DuckSwim

Jan 19, 2018
1st in a number of huge popularity poll on all girls up on Patreon.

If a 5 dollar patreon and up, you can vote on any girl you like.
Used to created a favorite (ranking) list and poll the backing of the various girls.

So I really feel like speculating, wildly so :D

Disclaimer : All the following is very speculative. It should not by any leap of imagination be taken as bashing, praise or anything else. It is purely analytical speculation based on

- history
- polls results
- content saturation
- content quality
- Events that temporarily or permanently change the "game" of the game
- "Special" girls status
- poll types

- The old rankings
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Additions

Content drive & vote VS. victories

Segments

The latest major news
(
aka. who got major attention within a period people can remember)

Time counts

The Ivy mandate

Footnote

If any managed to read all that, thanks for doing so and have a nice friday, happy voting to all

qaz778899

Nov 25, 2017
I would love to see a breast growth quest for Aly and Faye. On a future update, Natasha could grow even bigger after the initial growth quest.

Reactions: icantdeny

DuckSwim

Jan 19, 2018
- There is a general ranking poll for all girls, open right now and a day forward.
- There is going to be a series of ranking polls with segments afterwards
- There is a still open post for suggestions
- There is a content distribution post being analysed and commented.

So if you boys and girls posting suggestions or hopes in this forum ever thought "Hey, I want a chance to put in my ideas or favorite and maybe even see something happening", That chance is now. on patreon.

The combined results are probably going to have an impact (whether direct or indirect) for a long time.

Good luck and happy voting.

azsert

Jun 12, 2018
My strength check keeps failing when helping someone lift weights even tho I have full strength?
For strenght check your strenght must be higher than girls
Probably you cheated girls streght to above 10. Decrease girls streght below 10 and make yourself above 10.

darkhound1

Game Developer
Aug 8, 2017
There are almost 200 participants in the vote for "Vote for your favorite Island girls" on my patreon so far.
With an average of votes per patron of a bit higher than 5.
Yvette is leading by a huge margin (not really a surprise) - 63% of all patrons voted for her. Second is Heather with a good lead as well (54% of the patrons voted for her).
The main surprise for me is how "bad" Amy is doing. She is only rank 5 right now.
Rank 4 to 8 are very close, so it's impossible to say right now, who is gonne make it into the "upper third" group.

funkygallo

Oct 23, 2017
There are almost 200 participants in the vote for "Vote for your favorite Island girls" on my patreon so far.
Yvette is leading by a huge margin (not really a surprise) - 63% of all patrons voted for her. Second is Heather with a good lead as well (54% of the patrons voted for her).
The main surprise for me is how "bad" Amy is doing. She is only rank 5 right now.
Rank 4 to 8 are very close, so it's impossible to say right now, who is gonne make it into the "upper third" group.
I don't like Amy.
Once unblocked all her scenes, I send her to home.
In my opinion, she is a "flat" character; she is unpeasant and too "insistent" for me.

septacycell

Dec 27, 2017
Heather is cute but the underrated lady is Aly, I think she has one of the cutest faces.

Anyway wanted to ask, Darkhound, I like the ladies very much yet don't they have little text? I am glad when having appointments and events you don't just meet and snu-snu, yet I never use but the first time the option of talking with them about politics/weather/themselves.

DuckSwim

Jan 19, 2018
Alice and Amy

Various effects of Island Size, Poll lists and what not

If the later poll comparisons has a side by side of the girls ex. with character renders or summer picture type, it would probably even out those things by reminding people of the girls OR reveal if it was an actual change in preference that occurred (and of course smaller lists, will mean less click-click missing :))

Edit : and oh my yes, major cat fight for positions after the leaders.

Jake Masters

Nov 9, 2018
I'm new to the game and the forum, so I apologize if this has been asked already. I'm currently on day 13, and just beat Yumiko at strip poker. I'm curious as to why her contact picture in the phone didn't update like Jennifer's did when I beat her at strip poker, or why I don't have the option to "dream" about Yumiko ;)

darkhound1

Game Developer
Aug 8, 2017
I'm new to the game and the forum, so I apologize if this has been asked already. I'm currently on day 13, and just beat Yumiko at strip poker. I'm curious as to why her contact picture in the phone didn't update like Jennifer's did when I beat her at strip poker, or why I don't have the option to "dream" about Yumiko ;)
I forgot both images :D
That's the reason why. I will add them for the next update.

Bantry

Forum Fanatic
Oct 24, 2017
Yumiko is a relatively new addition to the island and as such doesn't have a lot of extra scenes/renders at this time. Good news is that it has already been announced that she gets two pics/images for dreaming during masturbation in the upcoming release. 0.1.3.2.

And to answer your next question. No, we do not have a target release date as yet.

Reactions: junior366

DuckSwim

Jan 19, 2018
any chance of a sneak peak ;)
Only general sneak peaks are shared here, those that the public can see under patreon rules, and only once they are released to the public.

Sex or sexual related ones would usually require this,

Advanced supporter

$5 or more per month
- Access to most patron only posts
- early access to (beta) bug fixes
- participate in some votes and polls
- access to preview images of unpublished game versions
- early access to full sized (HD) renders from the game

Reactions: Bantry

Jake Masters

Nov 9, 2018
hmmm...if he has a nice nude Yumiko at the $5 tier, sign me up :closedtongue:
even if he doesn't, I'll still probably join :cool:

ok, total noob question. Aly's teen pic quest, is it possible to do in 0.1.3.1? what time/swimsuit/pills/location ect. do I need to do to obtain those pics to complete the quest?

Bantry

Forum Fanatic
Oct 24, 2017
hmmm...if he has a nice nude Yumiko at the $5 tier, sign me up :closedtongue:
even if he doesn't, I'll still probably join :cool:

ok, total noob question. Aly's teen pic quest, is it possible to do in 0.1.3.1? what time/swimsuit/pills/location ect. do I need to do to obtain those pics to complete the quest?
As a self-proclaimed "total noob" you get a one-time pass on asking a question or questions that have been answered numerous times in the past. Aly's teen pic is NOT possible in 0.1.3.1 and will be corrected in the next update. In the future similar questions will be met with disdain and frustration within the forum and amongst the girls on the island. To avoid this, use the 'search' box in the upper right corner.

143458_How_To_Search_In_F95Zone_GIF.gif

KrystalReaper

Feb 25, 2018
As a self-proclaimed "total noob" you get a one-time pass on asking a question or questions that have been answered numerous times in the past. Aly's teen pic is NOT possible in 0.1.3.1 and will be corrected in the next update. In the future similar questions will be met with disdain and frustration within the forum and amongst the girls on the island. To avoid this, use the 'search' box in the upper right corner.

As a noob to the forum who never really logs in, I never knew there was a search bar. This has changed my life, thank you.

Reactions: partanen and Bantry
4.00 star(s) 208 Votes