Holiday theme

Ophanim

May 2, 2018
I know all the white lines on the avatars, forum, and post box is suppose to be snow, but considering the topic of most of the games on this site that is not the first thing that comes to my mind. Just saying.
Glad I wasn't the only one thinking it! :LOL:

Eagle1900

Engaged Member
Oct 7, 2022
I know all the white lines on the avatars, forum, and post box is suppose to be snow, but considering the topic of most of the games on this site that is not the first thing that comes to my mind. Just saying.
actually you're not entirely wrong now that you mention it :LOL: :LOL: :ROFLMAO: :ROFLMAO:

Kulman

Engaged Member
Sep 28, 2017
I immediately came to off topic to see if someone mentioned it...

Looks like someone "came" over the whole site and everyones profile picture. I am pretty sure the f95zone team had some chuckles making it.

Jaike

Aug 24, 2020
Looks like someone "came" over the whole site and everyones profile picture. I am pretty sure the f95zone team had some chuckles making it.
Must've been a mighty bukkake marathon.

May 29, 2022
I am not enjoying this new theme >.< I know it's probably supposed to be snow but it looks like cum, man. I wish they would've gone without all this "cum".

mraowl

Apr 9, 2019
as soon as i saw the "glaze" on our prof circles and stuff, i immediately knew i had to see if other people felt the same way lol

im new to the site but have been lurking forever, this is the first time ive been on during a holiday. pretty funny

it reminds me of OLD (rip) mangadex and the april fools ads - that kind of older internet type beat

hampsure

Dec 4, 2021
Great, next time it snows here I'm going to undoubtedly look out at the nicely frosted landscape and just think, "...Santa-Spooge." Thanks for that. ;)