Ren'Py Abandoned Holy Slaves [v1.1] [Alishia]

4.70 star(s) 11 Votes

EAT
Trial Moderator
Uploader
Aug 5, 2016
9R2DCaFTiDU842G1e47SwkEr31VgNUJ8kEu5wdWI65sn46a5HURzPg93ST460tL7.png

Overview:
Have you ever realized how it is — to hide your dick? But do you know the feeling when you should hide it in a nunnery where sexual rituals are common? No? But it is familiar to Lily.
Ready to go for everything for the sake of contact with her mother, Lily is forced to become a nun, submitting to a imperious abbess-aunt, hiding that she has a penis when around so many seductive girls and unexpected blackmail awakens the most hidden lustful desires..
Thread Updated: n/a
Release Date: n/a
Developer: - -
Censorship: None
Version: 1.1
Language: English
Genre:
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Installation:

Change-Log:

DOWNLOAD
Win/Linux: - - -
MAC: - -
Others: UNOFFICIAL ANDROID PORT*

*This unofficial port/version is not released by developer, download at your own risk.

screenshot0001.png screenshot0002.png screenshot0004.png screenshot0005.png screenshot0006.png

rykdragon

May 3, 2017
I promise to myself that dont play any game 0.1. Huge tits, small pack size and ep 1... I will try this.:happyblush

Billding

Nov 26, 2016
Hey, look it is something different storyline wise, nice. Gfx look nice as well from the Screenshots. Will have to check this out tonight.
nice change from daz incest simulator #2343-7b to bad about the goofy proportions.

King Monkey Mon

The Perverted King of The Harem Masters
May 16, 2017
i grew up as a kid as a christian due to my family when i lost my mother and innocents to big bad world naughty nuns was one of my forbidden kinks even more so then shota fucks milfs im going to be looking forward to this game :p :evilsmile::heartcoveredeyes::coldsweat::eazyHype:

LordofEntropy

Down with Delta-G
Donor
May 8, 2017
Definitely has potential and is interesting though obviously quite under-developed at this stage. Frequently a good 30 to 40 clicks through dialogue on a static image that doesn't actually show what is happening, for instance just a shot of the sky with an extensive dialogue on how the character is touching herself. If the imagery gets more fleshed out to match all the text, could be very good.

Reactions: supermanz95

LewdDao

Jul 9, 2017
I was plenty surprised to find for an initial release it had a little more than an hours worth of content. English was pretty good, though it seems it is a second language; which was also a nice change from what seems to have become the norm lately. A few weird word choices or phrases, but overall very readable. I would agree with there being way too many static scenes though. Great graphics overall, I did notice a scene or two that the lighting did not quite match up with the background. ie, sunset scene outside with direct light shining on the aunt even though they were also in the woods as well, could be just me nit picking though. Yes, some of the proportions are a bit exaggerated, but that is nothing out of the norm here, lol. The original storyline is a nice change, wonder how soon clones of it will come out, lol.

Last edited:

Comrade Anulnyat

Respected User
Aug 5, 2016
Anyone know how to get... Pissing scene, if it's implemented? For scientific reasons of course.

Last edited:
Reactions: darlic

brynhildr

Compulsive Gambler
Jun 2, 2017
Jesus, aunt... I mean, Mistress Monica, that ass.

....oh, yeah, the game! Mostly I agree with everyone else in here, saying mainly that the art is somewhat really enjoyable! I'm still in the middle of the playthrough, but so far - apart from some small mistakes of grammar - it's really good. I already can't wait to see the second episode c:

Yeah, I know, not so productive as review but I have never been good at this XD

4.70 star(s) 11 Votes