Hinatsukino

Jul 15, 2018
Did you bother to even read fzdc's original question? His question was asking for somebody to post a "torrent".
https://f95zone.to/threads/honey-select-2-libido-r1-2-illusion.53457/post-3606758
Now, let's break down that request.... do you see.... perhaps.... one certain keyword term that can be used to maybe SEARCH and FIND the answer to his question, with no problems whatsoever, quickly, easily?
TORRENT
And did you take that one term and try it yourself YESTERDAY when he asked? Because when he asked for a TORRENT to be posted, typing TORRENT into the search box had the answer in I believe it was the THIRD/FOURTH result down with the link to the very big post by Ric with the download information for that very TORRENT being requested. Not only that but a few more posts in those very results pulled up Ric's large post with TORRENT being in it.

Don't insult Ric's intelligence by suggesting that fzdc can't search for a "term he doesn't know" when he SPECIFICALLY USED THAT VERY TERM IN HIS ORIGINAL QUESTION!!!!!!!!!!! How can you seriously sit here and say that fzdc, or any other user, who asks for a "torrent" doesn't know what to search for!?!!!

How bout this, you added NOTHING but garbage with your reply. It's just unbelievable that you would argue that somebody "doesn't know what to search for" when the very question that started it was one asking for something AS SPECIFIC AS "TORRENT"
You've contributed as much as them, then.

MyLewdForm

Apr 3, 2020
how i install those optional mods? i get this from optional notepad but i have no idea from where i can instal/find them

1. Make sure you have installed HoneySelect Party, any version after 2017/04/28 would be Okay;
2. install SBX2 uncensor;
3. install HSParty Graphic Patch;
4. install 4K texture pack or HS linear rendering experiment;

alex2011

Conversation Conqueror
Feb 28, 2017
I know this. The issue is that at first glace someone is going to think that you are on an island (again), I already read some posts in here that were confused.

I would have used screenshots from HS 2 only for a preview, the majority will only care about moving characters to and from.

Not entire set pieces.
I think I read somewhere that you actually are on an island, could be mistaken.

Well, I guess you know that Kplug is a bundle of a lot of game utilities and enhancements, and it's not just about the male and female uncensors. In fact, these uncensors don't require the rest of Kplug's functions to be used... So I think must take into account when talking about conflicts with other mods, because Kplug not only adds some functions but many, and maybe not the same with HS2plug. Also, I have to say that Katarsys mentioned that Kplug is compatible with BepInEx and most of the available mods. Obviously, he doesn't fix all mods that conflict with Kplug (there are a lot of mods for KK so it stands to reason that there are conflicts, and not just between Kplug and other mods...) However, Katarsys usually provides a manual listing the majority of problematic modifications. I say all this without even being a patron of Katarsys, but personally I think he does a great work and delivers it free with each public version. I don't have much more to say.
I do know that, yes, since I use it and am a patron. The Kplug uncensor was one of the conflicts. It's hard to say if the HS2 version will have the same issue or not given how early in development it is. Yes, Kplug is compatible with BepInEx, that isn't even part of the problem I'm talking about. It was other mods themselves, such as one I am very sure will be ported into the repack, Uncensor Selector. That's the mod that conflicts with the Kplug uncensor. He doesn't fix every conflict as some are not possible at least at his level, which is saying a lot considering how much he put into Kplug.

Ric

Oct 21, 2016
This is a stupid opinion. The guy made some valid points:
- The search funcition in this site is BAD. Often I use google to search in f95 because the search results are better.
- He can't search for terms he doesn't know.
- The first post should have relevant links and information
- Just because this is a 18+ forum it doesn't mean it shouldn't improve.
- If you can't answer his questions just shut up and let other people contribute. You are causing more harm than he is.
I don’t understand why you write all this to me. I am the same user as everyone else. But I found everything and wrote a detailed post. Now I have to help everyone find my post and solve problems f95?
Have you read the topic title? If you want to talk about the problems of the forum, find the appropriate section for this.
I'm just as interested in the convenience of the search and everything else. But the moderator marked my first post in this topic about user convenience with facespalm.
And other users found the idea of notifying other users stupid.
Judging by these comments, some people are against to notify users of another topic. And you are talking about information within the 1 topic ...
"they will miss all the important links and information" - I already saw how much important information in the form of spam I missed not being in this thread

Once again I say I'm not a nanny to drive someone by the handle. I am not going to waste my time answering the same questions. There is OP there are links, to whom it is necessary to find everything. If you want to change something, write to the forum administration.
I am no longer going to discuss anything that is not related to the game and which has not yet been answered.

(By the way, perhaps in this thread I do not need to post detailed messages, like the ones I did. Then I will not need to explain anything to anyone, and most importantly see all this spam. I can delete all my posts without problems, and then you will have more reasons to express your complaints not to the ordinary user but to the administration. And maybe someone else, instead of stupid questions, where what to find, he will find and publish information with detailed explanations ...
In any case, any option will suit me ..)

I will answer this separately:
- If you can't answer his questions just shut up and let other people contribute. You are causing more harm than he is.
Are you blind or can't read? My answer contained the answer, the person even considered this to be 1% help and managed to understand that there is a torrent.
(At least I wrote a post, gave an answer. What did you do? Why were you silent when he asked a question. Why didn't you help with the “right” answer?)
And why should I answer this question constantly. I replied. If my answer does not suit someone, let him wait for another answer. But when I answered, they tell me that my answer is wrong and I have to answer again. If he ask me specifically, then why am I supposed to "shut up and let other people contribute". Who are you to tell me how I should respond to a message addressed to me? I myself decide what and how to respond.
You write about a poor search, but you are not able to read messages on one page and understand the situation. No search or improvement will help you...

Last edited:

alex.pr73

Oct 23, 2017
Hi guys... is possible male/futa sex interaction? I created a futa, and I added her to the group... but when I select her she is a girl, no futa...

Hide on Brush

Jan 15, 2018
Hi guys... is possible male/futa sex interaction? I created a futa, and I added her to the group... but when I select her she is a girl, no futa...
go to Character management then click player selection and add register her as a second person

Reactions: naoc
Apr 23, 2018
Can someone please tell me how to get rid of the telescoping penis? I've been looking through every mod setting and can't find it. It's causing certain positions to look really weird and if I knew which mod to disable or file to change would be really helpful.

Reactions: edhorren

m1ch43l

Jul 6, 2017
How to make creampie at will ?
start an animation by scrolling up while hovering over ~center screen.
In the bottom right, there'll be a pink icon "finish". click it. afterwards it will turn into a cumshot-icon. hover over it and scroll over it. It will turn into you cumming into her, you both cumming or you cumming on her. to make her cum alone, just scroll over center screen to adjust thrusting speed until her meter at the bottom right starts filling up.

Reactions: naoc

naoc

Jun 13, 2019
Can someone please tell me how to get rid of the telescoping penis? I've been looking through every mod setting and can't find it. It's causing certain positions to look really weird and if I knew which mod to disable or file to change would be really helpful.
Unfortunately you can't, because it's not a bug.
It's a fix for if the size difference between the player and the NPC is too large.
If the penis wouldn't telescope, it couldn't reach the NPC.

Bukkageisha

Oct 22, 2017
start an animation by scrolling up while hovering over ~center screen.
In the bottom right, there'll be a pink icon "finish". click it. afterwards it will turn into a cumshot-icon. hover over it and scroll over it. It will turn into you cumming into her, you both cumming or you cumming on her. to make her cum alone, just scroll over center screen to adjust thrusting speed until her meter at the bottom right starts filling up.
Thanks !!

I also have a display bug, when I put the hairiness on the body of my character, I save and launch a sequence or returns to personalization he becomes all black :

joethebeast

Sep 17, 2017
I don’t understand why you write all this to me. I am the same user as everyone else. But I found everything and wrote a detailed post. Now I have to help everyone find my post and solve problems f95?
Have you read the topic title? If you want to talk about the problems of the forum, find the appropriate section for this.
I'm just as interested in the convenience of the search and everything else. But the moderator marked my first post in this topic about user convenience with facespalm.
And other users found the idea of notifying other users stupid.
Judging by these comments, some people are against to notify users of another topic. And you are talking about information within the 1 topic ...
"they will miss all the important links and information" - I already saw how much important information in the form of spam I missed not being in this thread

Once again I say I'm not a nanny to drive someone by the handle. I am not going to waste my time answering the same questions. There is OP there are links, to whom it is necessary to find everything. If you want to change something, write to the forum administration.
I am no longer going to discuss anything that is not related to the game and which has not yet been answered.

(By the way, perhaps in this thread I do not need to post detailed messages, like the ones I did. Then I will not need to explain anything to anyone, and most importantly see all this spam. I can delete all my posts without problems, and then you will have more reasons to express your complaints not to the ordinary user but to the administration. And maybe someone else, instead of stupid questions, where what to find, he will find and publish information with detailed explanations ...
In any case, any option will suit me ..)

I will answer this separately:

Are you blind or can't read? My answer contained the answer, the person even considered this to be 1% help and managed to understand that there is a torrent.
(At least I wrote a post, gave an answer. What did you do? Why were you silent when he asked a question. Why didn't you help with the “right” answer?)
And why should I answer this question constantly. I replied. If my answer does not suit someone, let him wait for another answer. But when I answered, they tell me that my answer is wrong and I have to answer again. If he ask me specifically, then why am I supposed to "shut up and let other people contribute". Who are you to tell me how I should respond to a message addressed to me? I myself decide what and how to respond.
You write about a poor search, but you are not able to read messages on one page and understand the situation. No search or improvement will help you...
Do you seriously expect anyone to read a wall of text that only contains rants?

Let people ask their questions, stop being a douche if people aren't "as smart as you are".

Probably people would ask fewer questions if the first post had more info/FAQ, etc. (btw it is good enough for me, kudos to the OP, but there is room for improvement).

Apr 23, 2018
Unfortunately you can't, because it's not a bug.
It's a fix for if the size difference between the player and the NPC is too large.
If the penis wouldn't telescope, it couldn't reach the NPC.
Is this because of the male size unlocker? Because if thats the case then if I remove that mod would it remove the telescoping penis?

DMNDCE

Jun 14, 2017
So how does this hold up to Koikatsu? Right now my hentai drive is overflowing due to having CM3D2, COM3D2, Koikatsu and this installed all with huge modpacks. Having to have the old CM3D2 still installed in order to have that content in the new one is a nightmare..

COM3D2 has the anime style covered, so I don't think I really need Koikatsu anymore. I only had it installed because it was the latest Illusion game (Not counting AI Shoujo..which was..yeah..) Is this the new king for Illusion content?

Ric

Oct 21, 2016
Do you seriously expect anyone to read a wall of text that only contains rants?

Let people ask their questions, stop being a douche if people aren't "as smart as you are".

Probably people would ask fewer questions if the first post had more info/FAQ, etc. (btw it is good enough for me, kudos to the OP, but there is room for improvement).
Before commenting on posts that do not concern you, use the advice
[/QUOTE]
- just shut up and let other people contribute. You are causing more harm than he is.
and strictly adhere to it

• Angry
Reactions: Bionus

alex2011

Conversation Conqueror
Feb 28, 2017
You can't, or more accurately, you can't without losing the uncensor if the mod providing the uncensor is what I think it might be.

Then you've never paid for a legit version.
There hasn't been a way to do so except for maybe three games so far, four if this one gets an international release. I'm not a Japanese citizen or resident and exporting by any means other than an official release, like Koikatsu Party, is prohibited as far as I am aware.

Is this because of the male size unlocker? Because if thats the case then if I remove that mod would it remove the telescoping penis?
No, it's because Illusion doesn't know how to correctly model a penis or didn't take the time to because they thought nobody buying legitimately would see under the censorship anyway.

So how does this hold up to Koikatsu? Right now my hentai drive is overflowing due to having CM3D2, COM3D2, Koikatsu and this installed all with huge modpacks. Having to have the old CM3D2 still installed in order to have that content in the new one is a nightmare..

COM3D2 has the anime style covered, so I don't think I really need Koikatsu anymore. I only had it installed because it was the latest Illusion game (Not counting AI Shoujo..which was..yeah..) Is this the new king for Illusion content?
This can't really compare to Koikatsu since they use different art styles and different play styles. This is more like the first Honey Select from what I've heard. It is too early to tell for sure how it stacks in general, though.

Apr 23, 2018
When I played the ScrewThisNoise_HoneySelect_2_BetterRepack_R1.7z. The version before they released this new one. It didn't have a telescoping penis thing. But when I downloaded this new version it added the uncensor and all kinds of new stuff. Something must of changed because the last version didn't do this.

3.80 star(s) 56 Votes