Others - Completed - Homeless World [Final] [AlexProject]

1. 2.00 star(s)

Editrule34

I came into the game not expecting a masterpiece by any means, but what I got was still pretty disappointing.

The CG is just ok, the story is kinda funny, the gameplay is really bland and easy/abusable. As soon as I saw it was a % chance to successfully do something, I just saved the game where I was, and repeated until I succeeded. I cut the grind down to almost nothing by stealing money from houses this way, save, attempt steal, load until success, repeat until rich enough to complete everything.

If you played it legit, which I tried afterwards, it's just too grindy/stale for the minimal amount of progress/rewards for your time investment.
  2. 4.00 star(s)

kelsade

the background story, haha, anyway ignore it nobody care much in this site, maybe

the art is good, well motion, but too little

the route to the four heroine are perfect, tho a bit too fast, comparing to those games using 1 cg with thousand words

nice game to try, will recommend anyway, if it is 10-point-system i will give 6 to 7
  3. 4.00 star(s)

ilovenudemods

the idea of this game is great. but man, if it was a female protagonist title, it would be god-like. girl, down on her luck, having to do anything and everything she can to get out of her predicament...hnnng....

as it is though, it's decent. if you're into male protag games, you'll probably like it a lot. i'm not into them at all, but i still played this one for awhile. just made me want the female character equivalent, though.

the art is great, gameplay is a bit different than most titles, and the premise is awesome.
  4. 2.00 star(s)

u z i

after collecting trash and working at the store for over an hour, i deleted the game. not because of the grind. but because after i have my first "sex slave"(the reasoning/story is hilarious) whenever i go to visit her again it just shows me a single pic and says you had a horny day with her XD
    atleast it could have shown the scene showed on the second encounter(the sex scene!). after that i realized that the grind wasn't worth it -_-
    you may want to try this game if you like simple simulator games.
  5. 3.00 star(s)

Deleted member 229118

The good:
    Playing a hobo/tramp is a nice change from the useall rich and succesfull men or there sons.
    The woman look pleasent to the eye.
    Money isnt too hard to earn.

The bad:
    It is too easy.
    It require's lucky geuses(or reading the forum) to get an idea how to get the girls.
    Classic: you saw me masturbate so now i will fuck you crap.
    I know japan is wierd but it is a boring and overdone blackmail.

I would recommend playing it if you want something simple, and different then useall.
    Threat it like you would threat a novalty.
    Something that is entertaining without being special.

Go in with high expections and you will be dispointed.