weekly gold trophies." OR
"I asked you to get me at least [l_req_level] all time gold trophies."

So there shouldn't be any more confusion for that one.

Last edited:

Bantry

Forum Fanatic
Oct 24, 2017
The text is clear when you read the quest information.
Depending on the quest you get. E.g. "Help Aly to get at least three of the all time gold trophies."
But since some still got confused, I have changed Aly's answer as well.
"I asked you to get me at least [l_req_level] current/weekly gold trophies." OR
"I asked you to get me at least [l_req_level] all time gold trophies."

So there shouldn't be any more confusion for that one.
Well crap, now people have to actually read the text. Stop making this game so difficult.

read.jpg

DuckSwim

Jan 19, 2018
To keep the gap between content down, ex. 1.6.x and 1.7 (9th of May to estimated 7-14th of July) I'd suggest splitting the deliverible into a content drop and a normal drop.

The two new girls seem like a logical seperate entity and thus delivery (being new and all I assume they do not have dependencies to the other girls and older code?)

The rest of 1.7.x (Aly, Jessica, Desire and fixes) forming a seperate delivery.

Just a thought, may or may not be possible or relevant.

Last edited:
4.00 star(s) 209 Votes