• To improve security, we will soon start forcing password resets for any account that uses a weak password on the next login. If you have a weak password or a defunct email, please update it now to prevent future disruption.

Unreal Engine - Completed - Homecoming [Final] [Axyos Games]

1. 1.00 star(s)

Roverandomized

Boring game, not much to do or see.
    Main charactermodel is quite good, but for some odd reason all the npc's and background character have completely different style.
    "gameplay" is boring and enviroment is very plain and empty.
  2. 1.00 star(s)

Skeltom

There is not much to say about this game because there is not much to it. It's really just a lockpick simulator with a dart and puzzle piece minigames.

The graphics are pretty good for a "kind of" adult game but the world is empty and boring. The gameplay is almost nonexistent in this. You pick a lock, find a code and "hack" a computer to unlock average at best hentai pictures. There main character remains completely clothed the whole time and there is no sex.

I don't know what the dev's goal was for this but all I see is a lot of wasted potential. Why use UE if you are just going to make a 2D picture game? If you like to run around aimlessly and unlock still 2D H-pics than this game might be for you, otherwise you probably won't enjoy it.
  3. 1.00 star(s)

James Boner

It's a 3D game OMG OMG looks promising !

But NO. It's just a boring jigsaw puzzle -_-

But you won't get the jigsaw puzzle right away. Noooooo, you got to explore an interesting open world, but completely empty, where all you can do is open locked door and locked chest to get a password... to open the room toooooo........ jigsaw puzzle. OH WAIT, there's a bath too, you can take a bath ! NO, you must be the first person in the world to take a bath... fully dressed ! -_-

I don't understand. What's the point of making a 3D game with decent graphics just to get some shitty puzzles...