darkhound1

Game Developer
Aug 8, 2017
Holiday Island 0.2.3.2 beta has been released

Hi guys and gals,

the second bug fix update for 0.2.3.x beta has been released.

This is an update for the version 0.2.3.x beta (PC, Mac, Linux only).
The update works on version 0.2.3.0 and also on the already patched version 0.2.3.1
In case you are new to the game, you need to download one of the main game files version 0.2.3.0 beta (PC, Mac, Linux) from the links on my main patreon page:

Save games from 0.0.8 alpha and later versions should still be working. Older saves are no longer supported. Some saves might still not load. Sorry for that, but there is nothing I can do about it.
Please download the update to 0.2.3.2 beta (PC, Mac, Linux) from one of these links:

OR

To apply the update, please extract all files from the zip archive to the folder where you installed the full game. Overwrite all files when asked.
For Mac users, please navigate to the folder structure:

\Contents\Resources\autorun
Inside you find the folder named "game". Copy the content of zip file into the "autorun" folder from above.

Please check this post to get information about bugs that have been fixed since 0.2.3.1

Viperion

Jun 26, 2019
Do Darkhound1 ever plan for some cunnilingus event and as well pregnancy in some foreseeable future? considering the amount of creampies, I have blasted into those girls. Or do all of them naturally using P-pills given by Joy?

I take Darkhound1 has some roadmap regarding this game?

Reactions: Budman59

Selek

Aug 1, 2019
Weekend Render
DuckSwim That's a fantastic render! Do you mind my asking where you get the hair for your fanart? I can make a model who looks like Jessica in Daz and ZBrush -- except the hair gives me fits. (I'll understand if you don't want to share trade secrets, though!)

zapallbugs

Engaged Member
Jul 10, 2018
my game stuck while having sex with eva at the night club bar when playing hotshot, how do u fix it guys?
Define stuck:
- getting an error report? If so please attach (in a spoiler bracket please)
- getting circular dialog with no way out? If so describe what you are doing and attach a save for debugging
- game simply hanging? Cause likely outside the game. Can you produce the hang more than one time at the same point?
etc etc.

yankeeInKy

Mar 1, 2020
SiJa Well since I know you play this on Android. Good News, Bad news. I found an emulator Joiplay that let me run the pc version of Holiday Island on my tablet. Edited the console file variant to true.. Wireless keyboard Shift O nope. No console. I guess even emulated still no access to the console. Android just doesn't support it. Shout out to darkhound1 for explaining the error I got. Once updating Joiplay that fixed it and game ran.

• Thinking Face
Reactions: SiJa

zapallbugs

Engaged Member
Jul 10, 2018
SiJa Well since I know you play this on Android. Good News, Bad news. I found an emulator Joiplay that let me run the pc version of Holiday Island on my tablet. Edited the console file variant to true.. Wireless keyboard Shift O nope. No console. I guess even emulated still no access to the console. Android just doesn't support it. Shout out to darkhound1 for explaining the error I got. Once updating Joiplay that fixed it and game ran.
Emulators are usually not that good for performance. Just for an indication, when you open the achievements view for Amy on the phone how long does it take?

Reactions: yankeeInKy and SiJa

yankeeInKy

Mar 1, 2020
Emulators are usually not that good for performance. Just for an indication, when you open the achievements view for Amy on the phone how long does it take?
The ren py emulator setting I enabled autosaves..worked. graphics acceleration enabled. Hide inactive characters hit Amy's achievements and wasn't too bad.

Reactions: SiJa

Not Data

Aug 23, 2020
Now that everybody has downloaded 2.3 and its updates, and (hopefully) worked out the bugs, I hereby present the first in a series of:

THINGS I'D LIKE TO SEE (BUT DO NOT EXPECT)

I put these in three categories. You decide which one

LEGIT - A possibly good idea which can be done down the road
IMPOSSIBLE - Nice to imagine, but not really practical or possible to create
JUST PLAIN STUPID - Some BS I spewed out to get a laugh

#1 - How 'bout if Holiday Island lives up to its name? I remember when playing Summertime Saga, some places had Christmas decorations in December. Wouldn't it be cool if this could happen here? Think of all the great Columbus Day parties we could be having right about now. Maybe the Night Bar could serve pumpkin flavored whiskey. The girls could have sexy Halloween costumes towards end of month. A Christmas tree at reception. Gifts given in December are wrapped in red and green. The possibilities are endless!

What category would this fall under? Any other related ideas?

• Thinking Face
  • Haha
Reactions: junior366 and SiJa

yankeeInKy

Mar 1, 2020
First time for everything, I guess - I have a problem with the new update...
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
I can only hope 0.2.3 corrects this oversight.
I guess because of it's immense popularity here adding a mention would break the game..Just saying. I will help you thru with a visual of said poo.
Coffee.jpg

Last edited:

SiJa

Feb 21, 2018
I play Android version when away from home, when not able to use my PC.
Runs slightly slow on my Galaxy Tab A, but it's fine by me.
Don't need console as Companion Mod is already fitted should I need to tweak;)

Due to things being they way they are at the moment, been at home, so have had more acces to my PC.

That and AMY keeps complaining about using her nipples for the next button.
She has had to start applying anti-chafing cream.
I offered to help her with the application but just got one of her not amused looks... :LOL:

Last edited:
4.00 star(s) 208 Votes