Zippix

Sep 7, 2017
Hey Guys, I wanna Translete this Game... But how do it? How unpack and repack agayn? How open files with text?
You could try this: or

If they don't work, maybe you can find something on the old fan translation project on the net. "Virgin Lode" is the original name of the game.
You guys...all right?
This IS the translated game, right here. "Holy Road" is the original English TLed name of the game. Or does "Virgin Lode" really sound better? lol
----
EDIT: m'kay, I might have jumped the gun here; there is every chance that KasandraA might want to TL this into some other language, in which case sorry for the pointless yapping on my part, and good luck with the TL.

Suryujin

Oct 6, 2017
You guys...all right?
This IS the translated game, right here. "Holy Road" is the original English TLed name of the game. Or does "Virgin Lode" really sound better? lol
----
EDIT: m'kay, I might have jumped the gun here; there is every chance that KasandraA might want to TL this into some other language, in which case sorry for the pointless yapping on my part, and good luck with the TL.
*snicker* Don't worry, I had the same problem at first, barelly realized it before saying something though.

...I don't think we're the only ones either. ;P

Reactions: Zippix

Baharomont

Aug 28, 2017
You guys...all right?
----
YES, i wanna Translete Game by others LANG.

You could try this: or

If they don't work, maybe you can find something on the old fan translation project on the net. "Virgin Lode" is the original name of the game.
It not wanna i ask. I already have Extraction progream.
But i need to In*
traction files agayn, or trans not be work... Easy to undestend?

Suryujin

Oct 6, 2017
@KasandraA

Alright, tried to test is far as I can and it does seem to work. I get an patch2.xp3 containing the files and the game does not throw an error while loading.
  1. Get the xp3tools from
  2. Go into the unpacked xp3tools folder and type "cmd" into the addressbar and press enter
  3. Put the scenario folder with the translated files into the xp3tools folder
  4. Enter the command "xp3-repacker.exe scenario patch_2.xp3" (patch_2.xp3 is not used "yet" and kirikiri / xp3 games load newest files first)
  5. Go ahead and put the patch_2.xp3 into the game folder and give it a test run.

Brontanius

Sep 27, 2017
Question, How do you get the military chick(the one after the saint) to be blackmailed/corrupted? When she first arrives, i see it says i need to send our demands to the general and i have to build 3 barracks for the marriage but i have no idea how to unlock her confession to convert her.

Goufus

Jun 25, 2018
Question, How do you get the military chick(the one after the saint) to be blackmailed/corrupted? When she first arrives, i see it says i need to send our demands to the general and i have to build 3 barracks for the marriage but i have no idea how to unlock her confession to convert her.
Your security must be less than or equal to 30.
build buildings that lower your security before talking to her and with that it's simple.

Jame8513

Aug 30, 2017
seem like i just can really sex with the girl if she get married, while punish option can lead to Aria or her warden do with the girl, and when i ready to "convert" the third girl, Aria STAB me, wth is that ??

Brontanius

Sep 27, 2017
seem like i just can really sex with the girl if she get married, while punish option can lead to Aria or her warden do with the girl, and when i ready to "convert" the third girl, Aria STAB me, wth is that ??
Bad ending, you took too long or your security and faith got too high for your level.

Reactions: Jame8513

n0pe

Aug 27, 2018
9. Fiona
Pre-req - Convert Elemene
A - Barracks -> train interrogator.
C - Security LESS than 30.
M - 3 Barracks

Can someone tell me where i can read how much security i have ? i cant get a confession from her. which one is it?

tuShua

Oct 29, 2017
playing a ugly old man.... nahhhh not for me. I pass my turn.
I'm sad,it's a shame kagura's games help with this game. :/
hey man, everyone's got different fetishes. I know a guy who tried to lick my friend's toes while offering her a foot massage...it's fucking disgusting

tuShua

Oct 29, 2017
is 50 the last turn? i got the earthquake ending and he got mushed lmao

yinlotus

May 14, 2017
I have no idea why I keep getting stabbed, my faith is 150 and my security 70. I have a capital and on my previous turns I had more than 100 security and 180 faith. So really confused, seems like its impossible to do anything without getting stabbed. Haven't persecuted people either since I read somewhere that that does it. Kinda sucks that the game doesnt tell you why you are getting stabbed.

Goufus

Jun 25, 2018
I have no idea why I keep getting stabbed, my faith is 150 and my security 70. I have a capital and on my previous turns I had more than 100 security and 180 faith. So really confused, seems like its impossible to do anything without getting stabbed. Haven't persecuted people either since I read somewhere that that does it. Kinda sucks that the game doesnt tell you why you are getting stabbed.
It is the reverse, you must hunt people or witches, so that she feels happy, the misery of others appeases her madness.

3.00 star(s) 4 Votes