VN - Ren'Py - Abandoned - Hometown Trap [v1.5] [Spaceball1]

1. 5.00 star(s)

GogolBordello

Wonderful game! such hot chick being manipulated by dirty old pigs. I loved it! There's nothing like straight to the point corruption game and this one does deliver! Recommended. I really hope the Dev comes back! Come back!!! spaceball1!
  2. 3.00 star(s)

karlosos

Not really a game, and the story is predictable, but I liked it.
    Probably because of my fetish.
    I like seeing ugly old guys taking advantage of much younger pretty girls.
    I though the artwork was good, enough, and it is worth watching if you have similar tastes to me.
  3. 1.00 star(s)

wildride69

Not a game. Barely a story. Don't waste your time. The best thing about it is the pictures of the character models before you begin. Not a single choice to be had this should stay abandoned.

You basically follow her around, and watch as cartoon villians take advantage of her and her friends. Their is exactly 1 sex scene and 2-3 BJ scenes that are honestly god awful.
  4. 4.00 star(s)

soldano

As a game it is a 0. There is no gameplay here. However, I am a lover of the fetish of some old men blackmailing young girls to fuck them, so I have enjoyed it. That's why I'm going to give it 4 stars, because it's a fetish that I haven't seen around here for a long time. I only hope that the protagonists do not end up becoming sluts, and that they continue doing things against their will.

For the rest, the renders are average. And the story, although quite absurd, I like it.

As a final thought, I don't know why make a game of this and not a comic. It is something I have never understood. But well, I imagine that people like to complicate their lives and make things more difficult than they are.
  5. 1.00 star(s)

Sesinho

The writing is insultingly bad, every male is disgusting and ugly and thinks the same way, the same formulas and the same topic, they basically think about fucking or raping someone like 80% of their dialogues.
    Female MC is stupid and of couse contracts some debt.

v1.2 is more like v 0.12 cause if you skip the bullshit dialogue the game ends in 3 minutes. Right now the game is kind of empty so can't rate it positively for the amount of content.
    Cant rate it positively fo the quality either.

What else there is? The narrator voice has the developers name, and evey time it shows my first thought is that it is some character speaking.
    This game right now is a disaster by itself, and its way worst if you compare it with whatever random game you pick from latet updates.

SO this game needs:
    change narrator voice.
    Add actual content
    Adding choices would be nice, but that requires imagination to come up with situations and actions and consequence.
    Add at least half dimension to the males that are basically the same "person".
    Add half dimension to the female MC, enough for her to achieve half dimension depth.
    Add at least some background to the characters that participate in lewd scenes (Kayla)

That's it, hope it improves, the female MC is hot.
  6. 5.00 star(s)

SomeThrowawayAye

It is weirdly refreshing how over-the-top ugly, perverse and nefarious the men in this visual novel are in comparison to all the other 'Chads' that exist in games (for the record this isn't a game, no gameplay as its just story thus far) of this variety. Their grand and wide-reaching conspiracy to corrupt the MC is so unrealistic and ridiculous that I honestly respect the author's approach to this trope.
    I am totally content to just sit back and click through the story and watch it unfold as the MC gets put in more and more sexual scenarios and hopefully embraces it all in the distant future transforming the character from the sweet and naive girl she is now to a more slutty and loose version. I just hope the author can nail the pacing.
    And the reason I am content with this comes down to the fact that the renders of the MC are fantastic and very high quality. There are some spelling and grammar errors that need to be corrected and proofread but otherwise the story that is happening is great for what it is. You get exactly what you expect out it and I appreciate that.

Hometown Trap might prove to be worth people's time if they're fans of the genre. It all depends on the developer. I hope they can continue their work in a timely manner and become well funded because I want to see where this all goes. (Review as of v1.2)
  7. 5.00 star(s)

Eggman1983

Great story and great renders. It’s refreshing to have such a diverse cast of characters in a game, and not the same muscular bodybuilding type men. The girls are gorgeous and I can’t wait to see them get more action. Keep up the good work.
  8. 1.00 star(s)

Alexcameron

Hometown Trap [v1.1] review -
    CONS -
    Another female protagonist game where story is predictable and boring as it is same as many other female Main character games where she is shy and innocent and which is used by creeps and she is harassed by everyone in town . Renders were average and female Main character looks okay and with it being Kinetic novel you don't have any say in the game .Overall terrible game with same old story and cliche characters and not one good thing to mention in this game .
  9. 5.00 star(s)

kenjimonstar

Great start of the game. the girl is very hot, and nice.
    great male characters, make the story become hotter. very high potential story here. the intensity and progress just nice. keep it up your good work.
    maybe can add some bad boy who also want to take the opportunity on the naivety of the female protagonist. maybe the boy is his son boss.

Looking forward the development of the story. hopefully can make it slowly been harassed with some sex scenes in between. but not too much.
  10. 3.00 star(s)

3r1z0

So far [v1.1], so meh. Everyone in this VN is a sociopathic pervert whose purpose in life is to prey on the naive virginal MC. There's constant commentary on how beautiful the MC is, but it's only in comparison to the melted action figures that inhabit this world. Not enough eye-candy or sex scenes at this point in the story to tolerate the cartoon supervillain conspiracy... to get MC to wear a short skirt. Not sure if the MC's self pity is more annoying than every other character's predatory abuse, but this may be a train wreck I cannot look away from.
  11. 4.00 star(s)

coffeeaddicted

[v1.0]
    I think this is or will be a game for pervs.
    Lots of harassment, groping and who know what is to come.

If you are not into this kind of play, its probably not for you.

To me it seems perfect.
    Characters look great, lots of dialog but no choices (yet).

But i like the sinister direction. Above all, its fantasy. The main character looks great. Little air headed and young. No big titties.
    So far i think its a great mix. But have to see where the story will evolve to.
  12. 4.00 star(s)

BeastMaster59

My Rating of this Game (v1.0 ) is:

Pros:
    + Fantastic Renders
    + Easy Playing
    + Active Play
    + Nice Closeups
    + Beautiful Women
    + Lots of different Characters
    + Lots of Different Ages

Cons:
    - v1.0 ?

Conclusion:
    The Ladies look great from this Dev, and if he keeps up the work, with regular updates, then I believe he will be giving us a hot Game here.
    The game also has a lot of different characters in it, not the usual hi Styled characters like in other Games, where you can`t tell who is who.
    I also Love all the different Age and Sizes of the Characters in this Game, one of the very view Games that have these choices.
    (Fat & Old people need lovin too)
    Just hope that The Dev sticks to this kind of Game, which makes it top Choice in my Book, others can Stick in there Perfect world type Games to get there jollies off too.
    Only negative thing is, that I thought this game was Complete, because of the V1.0 instead of the V0.1.
    Damn worth the Download.......:love::love::love::love:(y)(y)