VanillaLover

Jun 15, 2021
And then not even 10 posts under, this gem appears -

It's like people join a forum, refuse to read and then just open their flap and start spewing any old shit. lmao.

I understand why people can't be bothered to reply to 90% of the questions posted here.
Time to adopt cs.rin.ru's moderating stance

Or maybe have seperate discussion threads like simpcity. Although that's basically the only thing I like about it.

Reactions: Wlms

SortaLewd

Feb 26, 2019
Haven't looked at this game in a while, how is it these days? Last I messed around with it mod tools were just being introduced. I see there's a new beach map now, but other than that how's the game progressing?

Grifonj

Nov 1, 2018
I swear to god I have seen so many inquiries to the black face, bo9th in VR and in normal play. And not once have I seen the issue addressed or answered. Did I miss it, I tried to read carefully. If I missed it, someone PLEASE point it out to me.

Ondoroyo

Jun 14, 2024
can someone post the new position from the latest update? looks like
I messed something up while upgrading from previous version

lebrun82

Jun 23, 2022
Since there are always a lot of people who have difficulty with the code, this is how you find it, unlock it in the game by clicking on the button, then on the homepage at the top of the bookmark bar, to the right, note the last 8 numbers, then look at the list to see which code is used

https//www.patreon.com/posts/72114692

0 – Patreon Code = 64W2ZHR
1 – Patreon Code = U5CDT7T
2 – Patreon Code = KBA3NWA
3 – Patreon Code = 6NQPWZE
4 – Patreon Code = 7TSR2RM
5 – Patreon Code = 2CBZ9CG
6 – Patreon Code = 5DVLX5G
7 – Patreon Code = 28CHEH7
8 – Patreon Code = ZNX5KP4
9 – Patreon Code = DMLZN29

https//www.patreon.com/posts/72372960

0 – Patreon Code = GRRGBX4
1 – Patreon Code = 422DDNV
2 – Patreon Code = KFKYT7K
3 – Patreon Code = STSVSNC
4 – Patreon Code = GCWM9TT
5 – Patreon Code = BHW3DFB
6 – Patreon Code = RZJYBGB
7 – Patreon Code = M6SJKDP
8 – Patreon Code = 8FG2ZFY
9 – Patreon Code = BALX567

https//www.patreon.com/posts/72410454

0 – Patreon Code = LLV8ZJN
1 – Patreon Code = JV525UL
2 – Patreon Code = VRVT7EJ
3 – Patreon Code = Y44Q9TA
4 – Patreon Code = 7FBCGPZ
5 – Patreon Code = 9YWSST3
6 – Patreon Code = U3NUB5H
7 – Patreon Code = M2J6MSJ
8 – Patreon Code = 3MJ43F2
9 – Patreon Code = QKGJFLC

https//www.patreon.com/posts/72726426

0 – Patreon Code = 95T6VXU
1 – Patreon Code = VYY2YS4
2 – Patreon Code = MWWB6LZ
3 – Patreon Code = E4DESDQ
4 – Patreon Code = KU29TTK
5 – Patreon Code = RZ6WTCP
6 – Patreon Code = 6N4W73E
7 – Patreon Code = XZ9Q6VV
8 – Patreon Code = Q52CX66
9 – Patreon Code = DWDAXTP

https//www.patreon.com/posts/72911306

0 – Patreon Code = WDH79LD
1 – Patreon Code = 8VD4UBH
2 – Patreon Code = P6QSWUY
3 – Patreon Code = B48JM3L
4 – Patreon Code = RN763QU
5 – Patreon Code = 46R45DW
6 – Patreon Code = R9LKAZX
7 – Patreon Code = Y92KKZN
8 – Patreon Code = CU6MPRQ
9 – Patreon Code = JGHGTTS
Yes sir!

Feb 4, 2018
what game has "next gen" graphics in your eyes
Virt a Mate is as good as it gets.

VAM has no equals by far if you have a PC that can handle it. This game/physics simulator , makes all these new 3d fap games obsolete before they are even fully released. It even has fully realistic AI intractable characters now that have to be experienced to be believed , multiplayer, and terabytes of custom content all topped off in VR. Dance clubs, cyberpunk cityscapes, monsters, space ships, Skyrim-like locations, whatever you can think of...... Its as if these devs creating similar type things in Unity and Unreal have never even surveyed the landscape before beginning a project. Nothing yet in the horizon that can possibly take that crown, though with the rise of generative production AI that may very well change in a few years.

VaM_2024.04.15-00.19_1.png
VaM_2024.04.05-16.59_2.png

1683632257.png

• Love
Reactions: D0v4hk1n

VanillaLover

Jun 15, 2021

VAM has no equals by far if you have a PC that can handle it. This game/physics simulator , makes all these new 3d fap games obsolete before they are even fully released. It even has fully realistic AI intractable characters now that have to be experienced to be believed , multiplayer, and terabytes of custom content all topped off in VR. Dance clubs, cyberpunk cityscapes, monsters, space ships, Skyrim-like locations, whatever you can think of...... Its as if these devs creating similar type things in Unity and Unreal have never even surveyed the landscape before beginning a project. Nothing yet in the horizon that can possibly take that crown, though with the rise of generative production AI that may very well change in a few years.

View attachment 3916357
View attachment 3916359

View attachment 3916378
It is also highly technical. It's barely a "game" in the sense of plug-and-play. It's a sandbox simulator, giving someone all the tools to make a "game". These "scene viewers" are just pre-made VAM scenes with some functionality, allowing someone with a bit of brain to do at least something custom.

Reactions: GoneHunting
May 4, 2020

View attachment 3916357
View attachment 3916359

View attachment 3916378
HARD AGREE. No experience with 3D rendering software and I assumed VAM was just that. Little did I know, the intention was to offer a 3D rendering software-like experience plus a community-backed hub where you can download, create, and share to your heart's content. All built in! After hours of tinkering and getting used to VAM, I don't put much time into creating anything because I've made everything I'd like. From modern to high fantasy atoms and scenes. Just load up VAM and my favorite scene, enjoy myself, and I'm done.

Reactions: JessicaBlueFire

TheItalianGooner

Jun 24, 2021
Hey all, I was wondering if anyone knew how to get more clothing customization or things of that nature. I used
the patreon code so I was wondering if that is all there is to the game or what

dvamain92

Aug 21, 2022
I've been having an issue where sometimes changing the camera mode sends the camera way out of the map. Anyone have a fix for this?

3.90 star(s) 49 Votes