(Honey Select 2) Help with installing character head mod

moongazer7

Mar 21, 2021
Hi. Im trying to install Xyth24's Sayuri head mod. It's in a non-zipmod format and I want to install it without modifying any base game files. It works when i simply extract the files into the game's directory but that replaces "mm_base.unity3d", and i dont' know what errors can happen replacing that original file or when other character mods also replace that same unity3d file.

I've tried to follow the Mod Organizer tutorial provided by ai9999 to install manually but it didn't work, shows "The content of <data> does not look valid" at the install new mod screen. Using the "set as <data> directory" function doesnt help.

I also tried converting the mod to a zipmod but when i load the game all the characters' skins look messed up and the Sayuri head doesnt load at all, it instead loads a stock character's face

Can someone help with how to exactly deal with Mod Oraganizer setup for HoneySelect2DX or a proper zipmod conversion guide?

bot26012000

Apr 6, 2021
Hi. Im trying to install Xyth24's Sayuri head mod. It's in a non-zipmod format and I want to install it without modifying any base game files. It works when i simply extract the files into the game's directory but that replaces "mm_base.unity3d", and i dont' know what errors can happen replacing that original file or when other character mods also replace that same unity3d file.

I've tried to follow the Mod Organizer tutorial provided by ai9999 to install manually but it didn't work, shows "The content of <data> does not look valid" at the install new mod screen. Using the "set as <data> directory" function doesnt help.

I also tried converting the mod to a zipmod but when i load the game all the characters' skins look messed up and the Sayuri head doesnt load at all, it instead loads a stock character's face

Can someone help with how to exactly deal with Mod Oraganizer setup for HoneySelect2DX or a proper zipmod conversion guide?
hey, have you figured it out yet? I'm stucking at it too and dunno how to install head mod.