Readerf2b

Nov 21, 2020
Ok that's on me, i should have been clearer. I meant the girls in game (
honey select2), can they squirt with actual fluid and stuff or is it just dry orgasm animation?
In game just dry.
In studio there are solid non animated liquid and couple mods for actual physics liquid.

Sep 15, 2021
Sorry for a minor off-topic, but what the fuck happened to all Koikatsu topics? Is Koikatsu just nuked from F95 now or what?
Best guess is that some troll was posting CP and that F95 decided to reward the troll by blocking the threads rather than blocking the troll.

The other hypothesis is that this was really a copyright takedown by some mod creator and that F95 is using CP allegations as an excuse.

harfrem

Mar 12, 2022
Hi ― does anyone know what's going on here?

Whenever I enter any situation with more than one female character, one of the two (it's always only one of the two) always gets some parts of her body scaled down.

1)
Tiny hands in this one
Capture.PNG

2)
The blonde character is actually way bigger than the brunette. This is what she got scaled down to.
Capture.PNG

Capture.PNG

Here's the real difference
Capture.PNG
Capture.PNG

Never, ever happens with only one female character involved.
If this is just a limitation of the game, that's all right, I suppose, but otherwise, does anyone know how to make this right? Don't really mind if it ends up meaning the characters don't align in animations, or any such trade-off.

Thanks, all.

Last edited:
3.90 star(s) 57 Votes