U

User_801245

Now i dont have to buy this on steam saves me money lol

jazz154

Jul 21, 2017
As far on the images, it looks the same game with different name...

or hows the thing?

Meaby it's another story about you (here) to defeat yourself? (Yourself = the things you did in Virgin Lode?)
From the answers that I got it is the same game, but this one has professional translation and no mosaics.

gue5t

Sep 11, 2016
Is the included in the OP archive?

n0pe

Aug 27, 2018
i do definitly something wrong, i get only cgs when i punish a witch. can someone explain how i unlock cgs? I dont think thats the only way.

DC123

Jul 24, 2017
i do definitly something wrong, i get only cgs when i punish a witch. can someone explain how i unlock cgs? I dont think thats the only way.
When you meet a girl, if you fulfill confession conditions, you will get them to make a confession. In that case, once you fulfill their marriage conditions, you will blackmail them during their wedding night. Else, they will just get married normally. After this, you preach twice for 2 cgs, then Aria will give you a choice, first is to throw them into the brothel to make more money, which nets no cg, second converts them, which is essentially making them your slaves, and third is declaring them a heretic, which will make them Aria's slaves. I recommend converting them in this case, since you can punish them as a witch and declare them a heretic after punishing them as a witch. As for the conditions, please look at the 4th or 5th page of Virgin Lode found on this site. Note: The walkthrough on the other thread has a small mistake, in order to get Teresa to appear, you need to convert Raymont.

Reactions: n0pe

n0pe

Aug 27, 2018
When you meet a girl, if you fulfill confession conditions, you will get them to make a confession. In that case, once you fulfill their marriage conditions, you will blackmail them during their wedding night. Else, they will just get married normally. After this, you preach twice for 2 cgs, then Aria will give you a choice, first is to throw them into the brothel to make more money, which nets no cg, second converts them, which is essentially making them your slaves, and third is declaring them a heretic, which will make them Aria's slaves. I recommend converting them in this case, since you can punish them as a witch and declare them a heretic after punishing them as a witch. As for the conditions, please look at the 4th or 5th page of Virgin Lode found on this site. Note: The walkthrough on the other thread has a small mistake, in order to get Teresa to appear, you need to convert Raymont.
thank you very much for your help

MontyKino

May 19, 2018
In Holy Road, you play the role of an exiled bishop.

In order to retrieve what was rightfully yours, you must start all over from the very beginning. You must start your own kingdom, increase its population while defending your citizens, and thus increasing your wealth and power. Only by doing this will you be able to get revenge on those that wronged you.
Do you have what it takes to build your own kingdom from scratch?

I DONT THINK BISHOPS WORK THAT WAY!

Xyav

Aug 29, 2018
I think I played the game when it was mtl-released as "Virgin Lode" but there was a bug with that English version.
You could not proceed with the princess as you were always killed by the knights or so when entering the palace.

That is supposed to happen only if you do not proceed with the princess's conditions in time.
But that "translated" mtl-version was bugged as it did not recognize the progress for the princess correctly and did not give you the correct path/option to proceed with her.

So here my question:
Does the princess's events work correctly in this English version?
Or do you still end up with her bad ending no matter what you do?

Dr Caligari

Oct 12, 2018
I think I played the game when it was mtl-released as "Virgin Lode" but there was a bug with that English version.
You could not proceed with the princess as you were always killed by the knights or so when entering the palace.

That is supposed to happen only if you do not proceed with the princess's conditions in time.
But that "translated" mtl-version was bugged as it did not recognize the progress for the princess correctly and did not give you the correct path/option to proceed with her.

So here my question:
Does the princess's events work correctly in this English version?
Or do you still end up with her bad ending no matter what you do?
Got all the scenes, but never got that ending. Should be fine.

3.00 star(s) 4 Votes