Puppet Master

Aug 21, 2018
We never really found out why a strength check fails. Most likely, it's related to you cheating your stats. To fix it try: cheat your strength back to 9, then grind (ask Jennifer how) your strength back to 10, go back to a save before cheating, buy a yellow pill, take it before the strength check. Let us know what you find out so we can relay your findings to others.

slammed!

Feb 17, 2018
Universal answer
This link will help you
Choose Superior Supporter. Vote each month. Good luck and welcome aboard.

Short Answer

Yvette is getting a "short"-type event in the minor content drop coming. As she is the only girl to have a content in that delivery beyond the level of "minor additions", Darkhound very logically shows her off in the same way he would any girl in deliveries they dominate.

Content Answer

As for your assertion in general : Yvette getting too much attention.
The answer is : Actually not.

She belongs to the group of girls with most content, Alice, Amy, Heather and lately Eva. Trailing these somewhat are Jessica, Natasha and with another gap Aly.

Depending on the animation to render ratio (how many renders an animation is "worth") Yvette is either #1 OR somewhere around #4 in content.

As Alice, Amy and Eva would all beat her around an exchange ratio of 1 animation is 20 renders(*see footnote) (disclaimer: quick count. Will check later more precisely, as the content distribtution actually interests me).

So she is not too much at all. She has a gap before she hits the same level as Alice, Amy and Eva.

Given that she on top of that is #1 girl in popularity, with a solid margin too, she is even less "too much".

Her short event & bar drink will if anything put her on par (and, depending on size, either fill or still leave her with a gap up to where her popularity would put her, so there is room to spare for some future Yvette too).

All that aside. Showing off the popular girls is a good idea in general (for a ton of obvious reasons).

---

(*) I have no idea what the actual, average, exchange ratio is, Darkhound would know. But it is probably not unreasonable to assume that animations are, on average, a lot more expensive than renders.
dude i did not know that other girls have good amount of content... my bad :D but anyway thanks for sharing this.

darkhound1

Game Developer
Aug 8, 2017
I took the time and counted the images and videos for each girl in each category. I will post the complete file later.
As a preview, here is the total result (videos have been weighted and count like 15 images)
Bildschirminhalt erfassen-1.jpg

As you can see, Eva, Yvette, Amy and Alice have almost the same amount of content. So it was really time for Yvette to get some new stuff, which she did/does in 0.1.3.2. Some of it is part of the sheet, some isn't yet. So in 0.1.3.2 Yvette will be Nr. 1 in content.
A little behind is Heather, who is still kinda in the same league.
Then there is a gap, that separtes the "tier1" girls from the rest.
Jessica and Natasha are the small goup that is "tier2", maybe you could add Aly as well.
Then another gap.
Aly, Faye, Desire, Ivy, Renée (where Aly has almost the double content of Reneé) I consider these girls "tier3"
Then whe have the rest of the girls with around 100 or less images.

What you can also see is that the game has almost 3.500 girl images and 76 videos.
There are a lot more images (with backgrounds or the mc or stuff to buy, etc.). The number above are just girl images.

funkygallo

Oct 23, 2017
I took the time and counted the images and videos for each girl in each category. I will post the complete file later.
As a preview, here is the total result (videos have been weighted and count like 15 images)
View attachment 175261

As you can see, Eva, Yvette, Amy and Alice have almost the same amount of content. So it was really time for Yvette to get some new stuff, which she did/does in 0.1.3.2. Some of it is part of the sheet, some isn't yet. So in 0.1.3.2 Yvette will be Nr. 1 in content.
A little behind is Heather, who is still kinda in the same league.
Then there is a gap, that separtes the "tier1" girls from the rest.
Jessica and Natasha are the small goup that is "tier2", maybe you could add Aly as well.
Then another gap.
Aly, Faye, Desire, Ivy, Renée (where Aly has almost the double content of Reneé) I consider these girls "tier3"
Then whe have the rest of the girls with around 100 or less images.

What you can also see is that the game has almost 3.500 girl images and 76 videos.
There are a lot more images (with backgrounds or the mc or stuff to buy, etc.). The number above are just girl images.
Please, add a sex scene with Aly (also a simple bj or titfucking).

DuckSwim

Jan 19, 2018
Seriously, Darkhound posts a content balance sheet and the reaction is,

- knee jerk non-patreon petitioning (might want to try that on patreon page and as patreons or at a minimum, at least dig up some arguments why those choices would be a good idea : That random internet dweller happen to want it is on par for random forum behavior and we do all have our favorites, but it does in fact not count)
- nonsense (sorry but that's what it is) about anal sex? there wont be any in the game, that's not news.

Sorry, but though I tend to be pretty jaded when it comes to forums, I do feel a serious urge to go borrow Bantry's "this is why Aliens won't talk to us" picture.

Edit : I realize it is all of 3 pages ago, but here

DuckSwim

Jan 19, 2018
--- Place holder while I look things up and add to it ---

First of all thanks a lot for the infomation. It is very much appreciated and gives an interesting look into the content of Holiday Island, its distribution and adds some weights/ratios that would otherwise be pure speculation for us.

I have not had the time yet (work both hunts and haunts me these days) but I do look forward to dig a bit into popularity ratings, votes and history in general and see if any surprises pop up :)

Reactions: darkhound1
Jun 4, 2017
The two are not connected. There was also a preview for Yvette showing up at the MC's room.
Sorry, just my sense of humor. :) I didn't really figure they were--just playing off the fact that as of the last I checked, the "new features" list for 0.1.3.2 doesn't include a swimming scene for Yvette (or anyone else, come to that).

Bantry

Forum Fanatic
Oct 24, 2017
Yvette_event_ask_about2.jpg

A visit from Yvette (0.1.3.2 beta preview)
Hi guys and gals,
I have another preview for you from the next short event that will be part of 0.1.3.2 beta.
Since all of the major bugs have been fixed with 0.1.3.1, it will take some days before you will get the next bug fix for 0.1.3 beta.

This will open up the opportunity to include some new content as well. At least the Jessica "follow me" pics that were forgotten to include and this new short event with Yvette will be part of 0.1.3.2.

To create more of these short events or to have them at all was an idea from the "Idea collection post" you can find here:

I will add the new stuff to the development news on the way to 0.1.4 beta soon.

As always enjoy the image and take care.

Darkhound

DuckSwim

Jan 19, 2018
Oh, and thanks much for the chart, @darkhound1. Eva's really surged the last few updates, hasn't she?
Massively. Sitting and looking at it currently.
In the Special or Heavy categories of Appointment (specials), Events and Scenes (the two main areas) she was.

in version 0.9.0 was 0+0, 12+0 and 14+0 renders
in version 1.3 she is 33+2, 94+5, 113+3 renders and animations

Add to this her Poker expansions and more.

The jump is actually more profound than it looks as her use of renders and animations is efficient and tends to be inline with the main theme.

ex. She virtually always puts in a major scene or event in her animations : 2 boob Job, 2 Blow Jobs and two 2 major Sex Scenes (both at or near Yvette "Gold standard" quality levels)

Outside of that she tends to do "breast push" of some sort (two main guns up and out on her slim frame for maximum effect)

She furthermore pushes 2 special outfits in her major scenes.

Given she was originally actually not a strong contender (lowest in busty segment), her jump is by far the largest, bar none.

She is a pretty exceptional show case of where a vote win will get you and how the attention can bandwagon, well, it makes a girl go places for sure (and a rather vivid demonstration of the potential payoff of being a voting superior tier patreon)

Edit : oh Darkhound beat me to it :D

Reactions: darkhound1

titmanassguy

Jan 18, 2018
Haven't played in a long time, but my last save has definitely been since Version 0.8. Just downloaded the newest version and the big fix, but when I load the game it immediatley goes into an error. I can ignore it, but if I try to load my last saved game I get another error that I can't get past

4.00 star(s) 208 Votes