VN - Ren'Py - Completed - Homecoming [v1.0] [FapmanProductions]

1. 5.00 star(s)

Conejoo

Well, this game was much better than I expected. I'm not going to lie when I looked through the preview photos, I wasn't expecting something like this. The story is good, it lasted a few hours and was not boring at all. Scenes are not for everyone but good for me. I mean, I see futas everywhere I look, no wonder I like it.

Maybe the only bad thing about the game was the renders and the transform thing was a bit weak. Doesn't bothers me tho.. If you like futa, I definitely recommend you to play this game. You can like it even if you don't like futa!
  2. 5.00 star(s)

ILIYAK

It was a great adventure all along.

What started out as a mildly sexual game for an evening, turned out to be a pretty damn long kinetic novel.

True, the dialogs are lengthy, and there is quite some time before each sex scene, with not-so-interesting plot.
    On the other hand, you can skip between the Sex Scenes, as the game tends to re-tell you the story mid-fuck, so you won't miss the general story, and will only skip the unnecessary parts.

Overall? It was good.
    5/5
    8/10
  3. 4.00 star(s)

Golden Idiot

Version: v1.0

This game is a linear kinetic novel that feels a bit episodic, each different chapter feels isolated from each other, yet the story still progresses to the final chapter at a steady pace, this story flow works surprisingly well for an erotic game game.
    The story itself is short and to the point, just a few hours of "gameplay". When it comes to the story itself, its actually coherent and feels like it has been planned out, which is a very basic thing to ask, but so many Ren'Py novels seem to fail at this point. The characters are a bit goofy from my perspective, but they do have personality which develops and evolves.
    The only real negative to me that this games exhibits, is the fact that the sexual scenes are very short, its unsatisfying and is over quickly. That negative is balanced by the fact that there is a really large amount of sexual scenes in this game, so in effect, quantity over quality.

Overall a really decent game that hits all the boxes for a good kinetic VN on this website, yet does not necessarily hit any of the boxes to be a GREAT game.
  4. 5.00 star(s)

aguy57

The renders looked good enough, the mini-plotlines were fun and fappable.
    Lots of content and a complete game is nice.

If I had to pick some flaws -
    Background music could use some more work
    Renders could be a little better. (Denoising / lighting some of them)

Good game overall and looking forward to more from the dev.
  5. 4.00 star(s)

Sakyazel

Few hours of a linear story VN, and that was probably a good choice because many games that want too much never get finished.
    MC turned female and gets railed by futas everywhere she goes on her way to take revenge. Solves everyones issues on the way. If you like futa on female, lots of anal, you should give it a try. Graphic is not its strenght I but thought it did the job.
    This game gave me a hot fantasy by fleshing out its world and setting with lots of dialogue. It didnt take itself too seriously, but im very much into placing fantasies in a hypersexual fantasy setting. Id say 80% of the encounters were hot, some more bestial humanoids didnt meet my taste. 70% of the text was interesting enough to read, but some i just clicked through wanting to get to the next main progression event or sex scene.
    The brief very dark themes here and there werent fetishized (luckily). They were there for story but not an integral part of the main struggle.
    Its the early part that has most of the S/M related content , and I kept hoping MC would fall from one damsel in distress situation to the next. Instead it was more sex oriented + facing dangers and less about enslavement / submission related stuff. But at least there was some of that too. Overall I liked the experience.
  6. 2.00 star(s)

Alfre4u

-
    Extremely short kinect novel with below average visuals and animations...

+
    its quick to grab and get through, and may have some bits you find enjoyable especially if the models happen to be your style..

Below average. (too short to care about story/characters and really don't like the looks of most the characters which does not help).
  7. 4.00 star(s)

Squikie

Models are a tad more exaugurated then I personally like and its not really a game, just a visual novel with 0 choices and you just click to the next scene, but the writing is good and the settings are hot, so defo a good time if you're into futa
  8. 5.00 star(s)

Alucard421

SO I didn't know what to expect b ut it turned out to be surprisingly good. Though I would have preferred a bit more beautiful models, it can be negated by plethora of sex scenes encompassing my favorite genres ( Futa and consensual DP ) combined with interesting characters and a budding romance between the characters just makes it amazing. THought the update ended in a cliffhanger. I suspect the next update will bring more action. It is quite rare for a proper Futa on female type game. Good work on the game.
  9. 4.00 star(s)

Deleted member 3166292

"I look forward to the author and what may come for this game."

This was what I said in my last review of this game.

I am happy to say that the latest update offers so much more in terms of content. I hope that we will soon be able to see a new update that clears up some of the story and the latest cliffhanger.
  10. 4.00 star(s)

Goldspark1

Well, I just finished the game about a month ago and wanted to update my review as of June 27.

The story is still good. Was really impressed by the friends and situations the main character got on her journey and all the wacky and sexy adventures she got up to. My favorite part was when a character accidentally got a Ginn and unintentionally made three wishes. Though was a bit disappointed with the ending. After that huge journey to track down the witches hut that transformed you, only to hear that your partner in crime was the one who betrayed you felt a little...lacking. Am not sure how to fix it but was just not that compelling at the end.

Their is also no combat in this game, only choices. So was a bit bummed about that.