RPGM Holy Anus Riciana [ENG version]

Oct 17, 2020

dfgfdgfg.jpg
Hello partners!
Here I leave a game translated by us.
We are translators who translate games into English and Spanish.
I hope you enjoy it!

We will post the Spanish version right away.

Sinopsis:
An ancient belief about the people of Luana.

A town where sins are purified through sex, but the seals are breaking and beasts begin to attack the towns.

Can Liciana kill the beasts and return to her quiet life in Luana?

LINK:

If you like our work. Please support us with $ 1 on our Patreon:

Ohanamanda

Jul 20, 2017
Downloading it now, gonna see how the translation looks. Excited.

Edit: So far, its barely better than a Machine Translation. Disappointing.

Last edited:

Yukariin

Oct 16, 2020
as an anal lover, an anal-only game should've been heaven. combined with good art? how can you fuck it up?
well, they fucked it up. i'd give this game a 1/10.

* the map is massive for no fucking reason. good fucking luck running around for minutes just to find anything to progress the story.

* of course, can't be RPGM without redundant combat in an erotic game. back to farming wasps and spiders for the next 20 minutes.

* and then there's a trillion NPCs, 95% of which will give you a simple dialogue and nothing else, and 1 out of 50 will occasionally give you a very short sex scene.

* but it's ok, let's progress the main story. go to the end of the forest beat this 1 billion HP ghost that's immune to physical attacks so you need to use magic, but be ready with potions because you'll run out of mana.

* and what do we get after beating the ghost and running all the way back to the city (no tp back to town item)? nothing. no scene nor nothing. now go to the next monster area collect something else.

the only content in this game is the first minute which does immediately throw you in a scene (i thought i had wrongly loaded someone's save because it was so out of nowhere).