EAT
Trial Moderator
Uploader
Aug 5, 2016
17fb4bdbb465bb93a97562b6d327acf033569f61.png

Overview:
In Holy Road, you play the role of an exiled bishop.

In order to retrieve what was rightfully yours, you must start all over from the very beginning. You must start your own kingdom, increase its population while defending your citizens, and thus increasing your wealth and power. Only by doing this will you be able to get revenge on those that wronged you.
Do you have what it takes to build your own kingdom from scratch?

Thread Updated:2019-04-13
Release Date:2019-04-11
Developer: Peperoncino /
Censored: No
Version: Final
Language: English
Store::
Genre:
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Installation:

Key Features:

DOWNLOAD
Win: - - - -

op_01x1.png 02_a_02_01x1.png 03_a_02_01a.png 06_a_02_01x2.png 04_a_02_02a (1).png

Last edited by a moderator:

Zippix

Sep 7, 2017
Any content in the original that may lead to the appearance of weird gnomes (or gnomesses? nah, I guess they would be lady gnomes? lol) or university student-nuns?

Anyhoo, thanks for the upload! (y)

Reactions: notKunsel

Azope

Jul 26, 2017
Is there any difference in content (except for full translation) compared to Virgin Lode ?
I Think this "two game" are just the same japaness game with different different translation but kagura translation is human translation and with uncensor so i think better.

overall it a good news if they retake good game that was machine translated for retranslation it mean maybe other good game will have better translation

blulaz

Nov 23, 2017
the plot is actually pretty compelling, but why it has to be this old fart as the protagonist? its always either playing as a female that fuck/get fucked by every living beings or play as male protagonist but they deliberately makes him into the most over exaggerated unattractive dude as possible in japanese games
we need more cool/awesome alpha protagonist like rance in hentai games...

lowcody

Sep 13, 2017
the plot is actually pretty compelling, but why it has to be this old fart as the protagonist? its always either playing as a female that fuck/get fucked by every living beings or play as male protagonist but they deliberately makes him into the most over exaggerated unattractive dude as possible in japanese games
Ugly guys need lovin' too

Azope

Jul 26, 2017
I think for 90% of the h game that use fat guy the use of fat guy is a bad idea but for this one it a good idea since he look like what me and probaly a lot think about a corrupt bishop.

And a fat corrupt bishop is more likely that a young and rance like one

3.00 star(s) 4 Votes