VN Ren'Py Abandoned Home Trainer - Domestic Corruption [v0.2.1] [Deviant_smite]

4.70 star(s) 27 Votes

EAT
Trial Moderator
Uploader
Aug 5, 2016
Title.jpg

Overview:
David, the protagonist, is forced to crash with his aunt Ayleen after losing his parental home to a fiery "accident". He has seen neither her nor the girl who lives at her house, Nina, in years, but the reunion is heartwarming and things look quite bright despite the unfortunate reason for his stay.
Nina has grown up though, and David is about to find out that something has changed in his aunt's house. How will things go from here?​

Thread Updated: 2020-11-18
Release Date: 2020-11-18
Developer: Deviant_smite -
Censored: No
Version: 0.2.1
Language: English
Genre:
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Installation:

Changelog:

Developer Notes:

DOWNLOAD
Win/Linux: - -
Mac: - -
Others: COMPRESSED* -
ANDROID*

Patches:

Extras:
Italian Language Mod
*This port/version is not released by developer, Download at your own risk

pv1.jpg pv2.jpg pv3.jpg pv4.jpg pv5.jpg pv6.jpg pv7.jpg pv8n.jpg pv9.jpg pv10.jpg

Last edited:

i107760

Sistersitting / Housesitting Developer
Modder
Game Developer
Nov 1, 2016
Hey mate, sorry that I didn't have time to proofread the rest of the script. Thought you were posting it this weekend, and planned to do it tomorrow after I release the update of my game. Going to be following it though, good luck! Also, you might want to make a patch, since Patreon still considers aunt to be incest I believe.

Last edited:

smite2001

Game Developer
Dec 10, 2017
Hey mate, sorry that I didn't have time to proofread the rest of the script. Thought you were posting it this weekend, and planned to do it tomorrow after I release the update of my game. Going to be following it though, good luck! You mentioned a Patreon, but there doesn't seem to be a link to it in the post or on your profile. Also, you might want to make a patch, since Patreon still considers aunt to be incest I believe.
No worries, you can focus on your game, I want updates to that one just as much as I want mine to be edited ;)
I will post the patreon once finished setting it up. I had a "Patreon TBA" in the OP, but it was removed, which is fine.

I plan on updating the game soon anyway, so any editing on your end will be included then. There have to be some choices added for dialogue variety if nothing else, and I already have a dozen or so renders for continuing the story.

smite2001

Game Developer
Dec 10, 2017
do you mind clarify if the MC will be in charge? people will ask it probably every second post. LMAO
He will be, but he is a twenty year old guy who has grown up in the era of political correctness, twitter mobs and #metoo. He needs some adjustment to put it mildly. The aunt has no real interest in controlling him, beyond taking on a mentor role.

Will the femdom be avoidable?
No. At least not the F/f one. The mom and daughter have a weird dom sub dynamic going for the sake of the daughter, but the mom is trying to introduce the MC as a partner-dom so she gets something out of it as well and doesnt have to bother so much.

Regarding incest on patreon, the protagonist and the aunt, while technically somewhat related, are so only to the n-th degree. His mother and ayleen barely qualify as cousins. And the mom spanks and strips her daughter, but there is no explicit sex (or even sexual action like masturbation in front of each other) between the two, nor do either want to get into each others panties, so I will just see what I can get away with.

ontach

Apr 8, 2018
Absolutely loving it so far. Looking forward to the next version. Have to commend you on the excellent English. (y) I think I noticed one typo, but that's about it, and the writing is very good. :love:

Reactions: smite2001

smite2001

Game Developer
Dec 10, 2017
Pretty good so far. Reminds me of Bad Memories.
Just searched for the game and holy fuck... the previews look like a better version of the game I want to make.
Now I'm afraid to play the game for fear of ripping stuff off. Wish I had played it before, I'd have given Nina a different hairstyle at least. : /

will play it anyway though, it seems in line with the type of game I like.

Ulpi

Jul 23, 2018
interesting as a sneak peak but without any gameplay its hard to say if its promising or not

Reactions: str8up

desmosome

Forum Fanatic
Sep 5, 2018
Just searched for the game and holy fuck... the previews look like a better version of the game I want to make.
Now I'm afraid to play the game for fear of ripping stuff off. Wish I had played it before, I'd have given Nina a different hairstyle at least. : /

will play it anyway though, it seems in line with the type of game I like.
Admittedly, I have not played the recent updates for Bad Memories, but from what I've played before, it's a totally different scenario from what you have in the overview and dev notes. You should be fine.

4.70 star(s) 27 Votes