Lornely

May 15, 2017
Just like I said:
- I open the game and of course cheat engine, "attaching" the process to the program
- Then, in the case of the first three screens below..
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
..I search firstly for the value that I have. Then I do.. for example the "mass" command, then I write the updated money value and hit next scan. The only value that remains is that as you can see and after modifying to 5000 you can see it already.
- For the faith is the same
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
searched for the current value, hired some mercenaries, searched for the updated value and then just one was left. Double-clicked that and added below beside the other of the money and as you can see in the third screen, the faith that was 179 before now is 28!

Oh, and you can use this method even for the turns itself. Since iirc you have only 50? And then the game ends, if you don't want to because you probably need more time to build, gain and stuff for the true ending, just search of course for the turn you're at that moment (for example, say, 30?), go forward one turn and search for 31. Again you'll have another single value. If not, go forward another turn and search 32. Until you have a single value that changes correspondingly to your actual value in-game.
Yeah I do exactly that and it just won't work.

Zastinx

Feb 18, 2018
Regardless of my negative opinion on this guy being the protag I gotta hand it to the fat bastard. He's level 3 obese and capable enough to move around and be quite sexually active.

bread

Jul 8, 2017
Rance is my role model
the plot is actually pretty compelling, but why it has to be this old fart as the protagonist? its always either playing as a female that fuck/get fucked by every living beings or play as male protagonist but they deliberately makes him into the most over exaggerated unattractive dude as possible in japanese games
we need more cool/awesome alpha protagonist like rance in hentai games...

maxdrell

Jun 7, 2017
You get the Aria Bad End by having too much faith. She literally says as much in the first cutscene, she will not serve a Saint. You get Faith through acting piously or religiously, she doesn't take that too well if you go overboard.

Reactions: spokkimax

Dr Caligari

Oct 12, 2018
You get the Aria Bad End by having too much faith. She literally says as much in the first cutscene, she will not serve a Saint. You get Faith through acting piously or religiously, she doesn't take that too well if you go overboard.
I originally thought so, but no. She only gets stabby if you don't regularly persecute nonbelievers.
A quick note to people that you will get a different game over on day 50.

Edit: rather than just persecution, it seems to be not enough evil activities vs non-evil activities? Can't be more specific than that unfortunately.

Suryujin

Oct 6, 2017
Actually, I never had issues with not persecuting non-believers. It's only when faith rose between 230-249 (though 230 still may be save) that he repented and she got stabby. Haven't gotten to day 50 yet, though and she does say at times that it's time to persecute... just didn't get stabby (yet) cause I ignored her.

CE works and sometimes doesn't, can't figure out why. Suddenly the values stop working and I can't find them or any others again. Then it suddenly works again, either cause I loaded an older save or restarted the game. But neither are guarranteed to work... which is confusing as hell.

PeteCB

Jul 26, 2018
I Think this "two game" are just the same japaness game with different different translation but kagura translation is human translation and with uncensor so i think better.

overall it a good news if they retake good game that was machine translated for retranslation it mean maybe other good game will have better translation
thx for explain, want try it

JorgeFFC

Jun 10, 2017
To whoever is wondering, what triggers the knife bad ending is to pass way too above 3k faith... at 3k and above it's kinda risky to get stabbed, thus, keeping values 1~2k is more than enough to advance on the game. Cheat engine to 9999 and instant death next turn. I tested values up ti'll 3k and still safe though.

DC123

Jul 24, 2017
To whoever is wondering, what triggers the knife bad ending is to pass way too above 3k faith... at 3k and above it's kinda risky to get stabbed, thus, keeping values 1~2k is more than enough to advance on the game. Cheat engine to 9999 and instant death next turn. I tested values up ti'll 3k and still safe though.
That is wrong, it happens only if you don't do actions that drop faith. She will always say stuff like, "It's about time we bla bla bla some heretics and disbelievers spreading rumors about you", and if you ignore that, she will shank you. You do some heretic persecution and she will leave you alone until you ignore it too long again.

Let me be frank, while 3k faith is possible, people are likely to never get that playing properly, thus that means they will never get that ending, which is necessary for 100% completion. That first time I triggered that, I was barely above 200 faith.

Tyrekt404

May 15, 2017
the plot is actually pretty compelling, but why it has to be this old fart as the protagonist? its always either playing as a female that fuck/get fucked by every living beings or play as male protagonist but they deliberately makes him into the most over exaggerated unattractive dude as possible in japanese games
we need more cool/awesome alpha protagonist like rance in hentai games...
because not everyone can self insert into alpha good looking protagonist

3.00 star(s) 4 Votes