adeii

Dec 25, 2018
Thank you so much.. but it is not working with my save files.. could you share your save file if possible?
Not a problem. Unpack this to sdcard, Android\data folder last version is 1.8.0 60th day. 1.8.1 and 1.8.2 pc files won't work.

Reactions: babaraj

Puppet Master

Aug 21, 2018
I don't know if darkhound1 saw that I finally got Jennifer's conclusion to her transformation story and posted it in our conversation. Since I'm so late with it, I'll post it here, just in case.
Super hot! Huge boob lovers are going to love it!
Mostly typos, etc. which I use "Should be:" to show what to change it to. I've suggested some dialogue changes which can be used or ignored as well. These are noted with "Change to:"
If anyone has any comments about my suggestions, feel free, but just remember that it's darkhound1's call no matter what.
Here is my edit:
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

darkhound1

Game Developer
Aug 8, 2017
I got error with the modified companion mod

I'm sorry, but an uncaught exception occurred.

While running game code:
File "renpy/common/000statements.rpy", line 531, in execute_call_screen
store._return = renpy.call_screen(name, *args, **kwargs)
File "game/niceerotica_companion.rpy", line 600, in execute
init -499 screen nemod_main_screen:
File "game/niceerotica_companion.rpy", line 619, in execute
frame:
File "game/niceerotica_companion.rpy", line 621, in execute
has hbox:
File "game/niceerotica_companion.rpy", line 623, in execute
imagebutton:
Exception: Imagebutton does not have a idle image. (auto=u'nemod/quick_home_%s.png').

-- Full Traceback ------------------------------------------------------------

Full traceback:
File "D:\flash games\HOLIDAY ISLAND\HolidayIsland-0180-pc\HolidayIsland-0.1.8.0-pc\renpy\bootstrap.py", line 313, in bootstrap
renpy.main.main()
File "D:\flash games\HOLIDAY ISLAND\HolidayIsland-0180-pc\HolidayIsland-0.1.8.0-pc\renpy\main.py", line 525, in main
run(restart)
File "D:\flash games\HOLIDAY ISLAND\HolidayIsland-0180-pc\HolidayIsland-0.1.8.0-pc\renpy\main.py", line 139, in run
renpy.execution.run_context(True)
File "D:\flash games\HOLIDAY ISLAND\HolidayIsland-0180-pc\HolidayIsland-0.1.8.0-pc\renpy\execution.py", line 892, in run_context
context.run()
File "game/script.rpyc", line 789, in script
&�����E��4��9��L�BI�<�%xl
File "game/script.rpyc", line 789, in script
&�����E��4��9��L�BI�<�%xl
File "D:\flash games\HOLIDAY ISLAND\HolidayIsland-0180-pc\HolidayIsland-0.1.8.0-pc\renpy\ast.py", line 1911, in execute
self.call("execute")
File "D:\flash games\HOLIDAY ISLAND\HolidayIsland-0180-pc\HolidayIsland-0.1.8.0-pc\renpy\ast.py", line 1899, in call
return renpy.statements.call(method, parsed, *args, **kwargs)
File "D:\flash games\HOLIDAY ISLAND\HolidayIsland-0180-pc\HolidayIsland-0.1.8.0-pc\renpy\statements.py", line 220, in call
return method(parsed, *args, **kwargs)
File "renpy/common/000statements.rpy", line 531, in execute_call_screen
store._return = renpy.call_screen(name, *args, **kwargs)
File "D:\flash games\HOLIDAY ISLAND\HolidayIsland-0180-pc\HolidayIsland-0.1.8.0-pc\renpy\exports.py", line 2875, in call_screen
rv = renpy.ui.interact(mouse="screen", type="screen", roll_forward=roll_forward)
File "D:\flash games\HOLIDAY ISLAND\HolidayIsland-0180-pc\HolidayIsland-0.1.8.0-pc\renpy\ui.py", line 289, in interact
rv = renpy.game.interface.interact(roll_forward=roll_forward, **kwargs)
File "D:\flash games\HOLIDAY ISLAND\HolidayIsland-0180-pc\HolidayIsland-0.1.8.0-pc\renpy\display\core.py", line 2690, in interact
repeat, rv = self.interact_core(preloads=preloads, trans_pause=trans_pause, **kwargs)
File "D:\flash games\HOLIDAY ISLAND\HolidayIsland-0180-pc\HolidayIsland-0.1.8.0-pc\renpy\display\core.py", line 3074, in interact_core
root_widget.visit_all(lambda i : i.per_interact())
File "D:\flash games\HOLIDAY ISLAND\HolidayIsland-0180-pc\HolidayIsland-0.1.8.0-pc\renpy\display\core.py", line 534, in visit_all
d.visit_all(callback, seen)
File "D:\flash games\HOLIDAY ISLAND\HolidayIsland-0180-pc\HolidayIsland-0.1.8.0-pc\renpy\display\core.py", line 534, in visit_all
File "D:\flash games\HOLIDAY ISLAND\HolidayIsland-0180-pc\HolidayIsland-0.1.8.0-pc\renpy\display\screen.py", line 424, in visit_all
callback(self)
File "D:\flash games\HOLIDAY ISLAND\HolidayIsland-0180-pc\HolidayIsland-0.1.8.0-pc\renpy\display\core.py", line 3074, in <lambda>
root_widget.visit_all(lambda i : i.per_interact())
File "D:\flash games\HOLIDAY ISLAND\HolidayIsland-0180-pc\HolidayIsland-0.1.8.0-pc\renpy\display\screen.py", line 434, in per_interact
self.update()
File "D:\flash games\HOLIDAY ISLAND\HolidayIsland-0180-pc\HolidayIsland-0.1.8.0-pc\renpy\display\screen.py", line 619, in update
self.screen.function(**self.scope)
File "game/niceerotica_companion.rpy", line 619, in execute
frame:
File "game/niceerotica_companion.rpy", line 621, in execute
has hbox:
File "game/niceerotica_companion.rpy", line 623, in execute
imagebutton:
File "D:\flash games\HOLIDAY ISLAND\HolidayIsland-0180-pc\HolidayIsland-0.1.8.0-pc\renpy\ui.py", line 937, in _imagebutton
idle = choice(idle, idle_image, "idle", required=True)
File "D:\flash games\HOLIDAY ISLAND\HolidayIsland-0180-pc\HolidayIsland-0.1.8.0-pc\renpy\ui.py", line 931, in choice
raise Exception("Imagebutton does not have a %s image. (auto=%r)." % (name, auto))
Exception: Imagebutton does not have a idle image. (auto=u'nemod/quick_home_%s.png').

Windows-8-6.2.9200
Ren'Py 7.2.2.491
Holiday Island 0.1.8.2
Thu Sep 19 21:35:59 2019
That's exactly the reason why I'm completely against everyone starting to post "modified" or "improved" versions of whatever. Just show some respect and give the developers some time to do it properly.
If you have suggestions, feel free to send them to Wilson or post them here. If we continue like this, we will have
5 cheat mod versions, 5 android versions, mods of mods and what not. No one will understand anything and there is no common ground to check or verify things and more.

My advice:
Just stay away from anything not official. Or use at your own risk, but don't bother us all with the problems.

Well, that post may sound a bit pissed. For the simple reason that I am...

cerberus666

Apr 28, 2017
That's exactly the reason why I'm completely against everyone starting to post "modified" or "improved" versions of whatever. Just show some respect and give the developers some time to do it properly.
If you have suggestions, feel free to send them to Wilson or post them here. If we continue like this, we will have
5 cheat mod versions, 5 android versions, mods of mods and what not. No one will understand anything and there is no common ground to check or verify things and more.

My advice:
Just stay away from anything not official. Or use at your own risk, but don't bother us all with the problems.

Point taken sorry for that,
I was the one who downloaded an unofficial mod so I don't mind getting scolded by the dev for doing that. Again sorry for that

Reactions: Puppet Master

darkhound1

Game Developer
Aug 8, 2017
Point taken sorry for that,
I was the one who downloaded an unofficial mod so I don't mind getting scolded by the dev for doing that. Again sorry for that
The file you downloaded was just the code. You need to get Wilson's companion mod from the OP first.
Download and install it. After that if you absolutely have to use the modified rpy file, replace Wilson's original with the one you downloaded and it should work.

adeii

Dec 25, 2018
works, but no tested fully yet.
poker and girl-room rpyc are from 1.8.0 because of errors.

Last edited:
Reactions: Pxysis

zapallbugs

Engaged Member
Jul 10, 2018

My advice:

It's called 'forking the code' and it is the road to hell. Darkhound exactly described what happens on forking. In some program development circles forking almost warrants corporal punishment.

Reactions: darkhound1

Bantry

Forum Fanatic
Oct 24, 2017
Lastest poll results and what to make of them.

Hello everyone,
we had two polls in the last few weeks, where I didn't post anything about the results and what it will mean.

So here you go. Let's start with the first one:

The question was concerning the rework of older scenes, which ones would you like to see improved?
  • Boob compare event (Aly and Faye) --> 21%
  • Butt contest (all girls) --> 9%
  • Yvette room service (maid scene) --> 10%
  • Give the poker interface an overhaul and add the possibility to use new room (with a new outfit for each girl) --> 60%
This one was pretty clear. Most of you choose the option that creates the most work for me (just kidding). As you may have seen in 0.1.8, the first girl (Desire) already got a very much improved poker scene. Better image quality and some individual chat during the play. I will continue along that line in future updates.
If there is time, I will try to work on the Aly/Faye boob compare scene (dialogue, render quality and some new additional renders).
Butt contest and Yvette room service scene will not be worked on in the near future.

Then we had a second poll as well:

About the use of PC, MAC and Android versions

The results are free for all to see, so I will just post the link:

A huge majority of my patrons is using the PC version of the game and for almost all of you the incremental updates are working fine on the PC.

--> conclusion: This is good information for me, meaning I will continue using incremental updates and I will try to do more of them (like in the past, lol). Well I mean I will really try.

About 10% are using MAC files and also about 10% are using Android files. I'm pretty sure, that the use of the Android version will increase, when I provide regular Android versions. I'm happy to see that the first Android version I distributed works for you.

From the looks of it, there are more problems with the incremental updates on the MAC. Maybe due to file access restrictions or due to the fact that its more complicated to apply the patch on a MAC.

--> conclusion: Unfortunately I cannot do much to improve the situation for the MAC users. I will add Android full versions 1 version later than the MAC and the PC versions. Normally the first bug fix comes out 2 or 3 days after the main version. Like that you will get a stable and fully working Android version. Unfortunately incremental updates are not practical for the Android version.

Take care and thanks for reading,
Darkhound

goatboy23

Jun 27, 2017
I know allot of folks ate wanting Jennifer, (by far my favorite) got to the yoga, what do I need to do to conclude this update? I can't figure out how to trigger it. Thank you!

junior366

Jun 20, 2017
I know allot of folks ate wanting Jennifer, (by far my favorite) got to the yoga, what do I need to do to conclude this update? I can't figure out how to trigger it. Thank you!
Go talk to the receptionist, and watch for the scene on Monday and Thursday morning.

4.00 star(s) 209 Votes