VN - Ren'Py - Abandoned - Home Loving [v0.1] [ValinDur3D]

1. 3.00 star(s)

javikk00

WHEN IWATCHED THIS GAME AND THIS RENDERS I THOUGHT THAT IT WAS AMAZING.

"the game" definitely has potential, the renders looks amazing , but i cant say that the story its bad cause literally theres no story.

if you write a real story with this amazing renders, it could be an amazing game, at the moment its just a "good renders"
  2. 3.00 star(s)

desmo321

This is a tricky one.

The renders are 4/5. Would be higher if it wouldnt look so weird with too much light. The models are unique, for me at least. The mom, aunt and female cousin are really hot. MC doesnt look like a retard.

Now comes the worst part this game only takes 5 minutes to play through, longer if you are a slow reader. Really shitty 0.1 if i compare it to another incest game that had 1000+ renders with its first release.

The story isnt there yet. But the first thing that happens when you meet your aunts family is that the cousin shows you the cams he installed inside his house. Really bad start. I myself am not really a fan of voyeurism and this has the next level of it. UFF 1/5

I think it will take about 10 years before this game is half-finished with a 0.1? such as this.