palmergames

Apr 12, 2021
Endings:
  • Raid end - Lose the combat part
  • Earthquake end - Pass 50 turns without fulfilling any of the other ending conditions.
  • Hanged end - Faith drops to 0
  • Rebellion end - Security drops to 0
  • Aria stab end - Aria stops liking you (not sure what drops it tho)
  • Virgin Lode end - Get the first night rights of 12+ heroines.
  • Heresy Interrogator end - Have 8 heroines be subject to heresy torture (get first night right -> pregnant -> give to Aria)
  • Extravagance King end - Build Palace, Castle, Cathedral and have 1000+ Commodity
  • Cardinal end - Convert Aerie
  • Pope end - Convert Aerie, Teresa and Fiona.

More Details:

Radorei

Dec 15, 2022
Looks like the font is broken for me on Windows 11 using Locale Emulator. The spacing between characters is all wrong. Any idea why?

Screenshot 2023-10-30 212540.png

RandomUser441

May 25, 2021
Hello

I came here to ask about the two DLCs that were not included in this version (specifically including the student, eyepatch inquisitor, purple-haired knight, and queen), but I saw the last few posts.

Does the version on itch.io shown above include those two DLCs with the aforementioned four characters?

Cheers.

Reactions: spokkimax

Mephistofeles

Jul 9, 2017
Hello

I came here to ask about the two DLCs that were not included in this version (specifically including the student, eyepatch inquisitor, purple-haired knight, and queen), but I saw the last few posts.

Does the version on itch.io shown above include those two DLCs with the aforementioned four characters?

Cheers.
I really dont know, but they do appear in the preview images, and the description says that some of the text is in japanese (which would be the one from the dlcs probably. Hopefully.)

RandomUser441

May 25, 2021
I really dont know, but they do appear in the preview images, and the description says that some of the text is in japanese (which would be the one from the dlcs probably. Hopefully.)
Hm, that's certainly odd. If they appear in the images that's reasonable proof of those DLCs being included in that release, but Japanese?

"Please note that some menus and texts are in Japanese."

Sounds weird that the devs themselves would release a game in an official capacity on an English website with parts of it still untranslated and in Japanese...

Regardless, thank you for the information.

Reactions: Mephistofeles

Mephistofeles

Jul 9, 2017
Hm, that's certainly odd. If they appear in the images that's reasonable proof of those DLCs being included in that release, but Japanese?

"Please note that some menus and texts are in Japanese."

Sounds weird that the devs themselves would release a game in an official capacity on an English website with parts of it still untranslated and in Japanese...

Regardless, thank you for the information.
Think about it from this point: Pepperoncino doesnt know english, the translation was made by kagura games, before the dlcs where out so thats why we never got them translated, and they are probably still not translated. It can be that he just added the data of the dlcs and make it work somehow. Or it could be false marketing and just the dlcs images there for show. Until somebody makes the sacrifice and buy it, we really dont know.

RandomUser441

May 25, 2021
Think about it from this point: Pepperoncino doesnt know english, the translation was made by kagura games, before the dlcs where out so thats why we never got them translated, and they are probably still not translated. It can be that he just added the data of the dlcs and make it work somehow. Or it could be false marketing and just the dlcs images there for show. Until somebody makes the sacrifice and buy it, we really dont know.
That's true; I concur.

Reactions: Mephistofeles

flannan

Dec 15, 2022
Somehow, the protagonist is so unrelatable, I feel I'm cucked by him.
This game is not for me, even though I usually enjoy Settlers clones.

3.00 star(s) 4 Votes