Monsieur X

Engaged Member
May 26, 2018
can you still only have sex with jennifer once?
Yes.
There is no repeatable in game (vaginal) sex with the special girls, except Miriam and Joy and no new vag sex with Jennifer in this pupdate.
Jennifer: you can still use the replay option.

Sancho1969

Message Maven
Modder
Donor
Jan 19, 2020
Well....No Aly, Heather hasn't even been on the island yet in this new playthrough.

HI Aly costume.jpg

Seems the script could use an if/else conditional statement here. I can fix it PDQ, but there's more than a few of these scene mistakes where commentary assumes you've experienced a moment that has yet to have occurred. I'm working on other scripting but might see if I can resolve this issue with the current variable sets.

Reactions: Puppet Master

SiJa

Engaged Member
Feb 21, 2018
Well....No Aly, Heather hasn't even been on the island yet in this new playthrough.

View attachment 1217951

Seems the script could use an if/else conditional statement here. I can fix it PDQ, but there's more than a few of these scene mistakes where commentary assumes you've experienced a moment that has yet to have occurred. I'm working on other scripting but might see if I can resolve this issue with the current variable sets.
The creator of this game Darkhound is already working on the first bugfix for this new version.
Maybe allow him to look at the issues people have reported to him, and let him release his bugfix?
:)

Reactions: Puppet Master

Traitus

Aug 6, 2017
Thank you very much to all of you, I was able to solve the problem and for those who still have it, this is what I did to solve it:

1.- rename the game's folder.
2.- go to "C:\Users\YourUserName\AppData\Roaming\RenPy" delete the game's RenPy Folder (Island-1499865023).
3.- unzip a new game's folder.
4.- open the game and see how it starts without problems and close it again.
5.- take the save files form the renamed folder (except the "persistent" file) and copy them to the new save folder.
6.- open the game.
7.- enjoy and have fun
Thank you. I was deleting HolidayIslands folder intead of Island-xxxxxxxxx. I have a crapton of renpy games saves there xD
For the rest with this problem this is the solution.

Reactions: sascuash00

Bantry

Forum Fanatic
Oct 24, 2017
how do you get implants replaced in the lab?
Sorry, you need to be more specific. Are you trying to replace girl's implants, boob or sub dermal, your sub dermal implant? Have you read the Companion Guide? Why would you want/need to replace implants?

D

Deleted member 3749643

Natasha doesn't send her last sexting message. It seems to be a bug.

Last edited by a moderator:

Sancho1969

Message Maven
Modder
Donor
Jan 19, 2020
Bug or something changed in v0.3?

In new playthrough run I didn't get Faye via rng w/ first 1.5 week on island. Now at meeting w/ Joy on Day10 but she's not selectable here either. Don't remember this being a thing before. Known issue or something changed regarding Faye? Regards.

HI no Faye.jpg

Monsieur X

Engaged Member
May 26, 2018
Natasha doesn't send her last sexting message. And she doesn't even send out date requests. It seems to be a bug.
Natasha had never send date request, be more explicit.
Natasha related content sexting, will be fixed in the next bug fix probably.

Last edited:

Monsieur X

Engaged Member
May 26, 2018
Bug or something changed in v0.3?

In new playthrough run I didn't get Faye via rng w/ first 1.5 week on island. Now at meeting w/ Joy on Day10 but she's not selectable here either. Don't remember this being a thing before. Known issue or something changed regarding Faye? Regards.

View attachment 1218010
Nothing changed as far as I know. No offence meant but are you sure she isn't on the island yet ?
If you try to invite her by asking the reception girl, is it the same ?
Also, was Faye part of the body preferences you selected at the beginning ?

Socko55

Apr 8, 2019
I have a possibly pointless question about save file location.

I want to reset the airplane scenes on my phone. I deleted the save files in the installation folder and the save files in the Renpy folder in AppData. But my phone still shows all the airplane scenes as being viewed when I start a new game.

Unless I'm mistaken, a bunch of the airplane and post-airplane scenes have changed since I last saw them (I think over a year ago). And I want a way to view all of them over again AND keep track of which ones I've seen already.

I mean, I guess I could take a few seconds to create a list with notepad and solve this minor inconvenience, but my curiosity made me want to know where this information is being saved since I couldn't find it.

Monsieur X

Engaged Member
May 26, 2018
I have a possibly pointless question about save file location.

I want to reset the airplane scenes on my phone. I deleted the save files in the installation folder and the save files in the Renpy folder in AppData. But my phone still shows all the airplane scenes as being viewed when I start a new game.

Unless I'm mistaken, a bunch of the airplane and post-airplane scenes have changed since I last saw them (I think over a year ago). And I want a way to view all of them over again AND keep track of which ones I've seen already.

I mean, I guess I could take a few seconds to create a list with notepad and solve this minor inconvenience, but my curiosity made me want to know where this information is being saved since I couldn't find it.
All updated plane girls scenes are permanent through saves.
Just start a new game, get the updated plane scene (save just in case) and reload your current game save, it will be there, unlocked. See the P in the phone girl's scene for Permanent.
1622236835968.png

1622236903612.png

1622236933667.png

But not Aly, I thought it was the case too but apparently not, meaning : she must be your plane girl in your current play session.
Could be a missing "P" tag though. Can't tell. I still use saves from 2019/2020.

1622237027325.png

Last edited:

Sancho1969

Message Maven
Modder
Donor
Jan 19, 2020
Nothing changed as far as I know. No offence meant but are you sure she isn't on the island yet ?
If you try to invite her by asking the reception girl, is it the same ?
Also, was Faye part of the body preferences you selected at the beginning ?
No offense taken, but I ran through the code. Faye and a few others are RNG at Joy's visit, hence why she didn't show up at that screen. Just had to reload a save night of Day9, then her meeting gives invite choices randomized each time. Solved. Regards.

Socko55

Apr 8, 2019
All updated plane girls scenes are permanent through saves.
Just start a new game, get the updated plane scene (save just in case) and reload your current game save, it will be there, unlocked. See the P in the phone girl's scene for Permanent.
I know that part. I was asking about resetting the permanent part of the save. My phone already has all the plane scenes unlocked. I want to know how make it as if I've never played this game before.

Monsieur X

Engaged Member
May 26, 2018
I know that part. I was asking about resetting the permanent part of the save. My phone already has all the plane scenes unlocked. I want to know how make it as if I've never played this game before.
Delete the permanent file maybe ? Or star a new game.
Rhetorical question: why ? Because you can redo almost ALL scenes in game (NOT the plane scenes). Send the girl way, re invite her.

4.10 star(s) 227 Votes