VN - Others - Completed - Holy Armored Princess Elementia ~Hypnotic Brainwashing of Disgrace~ [Final] [Pin-Point]

1. 4.00 star(s)

asdasdasdad

I really wanted to like this one. The villain uses mind control to slowly turn a woman into his sex slave. I like the black lilith KS games and I figured it would be similar enough considering the content. Sadly, the writing just doesnt keep up.

-The setup almost feels like a preprinted form 1) girl is super powerful and villain is weak but clever 2) cuck gets himself caught and causes the girl to get captured 3) girl resists sexual torture until she finally breaks 4) she becomes a sex slave. There is zero effort to add something to this, no tension or doubt. No suggestion she might win, the cuck might be able to save her, no twist on her powers. Nothing.
    -there is a limited time the villain has to succeed, however, he has so much time there is never a doubt he can get her under his control, meanwhile in KS boghan has only a small window of time and will die if he doesnt get it done
    -the heroine is very stupid and weak. In KS the girls require a lot of planning to get capture. This girl just falls for the simplest tactic. She is completely under the villain's control. There is never a worry she might be able to break free or realize what is going on. Once she is captured genom can pretty much just do what he wants and she has zero ways to fight back.
    -The cuck is really poorly written. They set up a weakness that makes him a cuck (passive and supportive) and you have a scene when the girl is captured that he isnt working hard to try and find her. He just sits there hoping she can find a way to break free. But they drop this entirely. This wouldve been a good moment to try and make the outcome more uncertain.

Finally I didnt like some of the later sex scenes that much. Just a lot of "im just a sex piggy" dirty talk.

Still 4* because I like the art and some scenes a lot. Couldve been a 5* if they had another pass at the script.
  2. 4.00 star(s)

aiinomegami

Simple visual novel with just the right amount of content, the art was quite good and the corruption aspect of it was spot on in my opinion, maybe a bit rushed but it is a short novel after all.

I'd like to see some kind of sequel though probably it won't ever happen, but that's just me, I love corruption.
  3. 3.00 star(s)

Iexist

First of all, it needs to be said that this is a Kinetic Novel. In other words, this has NO choices, NO branching, NO multiple endings. You just click, read and watch, and enjoy the content if it's your thing. The tags are fairly self-explanatory. What you want to keep in mind is that the primary theme of this VN is Brainwashing above all else. There are others, but it's all ultimately subordinate to the Brainwashing. More on that below in the spoiler section.

Art is drawn by Satou Kuuki. If you like this artist, you'll enjoy the visuals of this VN greatly. Likewise if you like curvy heroines.

The story is simple and straightforward. Don't expect a grand plot or amazing plot twists or anything of the sort. It's a simple story of a heroine's fall to brainwashing, the title LITERALLY tells you everything there is to know. The game doesn't elaborate on anything but the bare minimum, and there's plenty of plot holes to trip over if you over-think it.

The translation is... ok... It's readable and makes it easy to understand everything, but it suffers from spelling mistakes all over the place, and the occasional Japanese characters left here and there. Nothing that stops you from understanding everything, but it's far from a top tier translation. If you're the grammar nazi type, you'll do quite a bit of cringing reading this.

That's really about it. Below are some spoiler-y thoughts about the game, so read only if you don't mind spoilers.

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.