honey select 1 backgrounds

fregonard

Mar 11, 2018
does anyone know where to find backgrounds for honey select 1? I'm looking to make a medieval role-playing game but the program does not contain medieval maps

Madmanator99

May 1, 2018
By maps, do you mean pictures?

If so try google images and search for "medieval background pictures". If you want town pictures, then search for "medieval town pictures". If you want taverns, then search for ... I mean, yeah, it's not hard to find, unless you are looking for something specific?

fregonard

Mar 11, 2018
By maps, do you mean pictures?

If so try google images and search for "medieval background pictures". If you want town pictures, then search for "medieval town pictures". If you want taverns, then search for ... I mean, yeah, it's not hard to find, unless you are looking for something specific?
I say the scenario itself, like where I put the characters, house, church, tavern, things like that

Winterfire

Forum Fanatic
Respected User
Game Developer
Sep 27, 2018
Backgrounds are pictures. 2D pictures.
With a little of perspective work, you can adapt them to a 3D world, after all a render is yet another 2D image.

If you want full 3d environment, then you should look up for maps instead. You can download mods for it on hongfire, but I believe honey select on here comes with all the mods already.
You can also mod the game yourself by building maps on Unity 5.6 and exporting them on honey select.

Note: I do not know if Honey select also uses Unity 5.6, I know Koikatsu does.