Punkreas

Aug 11, 2017
Wow, this is probably the worst Kagura Games release so far (maybe on the same level as terrible laboratory) , great plot, but poorly executed, even the cgs lacks a little of "emotion" i'm glad i didn't bought this one on Steam
Next releases will probably be OneOne1's Ideology in Friction, and the Detective Girl of Steam City but i'm looking forward to Dark Hero Party and Apostle

medassin

Apr 5, 2018
Wow, this is probably the worst Kagura Games release so far (maybe on the same level as terrible laboratory) , great plot, but poorly executed, even the cgs lacks a little of "emotion" i'm glad i didn't bought this one on Steam
Next releases will probably be OneOne1's Ideology in Friction, and the Detective Girl of Steam City but i'm looking forward to Dark Hero Party and Apostle
What hell u talking about? Kagura only translated the games. They no concern with developing games.

Reactions: Kuroc and Cavpal
Mar 20, 2018
Reposting the semi-walkthrough found on the other thread:

Updating the walkthrough with some changed names from the Kagura Version. All credit to original poster.
Found on ULMF.

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

From Translated by ?

Updating the walkthrough with some changed names from the Kagura Version. All credit to original poster.

Yotsuyu

Nov 2, 2017
the plot is actually pretty compelling, but why it has to be this old fart as the protagonist? its always either playing as a female that fuck/get fucked by every living beings or play as male protagonist but they deliberately makes him into the most over exaggerated unattractive dude as possible in japanese games
we need more cool/awesome alpha protagonist like rance in hentai games...
Rance is actually the only reason I dislike rance games so... ya.

Punkreas

Aug 11, 2017
What hell u talking about? Kagura only translated the games. They no concern with developing games.
I'm talking about their choice on translate this one instead of so many better games out there, even on their list of upcoming games

DC123

Jul 24, 2017
I'm talking about their choice on translate this one instead of so many better games out there, even on their list of upcoming games
It's their choice as to what they want to translate. Since you are not an investor or paying them to translate a game, you really have no right to say what they translate or not. Your right is to choose whether to buy or not, that's all. It's okay to be disappointed though.

I did find this game to be terrible overall in terms of gameplay, the combat section was pure cancer. But ultimately, it was probably a passion project by some of the Kagura people.

ShibariErza

Apr 25, 2018
When you meet a girl, if you fulfill confession conditions, you will get them to make a confession. In that case, once you fulfill their marriage conditions, you will blackmail them during their wedding night. Else, they will just get married normally. After this, you preach twice for 2 cgs, then Aria will give you a choice, first is to throw them into the brothel to make more money, which nets no cg, second converts them, which is essentially making them your slaves, and third is declaring them a heretic, which will make them Aria's slaves. I recommend converting them in this case, since you can punish them as a witch and declare them a heretic after punishing them as a witch. As for the conditions, please look at the 4th or 5th page of Virgin Lode found on this site. Note: The walkthrough on the other thread has a small mistake, in order to get Teresa to appear, you need to convert Raymont.

Thank you for this i am looking for walkthough since i don't know how to start lol

GEMPAL

Jan 14, 2019
Actually the bishop reminds of a character in Berserk series, i think he was bishop as well or a king? i forgot.

Goufus

Jun 25, 2018
Well the guides they gave us were great and who completed the gallery and shared it is also appreciated but I am one of those players who likes to finish the game on their own, with the exception of some final bad, for which I want to share how these are avoided , the most castrating is that of Aria murdering you, so I'll start with her.

Aria:
We have all met with her killing us, as it is avoided because there are 2 ways, the first is giving them to Aria, which can be done when they give us the 3 options of the girls, or 2 options if you blamed them for witches, blaming a girl of being a witch and giving it to Aria helps to obtain the Cardinal finals, and of Pope end, it is easy to know who does not mark as a witch with the guides that they already gave us (thanks to those who did it), the other option that there is is do witch hunts from time to time so do not try to kill yourself since this improves your mood ..... it's crazy ..., this is useful if you try to convert all the girls, if you convert them all from the beginning At the end you can not convert the princess, so let one be happy (if not jejejej), or just witch blame a girl.

I did not get the bad end of running out of faith, or staying without continuity, let's be honest you have to be very bad to lose because of that.

Posd. If it is understood, it is because I use google as a translator but I hope I have helped since I read a lot that people got fed up with Aria killing them.

Baharomont

Aug 28, 2017
Hey Guys, I wanna Translete this Game... But how do it? How unpack and repack agayn? How open files with text?

Suryujin

Oct 6, 2017
Hey Guys, I wanna Translete this Game... But how do it? How unpack and repack agayn? How open files with text?
You could try this: or

If they don't work, maybe you can find something on the old fan translation project on the net. "Virgin Lode" is the original name of the game.

3.00 star(s) 4 Votes