VN - Ren'Py - Abandoned - Hom Factory: My Monster Girl Tower [v3.0.1] [Hom Factory Devs]

1. 3.00 star(s)

Osider

So i will work on this comment when I'm playing so like that I can explain how I feel about it In real time it's absolutely not to bash the game but more to point ou the defect or perfectible point to help the dev to correct them.

Please can you correct the banner white with a square seen in every software + test on it and not even centred, can you ask from the artist who do the different picture to work on a better banner ?

First point who is not positive or negative, amnesia, not a surprising start but if it's done correctly it can pass (will see lather).

The design of back screen is like a paint and I think it don't work well, hope to see a redesign with background less like a paint and more like a game.

The monster are too humanised for instance (I know it's an expression but "the moment it pose it's eye on you", no in this case I will prefer "the moment it see you" because monster doesn't always have eyes).

The design of the girl are great it's a good point but again back screen aren't so much

There is (in some choice, some repetitions of some character (like go to village) I have it two time in a row with my choice

The presentation of personnage like a game/film is a very good idea.

The third back screen (town with less blur can be good but here too much blurry for me)

Strory 4/5
    Design 3/5
    Animation 4/5
    Girl Design 4/5
    Girl Story 3/5
    Other 3/5 (it's the différents bug in the sandbox who generate this other)

It's a sandbox minus 0,5 star (I really don't like sandbox) so 3 star, good luck for the game ^^
  2. 2.00 star(s)

kristijanEX

Got soft locked in the forest and as far as my knowledge extends, there's no fix so far and I'm not aware of a work around, so making a new save makes no sense.

Either the content ends there and isn't explained in-game or the game just doesn't work, either way this is a very poor effort and I'm rating only 2/5 because of that, which is a shame, because the game has potential.

-----------------------------------
    Updated for 0.22 :

The soft lock in Lull Forest is fixed, so I upped my rating as I'm enjoying the game, characters and animations, it's just the technical issues that were keeping me from rating the game higher.

Final update : Nvm, soft locked again, screw this...